Trump on a Roll Gets ObamaCare Ruled Unconstitutional MAGA Trump 2020

Tell me ,what has he done??? A trade war no one wins ? A trillion dollar tax break for mostly billionaires? a 2% GDP when he promised 7% ? A cut in saving the climate ?

What has he done? He's given us the lowest unemployment in 50 years. He's brought us record breaking employment numbers in all minority categories. New highs in the stock market, more jobs available than people that can actually do them. He has drastically reduced the border problem with no help from the commies, by threatening Mexico if they don't stop the flow from their other borders. More Americans bringing home more money. Hit a new record in median household income. Record holiday spending this season, and it's expected to carry on until the end of the year.

What do you mean what has he done?
He gave us?? He brought us ? WTF did he do except take over an ever growing economy from Obama ?

He put it on steroids. He instituted tax cuts for our job creators. He created a policy that for every business regulation created, two are removed in it's place. He got rid of Commie Care mandates and fines that were burdensome on businesses. He not only gave payroll tax deductions for working Americans, but more deductions in filing income tax. He actually did things to make the economy grow. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. He didn't do one thing for our businesses during his two terms, and in fact, made things harder for them to create profit and jobs.

The economy didn't grow because of DumBama, it grew in spite of him. With Trump's economy, it's growing because of him.
Yeah dumbama as you call him was just another dem president coming in to rescue America from some ah republican 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains and you republicans want to call that chopped liver???
And if you want to play the % game he dropped unemployment % more than trump

Which is silly as all hell of a statement. Of course it's harder to create jobs when unemployment is 4.8%. That's almost in the lower normal range. When the economy is in the tank already, you only bring lost jobs back. That's not really new job creation. In other words, I have a factory that laid off 150 people. When things got better, I eventually brought those 150 back within five years.

Once those jobs are back, then anything afterwards is actual new job creation. Real new job creation is much more difficult to do than just bringing people back to their former jobs. In other words, after I brought back those 150 jobs that were lost, I added 30 new jobs. Those are actual new jobs.

Now most all jobs being created today are new jobs, which is how we got into this predicament of more jobs than Americans to work them. I may be wrong, but I don't recall that ever happening in my life before.

What has he done? He's given us the lowest unemployment in 50 years. He's brought us record breaking employment numbers in all minority categories. New highs in the stock market, more jobs available than people that can actually do them. He has drastically reduced the border problem with no help from the commies, by threatening Mexico if they don't stop the flow from their other borders. More Americans bringing home more money. Hit a new record in median household income. Record holiday spending this season, and it's expected to carry on until the end of the year.

What do you mean what has he done?
He gave us?? He brought us ? WTF did he do except take over an ever growing economy from Obama ?

He put it on steroids. He instituted tax cuts for our job creators. He created a policy that for every business regulation created, two are removed in it's place. He got rid of Commie Care mandates and fines that were burdensome on businesses. He not only gave payroll tax deductions for working Americans, but more deductions in filing income tax. He actually did things to make the economy grow. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. He didn't do one thing for our businesses during his two terms, and in fact, made things harder for them to create profit and jobs.

The economy didn't grow because of DumBama, it grew in spite of him. With Trump's economy, it's growing because of him.
Yeah dumbama as you call him was just another dem president coming in to rescue America from some ah republican 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains and you republicans want to call that chopped liver???

Which is silly as all hell of a statement. Of course it's harder to create jobs when unemployment is 4.8%. That's almost in the lower normal range. When the economy is in the tank already, you only bring lost jobs back. That's not really new job creation. In other words, I have a factory that laid off 150 people. When things got better, I eventually brought those 150 back within five years.

Once those jobs are back, then anything afterwards is actual new job creation. Real new job creation is much more difficult to do than just bringing people back to their former jobs. In other words, after I brought back those 150 jobs that were lost, I added 30 new jobs. Those are actual new jobs.

Now most all jobs being created today are new jobs, which is how we got into this predicament of more jobs than Americans to work them. I may be wrong, but I don't recall that ever happening in my life before.
Ray have a great New Year and keep those trucks rolling

Ray have a great New Year and keep those trucks rolling

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE YET!!!!!

Yes, the best to you and yours in this new decade.

We're going to do what everybody else does. Vote More Republicans out in landslide numbers over Obamacare, like we voted them out in 2018. See you at the polls dipshit.
Trump was elected to dismantle ObamaCare. What happened in 2016 will happen again in 2020.

in the first two years of the Trump administration, manufacturers added 467,000 jobs — more than six times the number created in the previous two years of the Obama administration.

Today, unemployment is at a 50-year low. More blacks and Hispanics are working than ever before — not just in manufacturing either, but in every occupation from service worker to entrepreneur to college professor. Wages are heading up, especially for lower-wage jobs, and education choices are expanding. Families are gaining more control over their futures.

Rasmussen reported last month that black support for Trump could be as high as 34% right now. Zogby found black voters who support Trump near 27%. When he paired specific Democrat names against Trump, black support for Trump dropped, but it was still twice the 7% or so that Trump received in 2016. In key swing states where the black vote is significant, such as Michigan, Florida, and North Carolina, that might well be enough to put him over the top in 2020.

"Trump will win again. dont think for a second that that wont happen" - Marvelous Michael Moore

We're going to do what everybody else does. Vote More Republicans out in landslide numbers over Obamacare, like we voted them out in 2018. See you at the polls dipshit.
Trump was elected to dismantle ObamaCare. What happened in 2016 will happen again in 2020.
Are you saying we'll fall for it again? We'll elect Republicans and they'll fail to repeal ACA again? What's the point in that?

Forum List

Back