left wingers dream come true

entire police force resigns. Maybe in left wing wet dreams this will spread.
Apparently it spread to red states (somehow long before your latest rant)

I'm sure you'll have some angry and sad rejoiner. I'm in the mood for a laugh. Lets hear it.

hopefully all the police quit, all across the nation

yet, the democrats will just make illegal aliens police, and with the brainwashing about how we are racists, the illegal aliens will easily obey the orders to from democrats to kill all the republicans

I'm sure you'll have some angry and sad rejoiner. I'm in the mood for a laugh. Lets hear it.
yep, it is spreading, BACK IN TIME.
from your link, check the date the next time you are so stupid you have to google search for an answer
Published: Jul. 9, 2008 at 6:40 PM EDT|Updated: Jul. 13, 2008 at 9:47 PM EDT

Look for car jackings at gas stations to spike with no cops. If you're afraid of guns at least get some bear spray to protect yourself and your little kids in the backseat.

Not to worry, I'm sure many Americans will be happy to provide for their own safety and protection. Then you idiots can piss and moan some more.

1692240982375.png

Come back when you have something useful. Have fun.

Unbelievably but not surprising OP....

I saw that earlier.... I do not blame them! Bless them

Where are black folks effective leaders?
Communities, cities, states or nations….show us where black leaders are kicking ass?
Thanks in advance.

entire police force resigns. Maybe in left wing wet dreams this will spread.
The Political Climate in Goodhue County, MN is Somewhat conservative.

In Goodhue County, MN 41.2% of the people voted Democrat
in the last presidential election, 56.1% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 2.7% voted Independent.

In the last Presidential election, Goodhue county remained strongly Republican, 56.1% to 41.2%.
Goodhue county voted Republican in every Presidential election since 2000

The BestPlaces Liberal/Conservative Index​

Goodhue County, MN is Somewhat conservative​

circle1.png
lcindex.png

OOPS. This is republican territory, fellas. Who's defunding this police department? Not Democrats.

1692241393388.jpeg

Forum List

Back