Trump Organization Insiders

These insiders, people with first hand direct knowledge.
They appear to have all coerced together, along with multiple others though out time, to frame the Donald.
For those RWI's, green font means sarcasm.

It is amazing how all of them tell the same story, it's like they were actually there. Oh wait, they were there.
First hand knowledge with evidence.
Michael Cohen.....yup a Felon, turning on the Donald that made him a Felon.
Jennifer Weisselberg.......I worked for Alan Weisselberg. He handled EVERY $$$$ that dealt with the Donald.
Stephanie Wolkoff.....Every bit is backed up by evidence. Every Quote, backed by evidence. Documented.

Sure, God Bless you all if you truly believe that these people are all out to frame the Donald, but ALL these FACTS that tell the true story. You will call FAKE NEWS, when the other 75% KNOW that these people could not possibly tell the exact same story. All they have to do is tell the truth, and it is easy to tell the truth. It is difficult to repeat lies.

Black Dog GIFs | Tenor

Staying on task? Your handlers have trained you well............ignore facts and reality...........just. repeat. what. you. have. been. told.
You are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing.
The donalds game plan for years.

Dude, he, the donald, is a Con Man.
Where are the charges?
You are quite dense. You show that continually.

Charges while in office. It was made clear a 'sitting President' couldn't be charged.
We call it patience, you call it exoneration.

Patience..........The charges are coming. When.........don't know.

Staying on task? Your handlers have trained you well............ignore facts and reality...........just. repeat. what. you. have. been. told.

Where are the charges?

Charges while in office. It was made clear a 'sitting President' couldn't be charged.

Once again, you clowns told us Trump would be led out of the White House in cuffs with all the crimes you had.

Where are the charges?

Trump tried to drain the swamp at the Deep State. He might have succeeded if he had eight years as president. Now the Deep State is out for revenge.

Where are the charges?

Once again, you clowns told us Trump would be led out of the White House in cuffs with all the crimes you had.

Where are the charges?
How many times do you need to be told that the sitting President can’t be charged

You take idiocy to a new level.

They appear to have all coerced together, along with multiple others though out time, to frame the Donald.

It is amazing how all of them tell the same story, it's like they were actually there. Oh wait, they were there.
Jennifer Weisselberg.......I worked for Alan Weisselberg. He handled EVERY $$$$ that dealt with the Donald.
Stephanie Wolkoff.....Every bit is backed up by evidence. Every Quote, backed by evidence. Documented.

Sure, God Bless you all if you truly believe that these people are all out to frame the Donald, but ALL these FACTS that tell the true story. You will call FAKE NEWS, when the other 75% KNOW that these people could not possibly tell the exact same story. All they have to do is tell the truth, and it is easy to tell the truth. It is difficult to repeat lies.

6 months out of office and you still have to whine about the President? What is wrong Joe Biteme fucking you over royally?

You’re still whining about Obama and he’s been gone for four years. Blaming him for everything.

And you’re still screaming “lock her up” for Hillary Clinton. I’ll bet you still think she’s a criminal too.

6 months out of office and you still have to whine about the President? What is wrong Joe Biteme fucking you over royally?

You’re still whining about Obama and he’s been gone for four years. Blaming him for everything.

And you’re still screaming “lock her up” for Hillary Clinton. I’ll bet you still think she’s a criminal too.

The only thing i blame the brown turd for, was starting the "fundamental transformation" of America, that the plagiarist, groper Joe Biteme is continuing. Why does the United States need to be changed?

The only thing i blame the brown turd for, was starting the "fundamental transformation" of America, that the plagiarist, groper Joe Biteme is continuing. Why does the United States need to be changed?

Because it is currently a white authoritarian police state. And Republican economic policies have completely destroyed and impoverished the working class, and the middle class is now shrinking. Crashing the economy to benefit the wealthy every 10 years is reducting the USA to Second World Status, and it's not sustainable.

I know that you favour authoritarianism and poverty, because you've been very open about it, but it's against the Constitution.

Where are the charges?

Where are the charges?
How many times do you need to be told that the sitting President can’t be charged

You take idiocy to a new level.
Zero.

He isn't a sitting President.

Where are the charges?

Because it is currently a white authoritarian police state. And Republican economic policies have completely destroyed and impoverished the working class, and the middle class is now shrinking. Crashing the economy to benefit the wealthy every 10 years is reducting the USA to Second World Status, and it's not sustainable.

I know that you favour authoritarianism and poverty, because you've been very open about it, but it's against the Constitution.

Got any links to back up your KKKanadian bullshit?

Forum List

Back