Trump plunges to 35% favorable rating in dire new poll that says 53% back indictments

I've listened to AP news for 6 years now, every morning when the alarm clock radio goes off. The only reason we leave it on that station is because it has local news afterward.

And I'm telling you, Associated Press is crap. It is only slightly less left-wing biased than MBNBC.
It only seems that way from waaaaay out there on the RWNJ fringe.

You almost gotta laugh. Even with nonstop negative news about Trump, several rigged indictments and an apparent successful Banana Republic attack and even with rigged polls, Trump still comes out ahead of Biden.

2018: lose
2020: lose
2022: lose

MAGA is all about the grift

LOL

Sorry if that hurts your precious snowflake feelingz, snowflakes
Hey leftard -

What part of $2 gas, 1% inflation, and 0 foreign wars dont you understand?

Fucking dumbshit....

Trump has been the most divisive President in our history.
Yup. The only one who wouldn’t take orders from the CIA-Big War Industrial Complex.

Don‘t know why you are still so upset at a mere four years of no new wars, Biden gave you a new one in just one year.

Now just get Trump locked up and only elect CIA stooges so we can have more Forever Wars. That’s “democracy”.

Yup. The only one who wouldn’t take orders from the CIA-Big War Industrial Complex.

Don‘t know why you are still so upset at a mere four years of no new wars, Biden gave you a new one in just one year.

Now just get Trump locked up and only elect CIA stooges so we can have more Forever Wars. That’s “democracy”.

Wow, that's cynical.

I like it. :p

Forum List

Back