CNN analyst: "I've never seen a witness who's lied to Congress, who's lied to court, who's lied to the IRS, who's lied to the Southern District ...

hahaha wait wait, it was you too...tell us again how the DOJ isn't part of the executive branch...that was great stuff
It is part of it, but not subject to the Office of the Presidency to the extent of the other Departments.

The DOJ is the guardian of the Constitution and will keep the President in line.

It is part of it, but not subject to the Office of the Presidency to the extent of the other Departments.

The DOJ is the guardian of the Constitution and will keep the President in line.
hahahahh....please provide us the part of the US Consitution that gives the DOJ that authority?

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

hahahahh....please provide us the part of the US Consitution that gives the DOJ that authority?

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.
Show where it does not. The executive power is not absolute as you well know.

Show where it does not. The executive power is not absolute as you well know.
It isn't? I literally just quoted the Constitution....The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

Not, well some goes to an unelected offical in the DOJ....nope...all the power is vested in A PRESIDENT. It really can't be more clear

It isn't? I literally just quoted the Constitution....The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

Not, well some goes to an unelected offical in the DOJ....nope...all the power is vested in A PRESIDENT. It really can't be more clear
He is subject to checks and balances of the Constitution. His power is not absolute. He cannot order crimes to be committed at his authority.

He is subject to checks and balances of the Constitution. His power is not absolute. He cannot order crimes to be committed at his authority.
um Checks and balances deal with the other branches of Govt, The legislature, and Judicial branch....I never argued he has the power to write laws or say what is the law, I said, he is vested with all the EXECUTIVE powers.

Do you not know what the three branches of govt each do? what powers they have?

um Checks and balances deal with the other branches of Govt, The legislature, and Judicial branch....I never argued he has the power to write laws or say what is the law, I said, he is vested with all the EXECUTIVE powers.

Do you not know what the three branches of govt each do? what powers they have?
Checks and balances apply within the branches. You did not know that.

Trump's executive power is not absolute.

Checks and balances apply within the branches. You did not know that.

Trump's executive power is not absolute.
hhahah what the F are you talking about? hahha

Separation of Powers in the United States is associated with the Checks and Balances system. The Checks and Balances system provides each branch of government with individual powers to check the other branches and prevent any one branch from becoming too powerful. For example, Congress has the power to create laws, the President has the power to veto them, and the Supreme Court may declare laws unconstitutional. Congress consists of two houses: the Senate and the House of Representatives, and can override a Presidential veto with a 2/3 vote in both houses.

Why are you so stupid?

Smercomish was involved w/ prosecuting the cop killer... can't recall his.. Oh, his name was Mumia..

very sad story, the cop had just gotten married and had done nothing wrong. No one ever said he did, either but people defended the scum cop killer (out of ignorance they supported him... totally figures.. People are always protesting things they don't have a clue about.. too busy reacting without FACTS)

Forum List

Back