Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Are you serious? A Wharton MBA is WAY more impressive than Syracuse law school. And undergrad, Biden went to nobody Delaware, LOL.
Donald Trump never received a Wharton MBA.
He was an undergrad at Penn where one of his professors had this to say about his intelligence:
View attachment 387382
Like all Ivy League schools, Penn publicly posts the names of all students who graduate with honors, and Trump's name is missing from his class' list.
Called him the dumbest pos he ever taught

119150033_3458861030841799_6490136943112138144_n.jpg

Great news ,,,Trump said we've turned the corner ONLY 35000 cases YESTERDAY

Great, Trump will get the Biden virus under control
Yeah kaz only 35000 cases yesterday We've turned the corner NOW I'm having a celebration drink Any more rallies coming up where 1000's of repubs gather with no masks?? Just askin
Again, so what? More cases is a good thing.
Brownie I agree Trump needs more rallies with 1000's of republicans all gathered with no masks I'd love it
But the increased cases with no deaths would make your squawking about the zombievirus more and more ridiculous...

Are you serious? A Wharton MBA is WAY more impressive than Syracuse law school. And undergrad, Biden went to nobody Delaware, LOL.
He was an undergrad at Penn where one of his professors had this to say about his intelligence:
trump_was_the_dumbest_goddamn_student_post.jpg

Like all Ivy League schools, Penn publicly posts the names of all students who graduate with honors, and Trump's name is missing from his class' list.
It cannot be....a wacko do nothing libber professor saying bad things about the President.....unbelievable.
A punk who had to go to military school because he was such an ah even back then

I thought for sure nothing could expose Trump's lack of character the way the "Suckers and Losers" report did. Fooled me. Lying to Americans about how dangerous and deadly COVID-19 was brought Trump to a new depth of evil.

Oh, you mean that lie by the liberal editor of the Atlantic? As for lying to American's about C-19, that's a lie as well...So, you're just a liar.
Only complete assholes can listen to those recordings and not realize what a liar Trump has been about COVID.

trump_was_the_dumbest_goddamn_student_post.jpg

It cannot be....a wacko do nothing libber professor saying bad things about the President.....unbelievable.
A punk who had to go to military school because he was such an ah even back then
Nothing wrong with military school.

I thought for sure nothing could expose Trump's lack of character the way the "Suckers and Losers" report did. Fooled me. Lying to Americans about how dangerous and deadly COVID-19 was brought Trump to a new depth of evil.

Oh, you mean that lie by the liberal editor of the Atlantic? As for lying to American's about C-19, that's a lie as well...So, you're just a liar.
Only complete assholes can listen to those recordings and not realize what a liar Trump has been about COVID.
The same complete assholes that will reelect him brainless.

Called him the dumbest pos he ever taught
And that was after Trump paid someone else to take his SAT.

Poets&Quants | Wharton Profs Demand Probe Of Claim That Trump Cheated On The SAT

"At least half a dozen professors at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School have called on the University of Pennsylvania to investigate an allegation that Donald Trump paid another person to take the SAT exam on his behalf and was therefore fraudulently admitted to Wharton.

"The professors—all of whom teach ethics at Wharton—believe the university should revoke Trump’s 1968 undergraduate business degree if a probe can confirm the claim originally made by his niece in her best-selling, tell-all memoir published last month."

And Democrats lie more about what Trump said than Trump lies himself. And then there are all your own lies as well. The Democrats are 10 times the liars that Trump is
Trump is a pathological liar which means he is probably unaware of when the words coming out of his mouth accurately reflect the "thoughts" going through his mind.

He says whatever is needed to prove his point, and everything he says is the 'truth':auiqs.jpg:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...atabase/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.72554c7eccdd

“We built the greatest economy in history, not only for our country, but for the world. We were number one, by far.”

"FACT CHECK:

"Before the coronavirus pandemic shuttered businesses and sent unemployment soaring, the president could certainly brag about the state of the economy in his first three years as president.

"But he ran into trouble when he made a play for the history books to say it was the best economy in U.S. history.

"By just about any important measure, the economy under Trump did not do as well as it did under Presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson or Bill Clinton."

Funny how you use an opinion you disagree with to prove that Trump "lies." I don't agree with him on that either, but every President says they are the best and it's an opinion. This really shows my point that when Trump lies, it's just almost always you who lied, like here. You can't call an opinion a "lie" no matter how much you hate the person who said it. You can only call facts "lies"

Forum List

Back