Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

Biden should decline to do anymore debates with Trump. Another Trump public incoherent ranting would be beneath the dignity of both Biden and America.

Biden should decline to do anymore debates with Trump. Another Trump public incoherent ranting would be beneath the dignity of both Biden and America.
Biden and dignity shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Joe is a sexual predator and his son is a crooked bag man.

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.
Rules and respect are not commonly held virtues? Only in the Age of Trump where no virtue is recognized. And you think that amounts to leadership?

What sort of society wants to be lead like that?
Don't lecture me about rules and respect after four years of Democrat bureaucrats attacking President Trump simply because they lost the election. They've earned every insult he throws at Biden.
Are you saying Trump bears no responsibility for his words and actions? That all the chaos was the doing of others?

Is Trump politically infallible? Is he divine? Is he incorruptible? Is he an honest, honorable man who would serve as an example of how adults should comport themselves?

Biden called the President a "clown, a fool, a liar," and told him more than once to "shut up". Is that how he's supposed to speak to the President of the United States? Go fuck yourself.

Um, yeah, that is exactly how you speak to a "President" who has been impeached, who lies all the time, and has made a mockery of the office.

Calling Trump a clown is an insult to hard working clowns.

Biden and dignity shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Joe is a sexual predator and his son is a crooked bag man.
Is that the way you have to defend what little dignity Trump displays?

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good.
I agree with everything in your thread title.

I refuse to give Biden any credit, since he wouldn't submit to drug and external ear piece tests.

Wallace is trash.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.
Biden looked old and unsure, and could not answer the questions as asked.

Biden did well enough and came across as a adult. Trump was a obnoxious child throwing a tantrum. Nothing changed.
Biden looked old and weak. Not a good look for a president.
Trump mopped the floor with him.
That said, Trump's rudeness and bullying didn't win any women voters.

Well Trump has been bullied and been treated rudely by the press and the Dems for three
I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.
Chrissy Wallace is a Neocon shit4brains.

No one should be surprised t hat he went on Bidens side early on and Trump was debating two people at the same time....and STILL won.

As right as I am and as much as I support Trump, I have to say in all fairness, he did a terrible job.

Trump's accomplishments speak for itself. Trump doesn't have a problem with those, but he does have a problem with people liking him personally. He gave more people a reason to dislike him last night based on that alone. I don't know if he had bad advisors, or good advisors but he just didn't listen to them.

He also blew some great opportunities. When Biden said green will create thousands of great jobs, Trump should have asked him who is going to pay for all these new jobs? That's right, you will be paying for them in your natural gas bill, your electric bill, your gasoline bill at the end of the month. Then he should have looked into the camera and said "You can either continue to enjoy the low prices we are paying for our energy, or you can vote for my opponent."

He also should have pointed out how inept Biden's leadership would be because a US President does not have the authority to force citizens to wear masks. Biden kept bringing the mask issue up, and that's how Trump should have responded. He did make a funny comment how Biden is seen on television 20 feet from people outside when being interviewed and wearing his huge mask.

Well since Biden was wearing a wire and someone was telling him what to say I doubt I'd believe anything he says. What a dishonest POS.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good.

I refuse to give Biden any credit, since he wouldn't submit to drug and external ear piece tests.

Wallace is trash.

Of course he didn't agree for an ear piece test. He was wearing one. Its all over Tik Tock. See for yourself.

Wallace is trash.

Of course he didn't agree for an ear piece test. He was wearing one. Its all over Tik Tock. See for yourself.
Oh, I KNOW IT. Maybe I didn't make that clear in my post.

He accused President Trump of calling the white supremacists very fine people.
And he never once asked Biden of his past remarks like poor kids can be just as bright as white kids. Or the Republican's want to put y'all back in chains. Or of Obama when he referred to him as clean.
Biden is a closet racist just like most Democrats are.

And that is another reason I have lost all patience with them and their bullshit.

Biden worshippers calling Trump "incoherent" just shows what empty headed partisan hate filled vassals you idiots are
Yes, Trump was plenty coherent. It was also clear that Trump just didn't prep much. I would have liked to see him more ready and equipped with succinct info on all that was expectedly asked. He did well enough, but he strayed off from direct points at time; just could have done better.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.
Rules and respect are not commonly held virtues? Only in the Age of Trump where no virtue is recognized. And you think that amounts to leadership?

What sort of society wants to be lead like that?
Don't lecture me about rules and respect after four years of Democrat bureaucrats attacking President Trump simply because they lost the election. They've earned every insult he throws at Biden.
Are you saying Trump bears no responsibility for his words and actions? That all the chaos was the doing of others?

Is Trump politically infallible? Is he divine? Is he incorruptible? Is he an honest, honorable man who would serve as an example of how adults should comport themselves?
Yep, the President is an honest honorable man. Democrats and their sycophant media lapdogs are the problem. They lost in 2016 and have been throwing a hissy fit ever since.

Yeah he should refuse because the Mod should force a look in his ears. He had a wire on during the debate and that's why he refused the ear check. What a dishonest POS. Its on Tik Tock, see for yourself.

he could have put to bed all the "trump is an asshole" commentary. well, not all of it. eddie and others will never change. :) but he chose not to do that and chose to be "trump the asshole". i was really hoping he's learned how to better interact in 4 years because i DO think he's more behaved how than 4 years ago.

but last night was a shit show and trump put on display why people hate him.

It seems that when he gets his feathers ruffled, he blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind instead of standing back and thinking of a great rebuttal. I seen him with other Republicans during the primary process, and that's what he did. It's part in reason why he won. He was able to think of good coherent answers, come up with some great one-liners that the audience loves, and generally a better personality.

Biden called the President a "clown, a fool, a liar," and told him more than once to "shut up". Is that how he's supposed to speak to the President of the United States? Go fuck yourself.

Um, yeah, that is exactly how you speak to a "President" who has been impeached, who lies all the time, and has made a mockery of the office.

Calling Trump a clown is an insult to hard working clowns.
Okay, then expect more of the same from the President next debate.

Is that the way you have to defend what little dignity Trump displays?
You don't know the meaning of the word. You're defending a pervert and his corrupt son.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

"forest management in California"

You know that 2/3s of the forrest fires are on Federal Land... That means the clearing of the forrest floor is under Trump...

You are right he got away with lying about that

Biden worshippers calling Trump "incoherent" just shows what empty headed partisan hate filled vassals you idiots are
Yes, Trump was plenty coherent. It was also clear that Trump just didn't prep much. I would have liked to see him more ready and equipped with succinct info on all that was expectedly asked. He did well enough, but he strayed off from direct points at time; just could have done better.

I agree. He did better than Biden, but he was a disappointment to what he's capable of

Forum List

Back