Trump Organization Insiders

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
These insiders, people with first hand direct knowledge.
They appear to have all coerced together, along with multiple others though out time, to frame the Donald.
For those RWI's, green font means sarcasm.

It is amazing how all of them tell the same story, it's like they were actually there. Oh wait, they were there.
First hand knowledge with evidence.
Michael Cohen.....yup a Felon, turning on the Donald that made him a Felon.
Jennifer Weisselberg.......I worked for Alan Weisselberg. He handled EVERY $$$$ that dealt with the Donald.
Stephanie Wolkoff.....Every bit is backed up by evidence. Every Quote, backed by evidence. Documented.

Sure, God Bless you all if you truly believe that these people are all out to frame the Donald, but ALL these FACTS that tell the true story. You will call FAKE NEWS, when the other 75% KNOW that these people could not possibly tell the exact same story. All they have to do is tell the truth, and it is easy to tell the truth. It is difficult to repeat lies.

3kl2l3.jpg

These insiders, people with first hand direct knowledge.
They appear to have all coerced together, along with multiple others though out time, to frame the Donald.
For those RWI's, green font means sarcasm.

It is amazing how all of them tell the same story, it's like they were actually there. Oh wait, they were there.
First hand knowledge with evidence.
Michael Cohen.....yup a Felon, turning on the Donald that made him a Felon.
Jennifer Weisselberg.......I worked for Alan Weisselberg. He handled EVERY $$$$ that dealt with the Donald.
Stephanie Wolkoff.....Every bit is backed up by evidence. Every Quote, backed by evidence. Documented.

Sure, God Bless you all if you truly believe that these people are all out to frame the Donald, but ALL these FACTS that tell the true story. You will call FAKE NEWS, when the other 75% KNOW that these people could not possibly tell the exact same story. All they have to do is tell the truth, and it is easy to tell the truth. It is difficult to repeat lies.

6 months out of office and you still have to whine about the President? What is wrong Joe Biteme fucking you over royally?

"I live in your head, rent free."

Worst deflection ever. Yet it is used constantly by you RWI's.

This is going to be sweet, all in due time.

"I live in your head, rent free."

Worst deflection ever. Yet it is used constantly by you RWI's.

This is going to be sweet, all in due time.
...in due time.................the Mantra of the Dimwinges since Nov 2016.......

6 months out of office and you still have to whine about the President?
I'm not whining, I just want the con man POS to be judged for his actions.
It's coming. Nothing could be done while he was in office.

Now he has no Senate or AG to cover his ass.
That BS went on for 4 years.

Been out of office for 5 months. WTF are you waiting for?

You clowns had thousands of crimes all lined up and proven..........just couldn't do anything while he was President.

Put up, or STFU, Clown.

Staying on task.
In the OP, Weisselberg and Wolkoff share their knowledge.

I'm asking if you believe their first hand knowledge, or did they conspire to FRAME the Donald.

Staying on task.
In the OP, Weisselberg and Wolkoff share their knowledge.

I'm asking if you believe their first hand knowledge, or did they conspire to FRAME the Donald.
Staying on task? Your handlers have trained you well............ignore facts and reality...........just. repeat. what. you. have. been. told. :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :itsok:

Whining is all you liberoidal asshats do.

Staying on task? Your handlers have trained you well............ignore facts and reality...........just. repeat. what. you. have. been. told.
You are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing.
The donalds game plan for years.

Dude, he, the donald, is a Con Man.

Forum List

Back