Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

Biden seemed a little confused about his role in the Democratic Party:

No Biden was not confused, I'm sure he was frustrated, with all the interruptions. Tramp was nasty.

Well, Rump is the Circus Act we all knew and was elected. He didn't do anything we didn't expect. Let's let the Circus move on, it's long since past. And let the Elephants take the Party back over since we all know that Circuses no longer have Elephants.

Yeah they all have jackass like you.

In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.
Trump doens't like being lied about-------every time Biden opened his mouth, he lied his azz off about it-----Trump didn't allow Biden to lie---Trump went right after him for each and every lie. It comes across as messy but it did effectively stop Biden from being able to run free with his lies. Trump's debate-----------------was thusly successful.

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.

If that's what we're down to, then there's little hope for our democracy. I guess you're content with living in a dictatorship.

Trump was a braggart and a bully. He loses the debate just on that point alone. He went in determined to burn the house down because he
knew he was going to get his ass handed to him. He doesn't know how to talk policy. He just knows how to be Trump.

Funny you should say that. Biden is the one who called Trump names. Guess he's just immature. LOL

Awww, he called him names. Trump spends the entire night bullying, bragging, interrupting, and gaslighting, all while saying absolutely nothing, and of course, you being the true believer that you are, key in on "names".
LOL.

Awww Trump wasn't the only one. Biden did his share of interrupting. No I key on someone who is rude enough to call someone names. Not something a future POTUS should be doing.

I sure didn't like Bidens tax raising and green shit. The man will bankrupt the country. I had a lot of questions answered last night and I will be voting for Trump. Not green Biden.

Biden should have controlled his temper better. But Trump was off the map. The guy needed tranquilizers. That is NOT how I want to see someone who is President behaving. Biden will be a huge upgrade.
I didn't expect the debates to swing many voters. Especially not the true believers. Let's see, deficits and sweetheart tax cuts rung up under Republican presidents...hmmm, who's bankrupting the country again? :)
The contrast between the two was something. Trump looked agitated and pissed off while Biden smiled and was reserved. I got absolutely nothing out of that so-called debate. I watched it on CNN and at the end Dana Bash said it was a shit show. I agree. Until the poser in chief is gone it will remain a shit show as it's been for close to 4 years. This country deserves much more than a child-man as president.

Biden seemed a little confused about his role in the Democratic Party:

No Biden was not confused, I'm sure he was frustrated, with all the interruptions. Tramp was nasty.

Biden was parroting the same things that the Prog media/entertainment/political complex was saying over and over. Do you know what kind of a person you have to be to take the punches Trump has? This is not jus tone on one. This is one on a hundred thousand.

You Trump supporters are continually saying that Trump has had a hard time as president because everyone is out to get him. Unfortunately, I guess you forgot that Obama was being targeted from day 1, as McConnell and the GOP vowed the day after he was elected to make him a one term president.

I wish I was on the Biden team for this debate.....When Trump brought up the H1N1 pandemic under Obama and 1400 people died......What would have made headlines around the nation and the world.....Joe should have said "YES PEOPLE DIED MR. PRESIDENT, BUT BECAUSE THEY WERE TOLD THE TRUTH AND WE ALLOWED SCIENCE TO INFORM THE PUBLIC....GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?...NO ONE PANICKED!!

Wallace did an admirable job when faced with a total Shit Show
He did not. He interrupted Trump constantly and he talked to Biden and reminded him of his own words/stances ( like he is senile...which he is).
Wallace became Joes Handler in this debate, and I hesitate to call it a debate as A cut out of Joe could have been on the stage and gottten the same result..

rump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments
Do you think Trump knows the extent of federal forest lands in California?
380-angeles-forest-map-cv2.gif

San Gabriel Mountains National Monument (Angeles National Forest)
380-642-bear-grassy-hollow-mvc-244f.jpg

Were you impressed with Trump's rejection of white supremacy?:auiqs.jpg:
The Russian Bear. How revealing.

Maybe he inhaled too much spray tan.
This is probably true. Orange Jesus was looking oranger (is that a word?) than ever.

But, he did do a good job debating Joe and Chris.

You apparently don't know what a debate is.
It is sort of weird in that they really haven't responded to one another's ideas for year. There's not going to be another Reagan in 1980, but of course Reagan "cheated" by "finding" Carter's debate prep material.

HW sort of checked out in the 92 town hall format.

But yeah, Trump's refusal to abide by previously agreed to rules would get him disqualified in any "real" organized debate. BUT the 1-1 debates do give voters a glimpse into who the candidates really are without their handlers to protect them.

Last edited:
In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.
Nice attempt to float a conspiracy theory.
what of Trump's conspiracy theory of biden using imaginary drugs. Did that bother you? Not. LOL

Wallace did an admirable job when faced with a total Shit Show
He did not. He interrupted Trump constantly and he talked to Biden and reminded him of his own words/stances ( like he is senile...which he is).
Wallace became Joes Handler in this debate, and I hesitate to call it a debate as A cut out of Joe could have been on the stage and gottten the same result..
Exactly. Wallace was propping Joe up.

You know, I'm still wondering why Trump told Biden that he needed to take a drug test. As far as I'm aware, a drug test has never been required for presidential candidates to be part of the debate.

Guess when you got nothing, baseless accusations are the way to go.

rump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments
Do you think Trump knows the extent of federal forest lands in California?
380-angeles-forest-map-cv2.gif

San Gabriel Mountains National Monument (Angeles National Forest)
380-642-bear-grassy-hollow-mvc-244f.jpg

Were you impressed with Trump's rejection of white supremacy?:auiqs.jpg:
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
View attachment 394900
Proud Boy members. And one Proud Boy is married to a Black woman.
If Proud Boys show up at your polling place with their guns, will you feel intimidated or indoctrinated?

Trump Told The Proud Boys To "Stand Back And Stand By" After Being Asked To Condemn White Supremacists

"In a recent campaign ad, the president's son, Donald Trump Jr. called for an 'army' of 'able-bodied' men and women to watch the polls on Election Day: 'We need every able-bodied man and woman to join [the] Army for Trump’s election security operation,' he said. 'We need you to help us watch them.'"

I wish I was on the Biden team for this debate.....When Trump brought up the H1N1 pandemic under Obama and 1400 people died......What would have made headlines around the nation and the world.....Joe should have said "YES PEOPLE DIED MR. PRESIDENT, BUT BECAUSE THEY WERE TOLD THE TRUTH AND WE ALLOWED SCIENCE TO INFORM THE PUBLIC....GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?...NO ONE PANICKED!!

Only 1400 people died from H1N1, and conservatives want to crucify Biden and Obama for what they consider was a poor response to the disease. Unfortunately, while they condemn Biden for that, they totally ignore the over 200,000 people who have died from COVID 19 under Trump's watch.

"In a recent campaign ad, the president's son, Donald Trump Jr. called for an 'army' of 'able-bodied' men and women to watch the polls on Election Day: 'We need every able-bodied man and woman to join [the] Army for Trump’s election security operation,' he said. 'We need you to help us watch them.'"

Wow, he told his people to watch the polls? How terrible of him to ask that.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.
Chrissy Wallace is a Neocon shit4brains.

No one should be surprised t hat he went on Bidens side early on and Trump was debating two people at the same time....and STILL won.

Biden was shown for incompetent idiot that he was.
In the end this is what the people will see... Biden wants to return to lockdowns and total control while Trump wants to return the power back to the american people and allow the american dream to thrive.. The choice was very stark and in the end it was very clear...
To Democrats you dont have a 'Plan' unless it involves the government taking control and micromanaging everything.

Forum List

Back