Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Disagreeing with what I post does not change the content of that post. 45 lied. He knows he lied and you people do not care that he lied.

45 Fucking Lied.

He knows that COVID is an Air Borne Virus and encourages people TO NOT WEAR MASKS. MASKS HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THIS AIR BORNE VIRUS...HE IS LYING TO YOU.

Give me a quote....

Disagreeing with what I post does not change the content of that post. 45 lied. He knows he lied and you people do not care that he lied.

45 Fucking Lied.

He knows that COVID is an Air Borne Virus and encourages people TO NOT WEAR MASKS. MASKS HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THIS AIR BORNE VIRUS...HE IS LYING TO YOU.

45 Lied.

"Anyone Who Wants A Test Can Get One"....he later admitted to cutting back on testing.

45 Lied.

He knows that Social Distancing helps prevent the spread of COVID and he refuses to do so. People are dying because of his refusal.

You know he is lying to you. He has been lying to you all along. Woodward's Book proves he has been lying to you. You can try to deny those lies, but denying those lies does not change those lies.

45 Fucking Lied.

45 Lied.

"Anyone Who Wants A Test Can Get One"....he later admitted to cutting back on testing.

45 Lied.

He knows that Social Distancing helps prevent the spread of COVID and he refuses to do so. People are dying because of his refusal.

You know he is lying to you. He has been lying to you all along. Woodward's Book proves he has been lying to you. You can try to deny those lies, but denying those lies does not change those lies.
Please play the other side of that stupid worn out liberal record.

45 Fucking Lied.

45 Lied.

45 Lied.

Woodward's book......hahahahahahahahahaha....wait.....hahahahahahahaha yes a true unbiased picture of the President from the biggest crotchety liberal nerd of all time.

There is nothing left to be said.

Are you saying now he should have panicked the public?

No he should of said what he said on March 11:

Mar 11, 2020

We are at a critical time in the fight against the virus. We made a life-saving move with early action on China. Now we must take the same action with Europe. We will not delay. I will never hesitate to take any necessary steps to protect the lives, health, and safety of the American people. I will always put the wellbeing of America first.

If we are vigilant — and we can reduce the chance of infection, which we will — we will significantly impede the transmission of the virus. The virus will not have a chance against us.

No nation is more prepared or more resilient than the United States. We have the best economy, the most advanced healthcare, and the most talented doctors, scientists, and researchers anywhere in the world.

We are all in this together. We must put politics aside, stop the partisanship, and unify together as one nation and one family.

As history has proven time and time again, Americans always rise to the challenge and overcome adversity.

Our future remains brighter than anyone can imagine. Acting with compassion and love, we will heal the sick, care for those in need, help our fellow citizens, and emerge from this challenge stronger and more unified than ever before.

God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you.

What did he know and when did he know it comes to mind.!!

How short your memory is...

Before that address little was known about COVID-19...

Faucci was saying that there was nothing to worry about, and that we didn't need masks.

Pelosi was calling for people to come on down to Chinatown and party.

Biden said that the travel ban from China was "racist, and xenophobic "!!!

Meanwhile, Trump enlisted auto makers to make ventilators, tasked the VP to assemble a task force on the virus, and marshaled ppe for health care workers.

Notice last night when Bret Bair interviewed Biden's press sec. he wouldn't answer the simplest of questions...In fact, he outright lied when he said 4 times that Biden supported the travel ban...

So, excuse me if I'm not impressed with your faux outrage, and armchair quaterbacking...

Let me refresh your memory.

Fauci on mask said that at the beginning of the crisis. He regret saying that ...... that doesn’t mean you don’t wear mask.

Pelosi went to China town February 24, 2020. At that time there were no restrictions. Trump rally February 28 called this a new Democrat
hoax. Pelosi visited her constituents. Why is that a problem? Since when that is a violation of the Coronavirus crisis? Look at Trumps several rallies. Is Pelosi even worth mentioning to deflect Trump hypocrisy?

Biden called Trump travel ban racist and xenophobic. Read links below to refresh your memory. Just because Biden called him xenophobic and racist. Is that an excuse to downplay the severity of this crisis

Trump order of ventilators and other medical supplies for the Pandemic. Trump didn’t place any orders till mid March 2020. That is just placing the order that doesn’t mean supplies will arrive in March. While this country is facing major shortages of medical supplies.

There was a Pandemic Team assembled by the Obama administration after the Ebola outbreak. Designed to handle this kind of pandemic before it even reach US..... Trump dismantle the NSC pandemic in 2018.

Biden press secretary interview with Bret Bair. Big deal...... have you seen Trump interviews with Wallace or others aside from Fox?

Trump's Misleading Comments on Biden and the Coronavirus - FactCheck.org

In mid March the outbreak was small....

" The United States confirmed 669 new cases, bringing the total number to 3,485. Five more deaths were reported, bringing the total number to 65.[635] "

So, Trump was acting to ramp up PPE in Mid March when there was only some 3500 cases and only 65 deaths...I'd say that was being proactive....See, You people want to look at this through the hindsight lens and attack him for political reasons....You ought to be ashamed of yourselves politicizing this....

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

Bob Woodward interview on tape showed Trump knew this is a big crisis. He lied to Americans. Those deaths are not necessary. Trump is responsible for this crisis....... Even today does it looks like he is serious fighting the pandemic? He goes around with these rallies most of his supporters don’t wear mask. He doesn’t even encourage them to wear mask against his own administrations policy.
He tweeted Covid-19 are all lies, deaths and infections are all lies created by democrats. Tweeted only 9,000 deaths. Then promoted a lunatic doctor.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.
He is an excellent President and hundreds of times better than the idiot you are trotting out to run for all your complaining.

:Boom2::Boom2::asshole::asshole:

Over 194,000 Americans are dead because of his lies.

He called the Marines who Killed In Action at Bellau Wood, "Losers" and "Suckers".

He has attacked Gold Star Families and Denegrated the name of Men who were Prisoners of War.

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:

Mar 11, 2020

We are at a critical time in the fight against the virus. We made a life-saving move with early action on China. Now we must take the same action with Europe. We will not delay. I will never hesitate to take any necessary steps to protect the lives, health, and safety of the American people. I will always put the wellbeing of America first.

If we are vigilant — and we can reduce the chance of infection, which we will — we will significantly impede the transmission of the virus. The virus will not have a chance against us.

No nation is more prepared or more resilient than the United States. We have the best economy, the most advanced healthcare, and the most talented doctors, scientists, and researchers anywhere in the world.

We are all in this together. We must put politics aside, stop the partisanship, and unify together as one nation and one family.

As history has proven time and time again, Americans always rise to the challenge and overcome adversity.

Our future remains brighter than anyone can imagine. Acting with compassion and love, we will heal the sick, care for those in need, help our fellow citizens, and emerge from this challenge stronger and more unified than ever before.

Faucci was saying that there was nothing to worry about, and that we didn't need masks.

Meanwhile, Trump enlisted auto makers to make ventilators, tasked the VP to assemble a task force on the virus, and marshaled ppe for health care workers.

Notice last night when Bret Bair interviewed Biden's press sec. he wouldn't answer the simplest of questions...In fact, he outright lied when he said 4 times that Biden supported the travel ban...

So, excuse me if I'm not impressed with your faux outrage, and armchair quaterbacking...

Fauci on mask said that at the beginning of the crisis. He regret saying that ...... that doesn’t mean you don’t wear mask.

Pelosi went to China town February 24, 2020. At that time there were no restrictions. Trump rally February 28 called this a new Democrat
hoax. Pelosi visited her constituents. Why is that a problem? Since when that is a violation of the Coronavirus crisis? Look at Trumps several rallies. Is Pelosi even worth mentioning to deflect Trump hypocrisy?

Biden called Trump travel ban racist and xenophobic. Read links below to refresh your memory. Just because Biden called him xenophobic and racist. Is that an excuse to downplay the severity of this crisis

Trump order of ventilators and other medical supplies for the Pandemic. Trump didn’t place any orders till mid March 2020. That is just placing the order that doesn’t mean supplies will arrive in March. While this country is facing major shortages of medical supplies.

There was a Pandemic Team assembled by the Obama administration after the Ebola outbreak. Designed to handle this kind of pandemic before it even reach US..... Trump dismantle the NSC pandemic in 2018.

Biden press secretary interview with Bret Bair. Big deal...... have you seen Trump interviews with Wallace or others aside from Fox?

It's how ridiculously partisan you are.

Those Biden and Pelosi statements are totally worth bringing up because they are pointing fingers. If we were just learning from the past to not repeat it, then it wouldn't be a big deal, no. But when they are pointing fingers and their own nose isn't clean, then yeah, it's a big deal.

Note too your partisan bitch statement of Trump that it's "deflection" to bring up Biden and Pelosi's hypocrisy. Again, if they weren't pointing fingers than sure, but they are and so to call it "deflection" that he's pointing out what they did is just how ultra partisan you are.

If you cared about this or science or your country at all, you'd say let's just roll up our sleeves and work together. But you not only look for every opportunity to pounce on Trump, but you want to trip him every step of the way
TRUTH HURTS. I understand.
Roll up sleeves and work together? Has Trump showed that to the democrats? Look at his rallies the democrats the democrat the democrats inciting violence. Like insults of KA MA LA. Instead of working with mayors and governors. He threatened and insults them. You are a hypocrite big time.
Pointing fingers. You are very funny. Look at your fake messiah blaming at Obama of his failures. Trump is a disgusting human being.

Pelosi visited China town. SO WHAT? Compared that to Trump rallies.

Trump showed and displayed corrupted, disgusting unfit behavior as a president. A liar..... Only the president of a certain group. He deserves to be trash.

You're just wrapped up in such petty, partisan hate for Trump you don't hear anything he's saying.

You showed what you are when Pelosi and Biden are finger pointing and you called Trump criticizing them back for their own actual actions "deflection" you proved how irrational you are

Mar 11, 2020

" The United States confirmed 669 new cases, bringing the total number to 3,485. Five more deaths were reported, bringing the total number to 65.[635] "

So, Trump was acting to ramp up PPE in Mid March when there was only some 3500 cases and only 65 deaths...I'd say that was being proactive....See, You people want to look at this through the hindsight lens and attack him for political reasons....You ought to be ashamed of yourselves politicizing this....

Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

Bob Woodward interview on tape showed Trump knew this is a big crisis. He lied to Americans. Those deaths are not necessary. Trump is responsible for this crisis....... Even today does it looks like he is serious fighting the pandemic? He goes around with these rallies most of his supporters don’t wear mask. He doesn’t even encourage them to wear mask against his own administrations policy.
He tweeted Covid-19 are all lies, deaths and infections are all lies created by democrats. Tweeted only 9,000 deaths. Then promoted a lunatic doctor.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.
He is an excellent President and hundreds of times better than the idiot you are trotting out to run for all your complaining.

He called the Marines who Killed In Action at Bellau Wood, "Losers" and "Suckers".

He has attacked Gold Star Families and Denegrated the name of Men who were Prisoners of War.

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:

When you keep blaming the coronavirus on Trump you just ensure no one will ever take you seriously

Mar 11, 2020

No, over 90,000 in 6 Democrat led illegal sanctuary states are dead because of inept and idiot Democrat governors and their global leading 8% mortality rate. The remaining 44 states have the additional 100,000 deaths but with increased testing and much more common sense and less stupidity, a 1.8% mortality rate which brought the US down to 2.9%. You can awwwk and parrot all the ignorant lying points you want, but this thing turned bad early because of idiot Democrats like yourself.

Mar 11, 2020

Oh and the sources for your other misinformation on the Marines are not credible but of course you know that.

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

"Anyone Who Wants A Test Can Get One" - He fucking lied.

"

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

Check 1845, there are several there. Also check my earlier posts, unless of course like all the other Cons here you are afraid of the truth.

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

"

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

Check 1845, there are several there. Also check my earlier posts, unless of course like all the other Cons here you are afraid of the truth.
Not really.....now I am a little afraid of you goofy....

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

"

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

91 million tests is a lot, right Einstein? I would say now just about anyone who wants a test gets it.

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea
Weird that other world leaders managed to not panic their citizens.

And this is Trump we are talking about. The same guy who couldn't stop talking about an "immigrant invasion" The same Trump whose inaugural address was titled "American Carnage" . The same Trump who is currently falsely claiming that Portland is on fire. Puhleese.
Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

Trump not only has contempt for America’s war dead but he has contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action
Yes and? That has what to do with Trump’s failed leadership?
Trump hasn't failed in his leadership so nothing.
Trump has not failed in his leadership because he hasn't offered any leadership in the fight against the cornavirus. He has refused to take any responsibility for the failure of his administration to have working test kits in March. He has blamed China, the WHO, the democrats, Obama, and probably others for the epidemic in the US. He leaves the public confused when he praises unorthodox cures while his own people are warning the public about using them. His healthcare advisors and the CDC was telling the public to wear masks and Trump was questions the effectiveness, often refusing to set an example by wearing a mask, and worst of all encouraging open rebellion in states where governors tried to make masks mandatory. Anyone questioning why the high infection rate and death toll in the US, need only look to our non-leader in the White House.

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

"

45 Fucking Lied.

Give me a quote....

91 million tests is a lot, right Einstein? I would say now just about anyone who wants a test gets it.
Keep thinking that way and we never get the virus under control. Experts say in order for the U.S. to control the coronavirus pandemic; it needs to perform as many as 200 million tests every month. This recommendation was released in a new report from the Rockefeller foundation and the Duke-Margolis Center for health policy.

Forum List

Back