Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.
Rules and respect are not commonly held virtues? Only in the Age of Trump where no virtue is recognized. And you think that amounts to leadership?

What sort of society wants to be lead like that?
Don't lecture me about rules and respect after four years of Democrat bureaucrats attacking President Trump simply because they lost the election. They've earned every insult he throws at Biden.
Are you saying Trump bears no responsibility for his words and actions? That all the chaos was the doing of others?

Is Trump politically infallible? Is he divine? Is he incorruptible? Is he an honest, honorable man who would serve as an example of how adults should comport themselves?
Yep, the President is an honest honorable man. Democrats and their sycophant media lapdogs are the problem. They lost in 2016 and have been throwing a hissy fit ever since.
And you're serious? An honest honorable man? How many honest honorable men behave as he does?

Biden should decline to do anymore debates with Trump. Another Trump public incoherent ranting would be beneath the dignity of both Biden and America.
Biden and dignity shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Joe is a sexual predator and his son is a crooked bag man.
Is that the way you have to defend what little dignity Trump displays?
You don't know the meaning of the word. You're defending a pervert and his corrupt son.
No, I'm defending Joe Biden. Not a pussy grabber with two dishonest corrupt sons.

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.
Rules and respect are not commonly held virtues? Only in the Age of Trump where no virtue is recognized. And you think that amounts to leadership?

Don't lecture me about rules and respect after four years of Democrat bureaucrats attacking President Trump simply because they lost the election. They've earned every insult he throws at Biden.
Are you saying Trump bears no responsibility for his words and actions? That all the chaos was the doing of others?

Is Trump politically infallible? Is he divine? Is he incorruptible? Is he an honest, honorable man who would serve as an example of how adults should comport themselves?
Yep, the President is an honest honorable man. Democrats and their sycophant media lapdogs are the problem. They lost in 2016 and have been throwing a hissy fit ever since.
And you're serious? An honest honorable man? How many honest honorable men behave as he does?
That's how any good man would respond after the way this President has been treated by Democrats and their sycophants in the media for the last 4 years.

LOL Well Biden had a wire on last night. How honest and honorable is that. Take a look at Tik Tock. Tik also did a comparison at what Biden said at the debates and what he said at other venues on the same topic.

Biden did say he wanted to defund police yet at the debate he said he didn't. One fine honorable man right there.

Carry on you loyal little sheeple you.

Biden should decline to do anymore debates with Trump. Another Trump public incoherent ranting would be beneath the dignity of both Biden and America.
Biden and dignity shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Joe is a sexual predator and his son is a crooked bag man.
You don't know the meaning of the word. You're defending a pervert and his corrupt son.
No, I'm defending Joe Biden. Not a pussy grabber with two dishonest corrupt sons.
Trump's sons earn their money legally. Hunter Biden is a bag man for his father. Joe couldn't answer the question, perhaps you can. Why did the Mayor of Moscow give Hunter Biden millions of dollars? Why was Hunter Biden on the board of a foreign nation power company being paid millions with no power company experience? Go ahead, tell us.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

I'm getting sick and fucking tired of every damned Monday morning quarterbacking asshole say how they think Trump should be more professional and talk more better. Professional fucking what another godammed worthless professional political asshole? We're in this goddamn mess precisely because all of you dumb assholes have had so much smoke blown up your asses for so long you thing it's normal and how things should be. Well guess what sports fans it isn’t and Donald Trump and his straight straight shooting, no nonsense, no bullshit approach is just exactly what this country needed to get its head pulled out of its ass and get this country back on the straight and narrow. It's why he was elected him and he is doing exactly what this country desperately needed and in precisely the manner it needed to be done. So I don't want to hear anymore of your God dammed meeley mouthed bullshit about how you think Trump should conduct himself. If you're so god dammed smart then get up off of our dead ass and do something yourself.
Trump is the exact personality type as George Patton and Douglas MacArthur, the straight shooting, no bullshit, no time for nice nice, get the job done type and that is exactly what we desperately need to save this nation from its stupid self. So from now on STFU and thank your luck stars that man put on the hair shirt to save your worthless smug ass. And remember his doing it for free no less. Hell it's even costing him a fortune into the bargain.

1. Wallace would ask Trump to explain/defend some portion or policy while Biden mocked him on the side smirking and calling him a racist w/o complaint from Wallace.
  2. Then Chris would ask Biden to CRITIQUE Trump's comments! And of course, Biden would say outrageous, hypocritical lies which Wallace never challenged him on.
  3. So of course Trump would try to come back with a refutation as is normally afforded and WALLACE WOULD FIGHT HIM cutting him off and insulting the president! Then move on to the next topic and leave Biden's smears as the last word.
This is what I saw as well.

Wallace was almost trying to protect Biden, and Trump's frustration became clear.

Biden was easily the provocateur here and easily as often speaking out of turn, not pointing out lies or policy differences, but making PERSONAL attacks, calling the POTUS a RACIST, and a CLOWN , telling him to SHUT UP MAN. Can you imagine them talking to Obama that way?

Yet 95% of Wallace's protests, arguing and interruptions were only directed at Trump, often cutting him off in the middle of making an IMPORTANT POINT! The kind of stuff that people came there to hear about-- -- NOT to hear Wallace lecturing others on his need for strict adherence to his arbitrary rules, it often came in Biden's defense by aiding him, stopping Trump from refuting Joe's lies, and several times the camera caught Biden with a big smile on his face, almost as if it had all been planned.

If you think about it, there was VERY LITTLE Biden wanted or tried to say that he didn't GET to say, while, even though Trump seemed often cutting in and talking over others, it was the only way he could get anything said, and Trump didn't get to say half the stuff he wanted-- -- 2/3rds of the time Trump was trying to talk, it was lost in the din with both Biden AND Wallace trying to shout over him!

Someone should remind Chris that rules aside, ultimately people come there to hear the CANDIDATES, not him. Next time, shut up, give the guys time to explore the topics before moving on, give them a chance to refute each others comments as is usual, then there will be no need to interrupt and turn the thing into a mud bath.

I don't think I've ever seen a debate where the moderator spent most of his time cutting off the incumbent trying to NOT LET HIM SPEAK!

Total fail on Wallace's part and I hope they never give him a debate again.

You're defending wire wear Biden?? Biden and his very rich son?? A son who's a drug addict and got kicked out of the Navy. That Biden.

A Biden who lied his ass off last night?? Watch Tic Tock. They have Biden at the debate and at other venues. Asked about defunding police in that other venue and he said hell yeah, he wants to defund police yet at the debate he denied he said it.

That's one honest guy you defend. No wonder he refused to let them look at his ears. Honesty and all. What a POS you're defending.

"forest management in California"

You know that 2/3s of the forrest fires are on Federal Land... That means the clearing of the forrest floor is under Trump...

You are right he got away with lying about that

Is that so? Even the experts said in order to clear out that amount of dead trees and brush, it would take nearly 7 years. So how many years did Hussein spend doing just that?

Trump's sons earn their money legally. Hunter Biden is a bag man for his father. Joe couldn't answer the question, perhaps you can. Why did the Mayor of Moscow give Hunter Biden millions of dollars? Why was Hunter Biden on the board of a foreign nation power company being paid millions with no power company experience? Go ahead, tell us.

Hope you aren't waiting for an answer cause you sure won't get one out side of the fact that all been debunked even though it hasn't. I'm sure you will wait. LOL

In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There's a thread nearby I predicted Trump would take over the debate, primarily because it was set-up to favor Biden. Nice try, Trump was his regular self. His intent last night was to demonstrate Biden is a corrupt leftist loser, no matter what was prepared as "topics of discussion".

Wallace wasn't worth a fuck BTW. You talk about child. He was inept, I suspect on purpose, though I suppose he could be that worthless.
"Trump was his regular self."That was Trump's problem. He's tied in NC Fla Ga and behind in AZ. Who other than those already voting for him saw a guy they want to support?

Trump has a plan for all debates. Last night's theme was Biden is a worthless turd and the left is dirty. Trump plays the hands given him and there are two debates to go. His last will be wow, that dude is presidential and accomplishments remarkable.

Trump has full control, primarily because he's capable, while his opponent stumbles every turn, every time. What Biden does say is political-parroting only, not a word of it has meaning, and that will continue through all debates. Biden is incapable of anything else. Meanwile Trump is primarily objective because he can be.

Trump had no goddamn plan.

Trump rarely ever has a plan. Remember when he campaigned on getting rid of the ACA, and claiming that he had a better health care plan that would be released "soon"? He's never had a plan, and he's been promising a rollout of his version of healthcare "very soon" for the past 3 1/2 years.

Gee, if I didn't know better, I'd think that was Biden talking! Good job carrying the democrat scripted talking points, word for word.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

I'm getting sick and fucking tired of every damned Monday morning quarterbacking asshole say how they think Trump should be more professional and talk more better. Professional fucking what another godammed worthless professional political asshole? We're in this goddamn mess precisely because all of you dumb assholes have had so much smoke blown up your asses for so long you thing it's normal and how things should be. Well guess what sports fans it isn’t and Donald Trump and his straight straight shooting, no nonsense, no bullshit approach is just exactly what this country needed to get its head pulled out of its ass and get this country back on the straight and narrow. It's why he was elected him and he is doing exactly what this country desperately needed and in precisely the manner it needed to be done. So I don't want to hear anymore of your God dammed meeley mouthed bullshit about how you think Trump should conduct himself. If you're so god dammed smart then get up off of our dead ass and do something yourself.
Trump is the exact personality type as George Patton and Douglas MacArthur, the straight shooting, no bullshit, no time for nice nice, get the job done type and that is exactly what we desperately need to save this nation from its stupid self. So from now on STFU and thank your luck stars that man put on the hair shirt to save your worthless smug ass. And remember his doing it for free no less. Hell it's even costing him a fortune into the bargain.
"talk more better?" Rant. You mad or something?

"forest management in California"

You know that 2/3s of the forrest fires are on Federal Land... That means the clearing of the forrest floor is under Trump...

You are right he got away with lying about that

Is that so? Even the experts said in order to clear out that amount of dead trees and brush, it would take nearly 7 years. So how many years did Hussein spend doing just that?

I agree but that's what needs to happen. Clear all the dead trees and brush out or they will continue to have forest fires every year. It ain't rocket science.

Trump can't avoid the temptation to gloat. he is his own worst enemy. the senile old creep just can't keep his mouth shut

or was i talking about Biden?

Prove your questions are based in reality.

Do you still beat your wife?

You're defending wire wear Biden?? Biden and his very rich son?? A son who's a drug addict and got kicked out of the Navy. That Biden.

A Biden who lied his ass off last night?? Watch Tic Tock. They have Biden at the debate and at other venues. Asked about defunding police in that other venue and he said hell yeah, he wants to defund police yet at the debate he denied he said it.

That's one honest guy you defend. No wonder he refused to let them look at his ears. Honesty and all. What a POS you're defending.
If you and I debated and I said you should submit to a body cavity search before hand, would you comply or rightly recognize that I made an outrageous request just to frame you as dishonest?

But you fail to see Trump's tactics as outrageous too.

And you call me a sheep. The gall among you Trump cultists is unfathomable.

Here is the real truth:

"A CNN poll found Biden as the winner of the debate by a margin of 60-28, though New York Times poll analyst Nate Cohn noted that “there was no winner, certainly not the United States.”

If you and I debated and I said you should submit to a body cavity search before hand, would you comply or rightly recognize that I made an outrageous request just to frame you as dishonest?

A body cavity search?? LOL Looking in someone's ears is not even close to a body cavity search. Nothing outrageous about that request at all. Trump had no problem agreeing to it. Not so Biden and now we all know why.

You are a sheeple. All you have to do is look it up on Tik but you won't cause you like being a loyal little sheeple.

Seems like you're the cultist.

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect.
Trump was a braggart and a bully. He loses the debate just on that point alone.
You mean Trump isn't a career lying politician that could and does spin lies like Biden has for decades---all trump had was the truth, the facts, and a willingness to stand up to biden and wallace when they tried to lie.

ComeOnMan.jpg
COME ON, MAN! Look, Here's the Deal, how could Donald ever get any facts or truth out, I thought me and Chris did a pretty good job of always cutting him off and shouting over him! First Chris asked him to DEFEND his policies, then asked ME to CRITIQUE them, then after I lied my ass off calling the POTUS a Racist and a CLOWN, and telling the POTUS to SHUT THE HELL UP, Man, when Donald tried to refute any of the lies, Chris cut him off telling him he was a bully breaking the rules for trying to refute the lies or get any of the topics out that viewers came there to hear!

Look, here's the deal, man, here's the deal-- -- it was a beautiful orchestrated smackdown between a lying VP and a hostile moderator biased against the incumbent, all to try to make Trump look like the bad guy so that echo-chamber Cavityheads like the Garageman Jack can then vacuously and predictably tell us how badly Trump was beaten.

Don't count on Trump letting himself get ganged up on a second time. People came there because they WANT TO HEAR WHAT THE INCUMBENT HAS TO SAY, not to hear some simple ass moderator try to impress us what a good moderator he was, and to critique an opponent who has HID for months. Just too bad that the debate was 95% about making Trump DEFEND himself and almost nothing about learning just who Biden was, what he stood for or examining his past.

That is, except for the little that Trump managed to FORCE out over Wallace's loud protests.

A body cavity search?? LOL Looking in someone's ears is not even close to a body cavity search. Nothing outrageous about that request at all. Trump had no problem agreeing to it. Not so Biden and now we all know why.

You are a sheeple. All you have to do is look it up on Tik but you won't cause you like being a loyal little sheeple.

Seems like you're the cultist.
Are you still relying on social media for truth?

The Russians are grateful to fool's like you.

Forum List

Back