Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

he could have put to bed all the "trump is an asshole" commentary. well, not all of it. eddie and others will never change. :) but he chose not to do that and chose to be "trump the asshole". i was really hoping he's learned how to better interact in 4 years because i DO think he's more behaved how than 4 years ago.

but last night was a shit show and trump put on display why people hate him.

It seems that when he gets his feathers ruffled, he blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind instead of standing back and thinking of a great rebuttal. I seen him with other Republicans during the primary process, and that's what he did. It's part in reason why he won. He was able to think of good coherent answers, come up with some great one-liners that the audience loves, and generally a better personality.
he can't wait a moment to do it "professionally". that bothered me last night. but it's bothered me every time he's done it. nothing new, who trump is. if you choose to hate him soley for that, have at it. his "style" certainly is at a minimum "feather ruffling".

i do think as a culture we're wanting to move past that however. if most people are tired of the violence and fighting, they're growing weary of the trolling also.

Biden should decline to do anymore debates with Trump. Another Trump public incoherent ranting would be beneath the dignity of both Biden and America.
Biden and dignity shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Joe is a sexual predator and his son is a crooked bag man.
Is that the way you have to defend what little dignity Trump displays?
You don't know the meaning of the word. You're defending a pervert and his corrupt son.
No, I'm defending Joe Biden. Not a pussy grabber with two dishonest corrupt sons.

You're defending wire wear Biden?? Biden and his very rich son?? A son who's a drug addict and got kicked out of the Navy. That Biden.

A Biden who lied his ass off last night?? Watch Tic Tock. They have Biden at the debate and at other venues. Asked about defunding police in that other venue and he said hell yeah, he wants to defund police yet at the debate he denied he said it.

That's one honest guy you defend. No wonder he refused to let them look at his ears. Honesty and all. What a POS you're defending.
If you and I debated and I said you should submit to a body cavity search before hand, would you comply or rightly recognize that I made an outrageous request just to frame you as dishonest?

But you fail to see Trump's tactics as outrageous too.

And you call me a sheep. The gall among you Trump cultists is unfathomable.

A body cavity search?? LOL Looking in someone's ears is not even close to a body cavity search. Nothing outrageous about that request at all. Trump had no problem agreeing to it. Not so Biden and now we all know why.

You are a sheeple. All you have to do is look it up on Tik but you won't cause you like being a loyal little sheeple.

Seems like you're the cultist.
Are you still relying on social media for truth?

The Russians are grateful to fool's like you.

Nope. I never have belonged to any social media sites. Seems you do though. Bet you belong to FB, Twitter and scores of other social sites.

Me?? I don't belong to any of them and the Russians really appreciate your foolish ass.

Biden should decline to do anymore debates with Trump. Another Trump public incoherent ranting would be beneath the dignity of both Biden and America.
Biden and dignity shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Joe is a sexual predator and his son is a crooked bag man.
You don't know the meaning of the word. You're defending a pervert and his corrupt son.
No, I'm defending Joe Biden. Not a pussy grabber with two dishonest corrupt sons.
Trump's sons earn their money legally. Hunter Biden is a bag man for his father. Joe couldn't answer the question, perhaps you can. Why did the Mayor of Moscow give Hunter Biden millions of dollars? Why was Hunter Biden on the board of a foreign nation power company being paid millions with no power company experience? Go ahead, tell us.
Prove your questions are based in reality.

Do you still beat your wife?
Do you still sniff little boy's underwear?

he could have put to bed all the "trump is an asshole" commentary. well, not all of it. eddie and others will never change. :) but he chose not to do that and chose to be "trump the asshole". i was really hoping he's learned how to better interact in 4 years because i DO think he's more behaved how than 4 years ago.

but last night was a shit show and trump put on display why people hate him.

It seems that when he gets his feathers ruffled, he blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind instead of standing back and thinking of a great rebuttal. I seen him with other Republicans during the primary process, and that's what he did. It's part in reason why he won. He was able to think of good coherent answers, come up with some great one-liners that the audience loves, and generally a better personality.
he can't wait a moment to do it "professionally". that bothered me last night. but it's bothered me every time he's done it. nothing new, who trump is. if you choose to hate him soley for that, have at it. his "style" certainly is at a minimum "feather ruffling".

i do think as a culture we're wanting to move past that however. if most people are tired of the violence and fighting, they're growing weary of the trolling also.

People who are knowledgable of events and politics won't discard him based on his personality. That's what uninformed voters do. Unfortunately though, we need those uninformed fence sitters to win this election.

"forest management in California"

You know that 2/3s of the forrest fires are on Federal Land... That means the clearing of the forrest floor is under Trump...

You are right he got away with lying about that

Is that so? Even the experts said in order to clear out that amount of dead trees and brush, it would take nearly 7 years. So how many years did Hussein spend doing just that?

I agree but that's what needs to happen. Clear all the dead trees and brush out or they will continue to have forest fires every year. It ain't rocket science.

It's just the left wants to pretend that these California fires started with Trump. That state has been burning for decades. They've even gone so far as to blame his environmental policies as the cause. It shows you how lost they are when they think one man could change the environment of the world in less than three years.

"forest management in California"

You know that 2/3s of the forrest fires are on Federal Land... That means the clearing of the forrest floor is under Trump...

You are right he got away with lying about that

Is that so? Even the experts said in order to clear out that amount of dead trees and brush, it would take nearly 7 years. So how many years did Hussein spend doing just that?

I agree but that's what needs to happen. Clear all the dead trees and brush out or they will continue to have forest fires every year. It ain't rocket science.

It's just the left wants to pretend that these California fires started with Trump. That state has been burning for decades. They've even gone so far as to blame his environmental policies as the cause. It shows you how lost they are when they think one man could change the environment of the world in less than three years.

Yeah. I can't believe Wallace asked the climate change crap and cited the wild fires?? How dumb can anyone be? Those fires have absolutely nothing to do with supposed Climate change.

Climate change is a hoax and Al Gore laughed all the way to the bank when he pulled his climate change hoax.

Well he wasn't in office for the decades these fires have gone on.

Hell they have always had fires when the Santa Ana winds hit. I wonder if they blame climate change or environmental polices for the decades of fires way before Trump was elected??

You can't fix stupid.

Yeah. I can't believe Wallace asked the climate change crap and cited the wild fires?? How dumb can anyone be? Those fires have absolutely nothing to do with supposed Climate change.

It seems to me that Wallace made sure he touched all the Democrat talking points, but few of the Republicans. To be honest, I can't think of one.

Those that defend trump are the most arrogant and undeniably worthless when trying to debate an issue. Seems to be the info they ingest. Most of it coming from the top. And we all know who that is.

Those that defend trump are the most arrogant and undeniably worthless when trying to debate an issue. Seems to be the info they ingest. Most of it coming from the top. And we all know who that is.
God.

just like i said yesterday....bidens people seen him win and trumps people seen him win....the non party people mostly thought both of them sucked....trump doesnt know when to shut up and biden just tells us the same shit we have been hearing for 20 years......debates like this are a waste of time.....

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.
Forest management? Is that really possible with so many acres? It sounds dumb to me. Years ago I don’t recall constant fires, did we have forest management then?

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.
Forest management? Is that really possible with so many acres? It sounds dumb to me. Years ago I don’t recall constant fires, did we have forest management then?
Years ago people were allowed to gather wood from the forest floor for campfires. Not anymore.

Forum List

Back