Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

Trump MUST get back to his roots, get REAL aggressive and really grind on the issue of illegal immigration. “Build That Wall” won him the Oval Office in 2016 and he’ll win again on the same sentiment.
NO legitimate American thinks this nation needs one more illiterate thirdworlder or one more litter of silver tooth anchor babies.

You mean the same promises he made last time?

OIP.GjqGVEPC7UnJRHyuxwUSCgHaE8

He said he could not by himself change the law. He did NOT say that he had no latitude as to how it was carried out.
What do you think that EO did by protecting illegals, DERP? Good grief.

They can, if they go through the proper channels. Everyone and their momma knows the 14th isnt meant to be a citizenship lottery for illegals.

The senators who debated the amendment knew the amendment meant birthright citizenship.

They can, if they go through the proper channels. Everyone and their momma knows the 14th isnt meant to be a citizenship lottery for illegals.
Unless Conservatives can get the 14th amendment repealed (by gathering majority support among US citizens-including those anchor babies you jerk off to stripping citizenship from) -- all this will ever be is a way for Republicans to appeal to the xenophobes in their base.....

Unless Conservatives can get the 14th amendment repealed (by gathering majority support among US citizens-including those anchor babies you jerk off to stripping citizenship from) -- all this will ever be is a way for Republicans to appeal to the xenophobes in their base.....
I have never supported stripping citizenship from someone, you pathetic liar

Yes, for ex slaves children. It was part of the reconstruction era.
And yet even though there was a large amount of immigration at the time, the amendment makes no mention of anything like that

Pretty simple really. All sane people look at the founders motive and intent with the 14th…and it certainly wasn’t authored to fuck over Americans and benefit Mexico’s people. The entire Constitution is worded to benefit Americans yet somehow the ignorant globalists believe the 14th was written for Mexico and the worlds filth.

You are not sane. The senators who debated this amendment talked about the wisdom of birthright citizenship. In this case, it was whether the children of Chinese immigrants born in the US should automatically become citizens.

“The proposition before us … relates simply in that respect to the children begotten of Chinese parents in California, and it is proposed to declare that they shall be citizens. … I am in favor of doing so. … We are entirely ready to accept the provision proposed in this constitutional amendment, that the children born here of Mongolian parents shall be declared by the Constitution of the United States to be entitled to civil rights and to equal protection before the law with others.”

And yet even though there was a large amount of immigration at the time, the amendment makes no mention of anything like that
The second doesnt mention shooting crooked politicians but thats what was discussed by the founders

I have never supported stripping citizenship from someone, you pathetic liar
If you dic suckers are mad about "anchor babies" -- you can't cheer for repealing the 14th and then tell other anchor babies "No, I don't mean you, I mean those other anchor babies"

Conservatives don't have support for it so as usual....they fantasize about their big strong man coming in and personally repealing the 14th.......and they definitely would love to repeal the 15th too...

No, thats the way it is. Intent of the Constitution is very important. I understand it isnt to big govt blowhards, but to decent people, it is..

Intent is very important. Senators who debated this amendment debated whether citizenship should be extended to children of foreign countries who are born in this country. That shows what the intent is.

If you dic suckers are mad about "anchor babies" -- you can't cheer for repealing the 14th and then tell other anchor babies "No, I don't mean you, I mean those other anchor babies"

Conservatives don't have support for it so as usual....they fantasize about their big strong man coming in and personally repealing the 14th.......and they definitely would love to repeal the 15th too...
I think the 14th gets abused by third worlders. But im not for stripping citizenship from anyone.
Im also not a conservative, dont support trump, and dont want that statist to even try to repeal the interpretation of the 14th.
Go ahead, FAGAt, lie some more.

Forum List

Back