Christianity Today Editor Says His Call For Impeachment Was ‘Hyperbole’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Christianity Today editor Mark Galli said Sunday that his call for evangelical Christians to support impeachment was “hyperbole,” and he admitted “the pro-life issue is just one of many” where President Donald Trump is in sync with evangelicals.

“In one sense my call for his removal was on the order of hyperbole in this regard: the odds of that happening by election or by the Senate are actually probably fairly slim at this point,” Galli told CBS News’ “Face the Nation,” admitting later, “I don’t have a strategy” and telling journalists, “You guys figure that out.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Says he will be retiring in a few days, so did he screw over the mag to set himself up with the next gig?....One wonders?

He doesn’t seem to understand what hyperbole is

Christianity Today editor Mark Galli said Sunday that his call for evangelical Christians to support impeachment was “hyperbole,” and he admitted “the pro-life issue is just one of many” where President Donald Trump is in sync with evangelicals.

“In one sense my call for his removal was on the order of hyperbole in this regard: the odds of that happening by election or by the Senate are actually probably fairly slim at this point,” Galli told CBS News’ “Face the Nation,” admitting later, “I don’t have a strategy” and telling journalists, “You guys figure that out.”

Says he will be retiring in a few days, so did he screw over the mag to set himself up with the next gig?....One wonders?
Personally I can't find a manner in which to give a fuck either way. All I have to do is ignore whoever Christians are lining up behind today.

If something is hyperbole, it is his Christianity.

I would not be surprised if he had a secret relationship with Allah and maybe even his true master in hell.

He got bitch slapped by real Christians and is desperately trying to save his rag.

The guy has spent his life as a religious nutjob. You can't expect him to have any idea what he's saying.

Forum List

Back