Trump plunges to 35% favorable rating in dire new poll that says 53% back indictments

It only seems that way from waaaaay out there on the RWNJ fringe.

You don't have a fucking clue. While people like you feast of the garbage the left-wing media spews, folks like myself have what's called a "bullshit detector." I can always see through their lying garbage, just as I can see through the lying garbage you post on a daily basis. And how do I do that? It's because I was once a liberal Democrat just like you. Hell, I even wrote in Jesse Jackson against Bill Clinton, during a primary election.

But unlike yourself, I grew up. And when you grow up, you develop what's called "common sense", which is something you libtards can't seem to grasp.

You don't have a fucking clue. While people like you feast of the garbage the left-wing media spews, folks like myself have what's called a "bullshit detector." I can always see through their lying garbage, just as I can see through the lying garbage you post on a daily basis. And how do I do that? It's because I was once a liberal Democrat just like you. Hell, I even wrote in Jesse Jackson against Bill Clinton, during a primary election.

But unlike yourself, I grew up. And when you grow up, you develop what's called "common sense", which is something you libtards can't seem to grasp.

You've heard what they say,

If you're under 30 and you're not a leftie you have no heart,

And if you're over 30 and you're still a lefty, you have no brain.

I bet he still get the nomination though.

FAce trump best words.png

We have never had a criminal in the Presidency like Trump before.

"slow billiejeans," lol

hit a nerve
of course we have also never had a definition of criminal, that persecutes the innocent

you can not point at anything Trump did as president that hurt our country, yet you support biden and the democrats who are literally playing you for a fool, getting rich off your stupidity

Last edited:
What "irony"? If you know something I don't, let everyone else in on it, instead of posting silly riddles.
It's not a riddle, it's a comment and I don't expect you to admit you understand what I'm talking about.

But we both know you do.

They didn’t think the likes of Trump could be elected.

They were wrong.

After four disastrous, ruinous years of Trump, they got the message – as we saw in 2020 and 2022.
Of course I hope you're right. And I think his re-election is likely not going to happen. But I was wrong in 2016 and allow that I could be wrong in 2024.

How many moronic liberals will rally around RFK? Hopefully no very many. I would have said the same thing about Bernie in 2016. But enough dems stayed home and we saw what happened. One would hope that history would not repeat itself. I think we should allow for the fact that it might.

Forum List

Back