Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trump MUST get back to his roots, get REAL aggressive and really grind on the issue of illegal immigration. “Build That Wall” won him the Oval Office in 2016 and he’ll win again on the same sentiment.
NO legitimate American thinks this nation needs one more illiterate thirdworlder or one more litter of silver tooth anchor babies.

He made the same empty promise last time. It can't be done by EO.

While "birthright citizenship" is found nowhere in the Constitution or any Amendment - it is a distortion of wording in the 14th Amendment - it would definitely take a LAW, passed by Congress and signed by the President to overturn it.

And it won't work even if passed, because some leftist Federal District Court Judge would make every human on earth "grandfathered" in to the old interpretation.

Trump MUST get back to his roots, get REAL aggressive and really grind on the issue of illegal immigration. “Build That Wall” won him the Oval Office in 2016 and he’ll win again on the same sentiment.
NO legitimate American thinks this nation needs one more illiterate thirdworlder or one more litter of silver tooth anchor babies.

I'm a legitimate American and I think we need them. Most of the jobs that are unfilled are low skill jobs. Jobs you and I won't do and even your kids won't. Dirty jobs. Minimum wage jobs.

Social security is set to expire the year I retire at age 62. We need workers pumping in money to the system so I can get paid. I know what's going to happen. Republicans in 10 years are going to cut everyone's social security 20% in order to "save" the program. You guys want to talk about being taxed? Imagine if I get $200 taken out of my monthly retirement every month for the rest of my life. For what? So rich people and corporations can pay less taxes? So Republicans can lie us into another costly war? That money could have gone into social security.

The number of job openings decreased to 9.6 million on the last business day of March

We need 10 million more immigrants. And YOU need to stop having so many kids because we are overpopulated. So rather than give birth to more babies who are worthless, you have fewer kids and we import people who are ready to work on day one.

I'm a legitimate American and I think we need them. Most of the jobs that are unfilled are low skill jobs. Jobs you and I won't do and even your kids won't. Dirty jobs. Minimum wage jobs.

If we need jobs filled bring them in legally so they are covered by our employment laws.

Social security is set to expire the year I retire at age 62.

No it isn't.

Social security is set to expire the year I retire at age 62. We need workers pumping in money to the system so I can get paid. I know what's going to happen. Republicans in 10 years are going to cut everyone's social security 20% in order to "save" the program. You guys want to talk about being taxed? Imagine if I get $200 taken out of my monthly retirement every month for the rest of my life. For what? So rich people and corporations can pay less taxes? So Republicans can lie us into another costly war? That money could have gone into social security.

The number of job openings decreased to 9.6 million on the last business day of March

We need 10 million more immigrants. And YOU need to stop having so many kids because we are overpopulated. So rather than give birth to more babies who are worthless, you have fewer kids and we import people who are ready to work on day one.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

If we need jobs filled bring them in legally so they are covered by our employment laws.

No it isn't.
I meant run out of money. 2032.

Starting in 2034, the Social Security administration will run out of the excess reserves it has and will only be able to pay out a portion of a retiree's full benefits — 77% to be exact.

I knew it!!! So I was wrong about them cutting my social security 20%. It will be 23%.

No it isn't.
Republicans told us don't count on social security being there

Beginning in 2021, it will be necessary to redeem trust fund assets to pay benefits until 2032 when the trust fund reserves will be exhausted and income going into the trust funds will provide money to pay only three-fourths of benefits.

Remember all the tax breaks Republicans Reagan, Bush and Trump gave to rich people you stupid Americans when your social security gets cut. Keep voting Republican every 8 years. Idiots!!!

I meant run out of money. 2032.

Starting in 2034, the Social Security administration will run out of the excess reserves it has and will only be able to pay out a portion of a retiree's full benefits — 77% to be exact.

I knew it!!! So I was wrong about them cutting my social security 20%. It will be 23%.
Ponzi schemes always run out of money eventually.

You mean the jobs blacks used to work before you globalists replaced them?
“Most of the jobs that are unfilled are low skill jobs.”
Link?
How do illiterate taxpayer dependent bottom feeders with a 0% effective tax rate fund social security?
So rich people and corporations can pay less taxes? So Republicans can lie us into another costly war? That money could have gone into social security.
Rich people / those who run corporations pay the majority of America’s taxes
Wetbacks can’t speak the language or add 2+2…..They are limited to working brainless jobs. How many weed pullers / tree trimmers do we need?
Hahaha….yeah, America needs hole-digging illiterate thirdworlders more than it needs intelligent blue and white collar locals.

It doesn't work that way but the gullible will eat it up.

Then he will make Mexico pay for the wall.................

While "birthright citizenship" is found nowhere in the Constitution or any Amendment - it is a distortion of wording in the 14th Amendment - it would definitely take a LAW, passed by Congress and signed by the President to overturn it.

And it won't work even if passed, because some leftist Federal District Court Judge would make every human on earth "grandfathered" in to the old interpretation.

Cant do that but that has never stopped him before.
Are you sure? Remember when the Kenyan wrote and employed his very own personal immigration law in DACA?

Where?

That's the demonRats' lie every election cycle, in an attempt to scare people into voting for them

We no longer buy it, bot.

You no longer buy it until the Republicans tell you to sell us on it. Watch and see. You republicans will cut our social security 23% in order to "save" the program.

But also you will use the opportunity to privatize it.

The 14th Amendment is the most abused amendment in the Constitution. The left uses it for everything to get their way.

Forum List

Back