The Regime Is Terrified of Robert Kennedy Jr. Who Is Polling Higher than DeSantis but Ignored by Liberal Pollsters – RFK Jr. Speaks Out

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Robert Kennedy Jr. has em spooked. I had no idea he's polling higher than DeSantis now.

~~~~~~
I wouldn't be surprised if they try to off him too.

The WaPo and Harvard both excluded RFKjr from the polls - what does that tell you???

They know he is higher than 20% and they do not want YOU to know that...

~~~~~~
I wouldn't be surprised if they try to off him too.

This time we aren't going to be fooled by a stooge Palestinian set up on the opposite side from where the shots were fired...

The HATE HOAXING FASCISTS are outed...

Robert Kennedy Jr. has em spooked.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh my. That's a good one.

Yeah, go on, put your faith in an antivaxxer crank. That will work out well for you.

How many votes would he siphon off from the right, should he run as an independent? Because he'd pull no votes from the left. Though I don't know if he can run in some states, since some states have no-sore-losers laws that prohibit primary losers from running as an independent.

• Banned

Yeah, go on, put your faith in an antivaxxer crank. That will work out well for you.

How many votes would he siphon off from the right, should he run as an independent? Because he'd pull no votes from the left. Though I don't know if he can run in some states, since some states have no-sore-losers laws that prohibit primary losers from running as an independent.
The delusions in you are off the Richter Scale.

Get over it bro.....RFK Jr is not going to take away any votes from the Democratic nominee as he will from the Republican nominee...

But it is fun seeing full of shit anti-vaxxers praise both RFK Jr and the guy who insisted he get full credit for that vaccine....that cognitive dissonance is something else...

Robert Kennedy Jr. has em spooked. I had no idea he's polling higher than DeSantis now.

Independents are a big reason that RFK is polling so well.

The swamp considers Kennedy to be an outsider they can't muzzle... like Trump... so they will team up and dump a world of shit on Kennedy's door... just like they are doing with Trump....

So what does that say about you considering how bad he just kicked your party's ass in the debt ceiling negotiations?

DeSantis kicked the GOP's ass? Why don't you make some sense, fuckwit.
  1. The Republcan's ain't my "party," you drooling inbred.
  2. The GOP averted a financial catastrophe to avoid the democrats using that as another weapon against them.
  3. The GOP got good concessions for now and leverage to use later this year you obviously don't yet understand.
It could have and should have been better, but with a president willing to let us default and cause a global economic meltdown,
you do what you have to do with the madman cretin we have in the WH.

Even funnier is Trump is polling 6 points higher than DeSanto.

In California.

You said "Biden"

Have you been checked for dementia? Given how you post, you should be.

That's a good sign, the way you're too ashamed to admit to being a Republican. You understand that what you're doing is immoral and disgusting, and you feel shame over it. That means you still possess a conscience, so there's hope for you.

2. The GOP averted a financial catastrophe to avoid the democrats using that as another weapon against them.
  3. The GOP got good concessions for now and leverage to use later this year you obviously don't yet understand.
It could have and should have been better, but with a president willing to let us default and cause a global economic meltdown,
you do what you have to do with the madman cretin we have in the WH.
Try to keep up. My post was in response to your sily remark about Biden. You don't remember what you said?
Yes, you are a repub. It might embarrass you to admit it, but if you support MAGAs and vote for MAGAs, you are a MAGA, AND NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL CHANGE THAT.

Still havent seen a single thread started by a Democrat advocating for RFK jr

I haven't either but I do think that 2024 is going to be an anomaly year. I think the range of scenarios that could happen is wide. I don't worry about RFK Jr. beating Biden for the nomination, but he could absolutely hurt Biden with a strong primary run.

Forum List

Back