Trump plunges to 35% favorable rating in dire new poll that says 53% back indictments

Of course I hope you're right. And I think his re-election is likely not going to happen. But I was wrong in 2016 and allow that I could be wrong in 2024.

How many moronic liberals will rally around RFK? Hopefully no very many. I would have said the same thing about Bernie in 2016. But enough dems stayed home and we saw what happened. One would hope that history would not repeat itself. I think we should allow for the fact that it might.
Although not on the ballot in 2016, Sanders did have a third-party effect in that ardent Sanders supporters refused to vote for Clinton – again, incorrectly believing that the likes of Trump could never be elected.

As for RFK, he’s not Sanders – and if Trump is the nominee, Democrats will turn out in large numbers to vote against the appropriately despised Trump, regardless their opinion of President Biden.

Although not on the ballot in 2016, Sanders did have a third-party effect in that ardent Sanders supporters refused to vote for Clinton – again, incorrectly believing that the likes of Trump could never be elected.

As for RFK, he’s not Sanders – and if Trump is the nominee, Democrats will turn out in large numbers to vote against the appropriately despised Trump, regardless their opinion of President Biden.
I hope you're right. I think you're right.

I think we both agree that the only way the blob wins is if democrats stay home. I think we somewhat differ on the possibility of that happening though.

I bet he still get the nomination though.

OIP.Zu_yogk7pl0f7bRlvMK1EAHaEo

That the majority of Democrats may be against Biden running again as the party’s candidate just shows they are not cultists like so many Republicans. They are right to want a younger and more appealing candidate.

IMO, Biden is just too old, has too much baggage, and is at least a little bit compromised by allowing his screwed-up son to travel with him on some of his trips overseas. If the Dems have an open primary, they can surely come up with new and better candidates for Pres. & V.P. Also, a wide-open Democratic primary contest will draw media attention away from Trump and also allow for more discussion of important issues that are being ignored or mishandled now.

Of course Republicans should show some “common sense” and choose a better candidate themselves — you know, one not so divisive, one not being prosecuted for so many crimes, one unwilling to “abolish” our Constitution to put himself in power, one who half the country doesn’t believe actually conspired to organize a coup, and finally one not pushing “Big Lies” about the last election!

I really hope Republicans “Dump Trump” asap!
Duh, it’s the Democrats themselves that are elevating Trump to be the nominee, because any other candidate will beat Biden in a landslide, and the Dems know this themselves. This way, they can keep talking about Trump and the bullshit indictments and usual accusations of racists etc., as well as taking the focus away from Biden’s catastrophic presidency and the obvious fact that he committed treason by using his son as a front for receiving bribes from our adversaries and enemies in exchange for influencing policy decisions, against our own national security interests.

But, they made the same stupid miscalculations in 2016 by giving Trump billions free airtime, covering of each and every one of his rallies live on all cable and even local channels. Therefore elevating him as the nominee. So don’t be surprised if even after all this coordinated election interference, Trump is re-elected.

Last edited:
I bet he still get the nomination though.

/---/ If this was not a fake poll, they would put the demographics in the last paragraph. How many did they poll? 500, 1,200, or 15,000? What was the breakdown by party? Were democRATs oversampled? What were the age groups? What were the questions? But, they didn't because they are hiding something.

They didn’t think the likes of Trump could be elected.

They were wrong.

After four disastrous, ruinous years of Trump, they got the message – as we saw in 2020 and 2022.

Was it the historical peace or the overwheming properity that you have deemed the most disasterous?

Was it the historical peace or the overwheming properity that you have deemed the most disasterous?
What made Trump such a deplorable President, to my mind, was that he was a totally irresponsible egomaniac, a very effective demagogue, unstable, purposely dividing the country and our nation, encouraging authoritarian impulses among his most ignorant cultish supporters, and objectively leading us down the road to a totally pointless civil war. His conduct confirmed this and still confirms this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back