Steve Forbes says Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee: 'They cannot have him running'

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
I go back and forth on this. On one hand I don't see Joey winning reelection. On the other hand I don't see the Democratic Party opposing Joey if he does decide to run. Personally I hope he runs because that guarantees a Republican victory.

While inflation has come down slightly since record highs last year, nearly half of American voters feel President Biden's policies are hurting them and 83% of voters feel the economy is "only fair/poor." On "America's Newsroom" on Friday, Forbes Media chairman Steve Forbes argued that the state of the economy will cost President Biden the 2024 Democratic nomination.

Biden.....

R.1db77e17e6ec4f6cfe4bfb36850725c4

I go back and forth on this. On one hand I don't see Joey winning reelection. On the other hand I don't see the Democratic Party opposing Joey if he does decide to run. Personally I hope he runs because that guarantees a Republican victory.

I personally do not want Mr. Biden. IF the Dems nominate him, I will vote him for over whatever piece of fascist trash the ReNaziKlans put up.

If Trump does not get the nomination for the Republicans, and someone else is the nominee, biden will get pulled. Just watch...

I thought Biden was going to lose bigly the last time, so I wouldn't be offering any guarantees. Right now it appears that Trump is leading in the race for the GOP nomination; if he wins the nomination then there are a lot of people that dislike him enough to vote for Biden even though they don't much like him either.

I personally do not want Mr. Biden. IF the Dems nominate him, I will vote him for over whatever piece of fascist trash the ReNaziKlans put up.
I personally do not want Mr. Biden. If the Dems nominate him, I will vote for whoever the Republicans run, or an independent, since I won't vote for that piece of trash head of the leftist mafia, Biden since there could be no worse choice.

Forum List

Back