Trump plunges to 35% favorable rating in dire new poll that says 53% back indictments

I bet he still get the nomination though.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, the 2024 election polls still show Biden and Trump at a dead heat.

Yeah? Now follow that up with something like, "Are these indictments politically motivated" or "Are the indictments overreach" or something similar.
They did. Both can be true.

People can believe that Trump either did something illegal or morally wrong and people can also believe that it’s motivated by partisan politics.

In this case, 74% believe he did something illegal or morally wrong. And 51% think this is motivated by partisan politics.

And this is from Fox News.

Funny factoid: majority of Democrats are against Biden running in 2024. Yet they keep citing these fake polls.

That the majority of Democrats may be against Biden running again as the party’s candidate just shows they are not cultists like so many Republicans. They are right to want a younger and more appealing candidate.

IMO, Biden is just too old, has too much baggage, and is at least a little bit compromised by allowing his screwed-up son to travel with him on some of his trips overseas. If the Dems have an open primary, they can surely come up with new and better candidates for Pres. & V.P. Also, a wide-open Democratic primary contest will draw media attention away from Trump and also allow for more discussion of important issues that are being ignored or mishandled now.

Of course Republicans should show some “common sense” and choose a better candidate themselves — you know, one not so divisive, one not being prosecuted for so many crimes, one unwilling to “abolish” our Constitution to put himself in power, one who half the country doesn’t believe actually conspired to organize a coup, and finally one not pushing “Big Lies” about the last election!

I really hope Republicans “Dump Trump” asap!

I bet he still get the nomination though.

I feel ya bro. You wouldn't support someone with that low an approval rating, you support Biden! Er, wait a sec ....

Of course Republicans should show some “common sense” and choose a better candidate themselves — you know, one not so divisive, one not being prosecuted for so many crimes, one unwilling to “abolish” our Constitution to put himself in power, one who half the country doesn’t believe actually conspired to organize a coup, and finally one not pushing “Big Lies” about the last election!

I really hope Republicans “Dump Trump” asap!

You're batshit crazy if you don't think they'll do the exact same thing to whoever replaces Trump, unless it's one of their own sold out stooges that they can control. You will be on here bashing whoever the next one is, and the one after that, and the one after that, until you're cold in the grave. And even then you'll vote against anyone opposing your dem reich for decades to come.

Your description of Trump is amusing, I'm sure you really do believe it all as well. :cuckoo:

Anything is possible. Believe it or not I’m beginning to think Trump may not be the Republican candidate, and that Biden won’t be the Dem. candidate either. Don’t ask me why. Just a gut feeling …

Maybe it's because Biden's brain like two years ago and Democrats are putting all their effort into putting Trump in jail and stealing another election. Which means Biden could still pull this out as long as Democrats don't let a coroner near Biden to declare him legally brain dead

Forum List

Back