Trump plunges to 35% favorable rating in dire new poll that says 53% back indictments

I sure would like to think so. He was the nominee in 2016 and clearly an inferior choice to HRC. What happened?

Joe is not HRC of course. And the Democrats have seemingly found the fairway when it comes to presidential politics. Took them long enough.

Oh I don't think the Dims have figured out anything. It is just that tRump is so repulsive to many voters that he can't expand his base.

I bet he still get the nomination though.

You guys blew your wad WAAAAY too early. You should have waited until you were closer to the election. Todays polls wont be anything like the polls a year from now, let alone 2 months from now. Your efforts to announce indictments the day after shocking things are revealed about the Bidens, is going to hurt you in the end.

You can expect some serious Biden stuff to drop at a much more strategic time.

They feel that they have been victimized, but in reality this is a choice they've made. They've chosen to believe voices who don't have their best interests at heart.

I believe that most of these people are patriotic Americans who love their country. But they've now been manipulated to a point at which they're unrecognizable. And they now represent, as conservative judge Michael Luttig has painfully pointed out, a clear and present danger.
Nope, if they were patriotic murekans they would see the January 6th incident as a real problem. And al the machinations of trying to thwart the will of the people and steal an election as unpatriotic. But they can't because their Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King tells them only he speaks and knows the truth.

Nope, if they were patriotic murekans they would see the January 6th incident as a real problem. And al the machinations of trying to thwart the will of the people and steal an election as unpatriotic. But they can't because their Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King tells them only he speaks and knows the truth.
There's no doubt that they're responsible for their actions. I just look at these people as having been terribly manipulated. In real life, I look in their eyes, and they are just terrified. A cult attracts people who are looking for easy answers, and so decent people can fall into them. I damn near look at some of these people as victims.

Also, though, many of them go full jihadi, and that's where they cross lines.

Oh I don't think the Dims have figured out anything. It is just that tRump is so repulsive to many voters that he can't expand his base.

Not so sure about that. What they did to Bernie was essentially a decapitation move that was clearly orchestrated. The way they played up the MAGA goons in 2022 was epic. And unlike Obama in his 2nd term, Biden isn't swinging at every pitch in the dirt

We shall see. They will do pretty much what their corporate donors tell them.
1692373618091.jpeg

I bet he still get the nomination though.

In 2016, Trump was a game show host who passed himself off as knowing more about everything than anybody else. Some people were stupid enough to bleev him.

Trump worked very, very hard to win that election while Clinton sat on her fat ass and visited big dollar donors and refused to meet the little people.

Like him or not, Trump earned the win through hard work. Plus, the proverbial "Clinton fatigue" never really wore off.

By 2020, though, Trump was very much a known quantity to everyone. And that quantity was a mountain of bloviating idiotic bullshit that crumbled when the first real crisis came along.

For those who loved him, the more ineptitude Trump demonstrated, the deeper they dove into their delusions. They did not care what Trump DID, they only cared about what he SAID. A truly bizarre moment in American history.

The highest approval rating Trump ever achieved was 49 percent. That's the lowest high in history.

And yet there are millions of deluded country bumpkins who somehow thought a clown with such low ratings would win the 2020 election.

Trump may or may not get the Republican nomination. The submissive lickspittles who never had the courage to stand up to him certainly deserve him.

But Trump will not win the election unless Biden or the economy drop dead.

I have no doubt every country bumpkin in America is praying for both.

Last edited:
During the pandemic, a huge portion of America refinanced their mortgages, and now they are sitting on 2 percent mortgages.

No sane person with a 2 percent mortgage is going to sell their house right now. Because of this, there is a huge housing shortage. Most of the houses on the market are new houses, and they aren't being built fast enough to meet the demand.

This is what is pushing housing prices higher and higher, which is adding to inflation, which is pressuring the Fed to increase interest rates to suppress it.

Which has fuck-all to do with Biden, retard.

"AVG HOUSE PAYMENT $1000 HIGHER THAN 2 YEARS AGO"

You know, I try and try and try to get you tards to engage your two brain cells in critical thinking.

To no avail.

That claim is complete horseshit, and if you THINK for two seconds, you would have realized it.

Your propagandists lie and lie and lie to you, and you keep going back to them to eat more of their bullshit.

Don't you realize just how fucking stupid that makes you look?

During the pandemic, a huge portion of America refinanced their mortgages, and now they are sitting on 2 percent mortgages.

No sane person with a 2 percent mortgage is going to sell their house right now. Because of this, there is a huge housing shortage. Most of the houses on the market are new houses, and they aren't being built fast enough to meet the demand.

This is what is pushing housing prices higher and higher, which is adding to inflation, which is pressuring the Fed to increase interest rates to suppress it.

Which has fuck-all to do with Biden, retard.
Leftist bootlickers can’t handle the truth. “Oh it has nothing to do with Biden…”What else is new.

1692403569199.jpeg

Let's put a stop to MAGA treason.

We start with Biden pardoning himself then his son.

Next we turn in those MAGA think are committing crimes, and we get 30% of all their wealth and property, the government gets the rest, and nobody get to go on the dole.

Forum List

Back