Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

The Russian Bear. How revealing
1601477802990.jpeg

Would you rather be Goldilocks?

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.

If that's what we're down to, then there's little hope for our democracy. I guess you're content with living in a dictatorship.

Trump was a braggart and a bully. He loses the debate just on that point alone. He went in determined to burn the house down because he
knew he was going to get his ass handed to him. He doesn't know how to talk policy. He just knows how to be Trump.

Funny you should say that. Biden is the one who called Trump names. Guess he's just immature. LOL

Awww, he called him names. Trump spends the entire night bullying, bragging, interrupting, and gaslighting, all while saying absolutely nothing, and of course, you being the true believer that you are, key in on "names".
LOL.

Awww Trump wasn't the only one. Biden did his share of interrupting. No I key on someone who is rude enough to call someone names. Not something a future POTUS should be doing.

I sure didn't like Bidens tax raising and green shit. The man will bankrupt the country. I had a lot of questions answered last night and I will be voting for Trump. Not green Biden.

Biden should have controlled his temper better. But Trump was off the map. The guy needed tranquilizers. That is NOT how I want to see someone who is President behaving. Biden will be a huge upgrade.
I didn't expect the debates to swing many voters. Especially not the true believers. Let's see, deficits and sweetheart tax cuts rung up under Republican presidents...hmmm, who's bankrupting the country again? :)
The contrast between the two was something. Trump looked agitated and pissed off while Biden smiled and was reserved. I got absolutely nothing out of that so-called debate. I watched it on CNN and at the end Dana Bash said it was a shit show. I agree. Until the poser in chief is gone it will remain a shit show as it's been for close to 4 years. This country deserves much more than a child-man as president.
The President has the right to be pissed off. Democrats have attacked and lied about him from day one, impeached an innocent President, and done everything they can think of to insult and demean. Trump has earned the right to fight back every chance he gets. I hope he doubles down in the next debate.

Biden seemed a little confused about his role in the Democratic Party:

No Biden was not confused, I'm sure he was frustrated, with all the interruptions. Tramp was nasty.

Biden was parroting the same things that the Prog media/entertainment/political complex was saying over and over. Do you know what kind of a person you have to be to take the punches Trump has? This is not jus tone on one. This is one on a hundred thousand.

Every president takes punches. Trump is by far the most mentally fragile president of the modern era.

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.
Rules and respect are not commonly held virtues? Only in the Age of Trump where no virtue is recognized. And you think that amounts to leadership?

What sort of society wants to be lead like that?

In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.
The hook should have came out and jerked him of the stage.

You know, I'm still wondering why Trump told Biden that he needed to take a drug test. As far as I'm aware, a drug test has never been required for presidential candidates to be part of the debate.

Guess when you got nothing, baseless accusations are the way to go.
Progs cheat. Wires and ear pieces and more. Soon they will implant a silicon chip in their heads. Perhaps Joe....And we will end up with "I don't like Mondays"!

If that's what we're down to, then there's little hope for our democracy. I guess you're content with living in a dictatorship.

Trump was a braggart and a bully. He loses the debate just on that point alone. He went in determined to burn the house down because he
knew he was going to get his ass handed to him. He doesn't know how to talk policy. He just knows how to be Trump.

Funny you should say that. Biden is the one who called Trump names. Guess he's just immature. LOL

Awww, he called him names. Trump spends the entire night bullying, bragging, interrupting, and gaslighting, all while saying absolutely nothing, and of course, you being the true believer that you are, key in on "names".
LOL.

Awww Trump wasn't the only one. Biden did his share of interrupting. No I key on someone who is rude enough to call someone names. Not something a future POTUS should be doing.

I sure didn't like Bidens tax raising and green shit. The man will bankrupt the country. I had a lot of questions answered last night and I will be voting for Trump. Not green Biden.

Biden should have controlled his temper better. But Trump was off the map. The guy needed tranquilizers. That is NOT how I want to see someone who is President behaving. Biden will be a huge upgrade.
I didn't expect the debates to swing many voters. Especially not the true believers. Let's see, deficits and sweetheart tax cuts rung up under Republican presidents...hmmm, who's bankrupting the country again? :)
The contrast between the two was something. Trump looked agitated and pissed off while Biden smiled and was reserved. I got absolutely nothing out of that so-called debate. I watched it on CNN and at the end Dana Bash said it was a shit show. I agree. Until the poser in chief is gone it will remain a shit show as it's been for close to 4 years. This country deserves much more than a child-man as president.
The President has the right to be pissed off. Democrats have attacked and lied about him from day one, impeached an innocent President, and done everything they can think of to insult and demean. Trump has earned the right to fight back every chance he gets. I hope he doubles down in the next debate.
Sure. I'm crying 1000's of tears over Trump.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.
Chrissy Wallace is a Neocon shit4brains.

No one should be surprised t hat he went on Bidens side early on and Trump was debating two people at the same time....and STILL won.

As right as I am and as much as I support Trump, I have to say in all fairness, he did a terrible job.

Trump's accomplishments speak for itself. Trump doesn't have a problem with those, but he does have a problem with people liking him personally. He gave more people a reason to dislike him last night based on that alone. I don't know if he had bad advisors, or good advisors but he just didn't listen to them.

He also blew some great opportunities. When Biden said green will create thousands of great jobs, Trump should have asked him who is going to pay for all these new jobs? That's right, you will be paying for them in your natural gas bill, your electric bill, your gasoline bill at the end of the month. Then he should have looked into the camera and said "You can either continue to enjoy the low prices we are paying for our energy, or you can vote for my opponent."

He also should have pointed out how inept Biden's leadership would be because a US President does not have the authority to force citizens to wear masks. Biden kept bringing the mask issue up, and that's how Trump should have responded. He did make a funny comment how Biden is seen on television 20 feet from people outside when being interviewed and wearing his huge mask.

Biden seemed a little confused about his role in the Democratic Party:

No Biden was not confused, I'm sure he was frustrated, with all the interruptions. Tramp was nasty.

Biden was parroting the same things that the Prog media/entertainment/political complex was saying over and over. Do you know what kind of a person you have to be to take the punches Trump has? This is not jus tone on one. This is one on a hundred thousand.

Every president takes punches. Trump is by far the most mentally fragile president of the modern era.

President Trump didn’t refuse to answer any questions, unlike Lyin’ Biden.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.
Chrissy Wallace is a Neocon shit4brains.

No one should be surprised t hat he went on Bidens side early on and Trump was debating two people at the same time....and STILL won.

As right as I am and as much as I support Trump, I have to say in all fairness, he did a terrible job.

Trump's accomplishments speak for itself. Trump doesn't have a problem with those, but he does have a problem with people liking him personally. He gave more people a reason to dislike him last night based on that alone. I don't know if he had bad advisors, or good advisors but he just didn't listen to them.

He also blew some great opportunities. When Biden said green will create thousands of great jobs, Trump should have asked him who is going to pay for all these new jobs? That's right, you will be paying for them in your natural gas bill, your electric bill, your gasoline bill at the end of the month. Then he should have looked into the camera and said "You can either continue to enjoy the low prices we are paying for our energy, or you can vote for my opponent."

He also should have pointed out how inept Biden's leadership would be because a US President does not have the authority to force citizens to wear masks. Biden kept bringing the mask issue up, and that's how Trump should have responded. He did make a funny comment how Biden is seen on television 20 feet from people outside when being interviewed and wearing his huge mask.
he could have put to bed all the "trump is an asshole" commentary. well, not all of it. eddie and others will never change. :) but he chose not to do that and chose to be "trump the asshole". i was really hoping he's learned how to better interact in 4 years because i DO think he's more behaved how than 4 years ago.

but last night was a shit show and trump put on display why people hate him.

Rules and respect are not commonly held virtues? Only in the Age of Trump where no virtue is recognized. And you think that amounts to leadership?

What sort of society wants to be lead like that?
Don't lecture me about rules and respect after four years of Democrat bureaucrats attacking President Trump simply because they lost the election. They've earned every insult he throws at Biden.

LOL.

Sure. I'm crying 1000's of tears over Trump.
You'll be crying on November 3rd.

As Trump spiraled and made America look pathetic with his incoherent lashing out, Biden did his best to salvage America's dignity by speaking right to the American people with strength and conviction.

As Trump spiraled and made America look pathetic with his incoherent lashing out, Biden did his best to salvage America's dignity by speaking right to the American people with strength and conviction.
Biden called the President a "clown, a fool, a liar," and told him more than once to "shut up". Is that how he's supposed to speak to the President of the United States? Go fuck yourself.

Biden called the President a "clown, a fool, a liar," and told him more than once to "shut up". Is that how he's supposed to speak to the President of the United States? Go fuck yourself.
Check this out from a conservative. Ha Ha Hah! Rings true!

“He was a doughy, orange honey-badger, yelling, shouting, cajoling, needling and — this is the important part — never shutting up,” wrote Last. “If you are a fan of the Trump lifestyle brand — if you have a Trump flag on your boat and wear a MAGA hat because you love pissing off the brown girl with the nose ring at Starbucks — then I suspect that you thought this was the greatest performance by any debater in the history of debates … On the other hand, it’s not clear to me that Trump’s act was effective with undecided voters.”

That was the best analogy I have read today. Ha Ha Hah! Dump Trump all you with #80 IQ's!

Last edited:
Check this out from a conservative. Ha Ha Hah! Rings true!

“He was a doughy, orange honey-badger, yelling, shouting, cajoling, needling and — this is the important part — never shutting up,” wrote Last. “If you are a fan of the Trump lifestyle brand — if you have a Trump flag on your boat and wear a MAGA hat because you love pissing off the brown girl with the nose ring at Starbucks — then I suspect that you thought this was the greatest performance by any debater in the history of debates … On the other hand, it’s not clear to me that Trump’s act was effective with undecided voters.”
I hope the President doubles down at the next debate.

Fox News Channel host Chris Wallace should be ashamed. Defending Joe Biden. Attacking President Trump. It was hardly a fair and balanced debate.
The most egregious moment came when Wallace brought up Charlottesville, Virginia.
He accused President Trump of calling the white supremacists very fine people.
An allegation that has been disproven by of all networks CNN. It was a lie. An ugly smear.
The very minute Mr. Wallace asked that question – the debate should have been stopped and he should’ve been removed from the platform.
The president was then asked to condemn white supremacy – which he has many many times in the past. And which he did last night.
Not once did Wallace ask Biden to condemn Antifa or even the Black Lives Matter Marxists. Not once.
Americans deserved a fair and balanced presidential debate. What they got Tuesday night was a Mainstream Media hit job.
Following is a transcript of the back and forth during the white supremacy question:
Wallace: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa —
Trump: That’s right.
Wallace: — and other left-wing extremist groups. But are you willing, tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups —
Trump: Sure.
Wallace: — and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland.
Trump: Sure, I’m willing to do that.
Wallace: Are you prepared specifically to do it.
Trump: I would say —
Wallace: Go ahead, sir.

ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back