Trump ; Marje going through hell !! Not fair or nice.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This relating to her court appearance tomorrow. As usual the failed former Prez is blaming Gov Kemp and other republicans for this.

The wrong sort of republicans obviously.

I dont understand the issue here. Surely she only has to take the 5th to beat the rap on this ?

Its not like there is video of her trying to stop the democratic process and making bizarre and dishonest claims.

She just needs to keep her gob shut and she will be fine.

This relating to her court appearance tomorrow. As usual the failed former Prez is blaming Gov Kemp and other republicans for this.

I dont understand the issue here. Surely she only has to take the 5th to beat the rap on this ?

Its not like there is video of her trying to stop the democratic process and making bizarre and dishonest claims.

This effort by Gov. Kemp and the other Bidenistas is a political one, not a judicial one, or one based upon evidence.

Their idea of removing a tremendously qualified candidate like MTG, instead of leaving it to the voters is an atrocity and another reason why Kemp will be tossed out of office this year.

This effort by Gov. Kemp and the other Bidenistas is a political one, not a judicial one, or one based upon evidence.

Their idea of removing a tremendously qualified candidate like MTG, instead of leaving it to the voters is an atrocity and another reason why Kemp will be tossed out of office this year.
It is written in the constitution that if she was involved in Ja 6th she broke the law and specifically states she can't run for congress...

Seems pretty clear to me..

It is written in the constitution that if she was involved in Ja 6th she broke the law and specifically states she can't run for congress...

Seems pretty clear to me..

The constitution says nothing about "january 6th" at all.

She's a loudmouthed blow hard, but what she's going through is not fair at all. It is obviously a political stunt being carried out by the left.
It is in the constitution...

prohibits those who had “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same [United States], or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof” from serving in the government.

It seems pretty simple...She has retained Eastman as a lawyer, this should be fun...

Why would MTG deserve leniency? Has she shown any sign of remorse? She used Oath Keepers as private security, has retain Eastman as a lawyer....

Well, she learned from the Big Guy: Speak to the base, constantly, exclusively, only. Basically, just do a running right wing radio talk show. So she's now probably the 2nd most popular person in the party.

Assuming she makes it through this, she'll emerge as the conquering hero/victim, no matter what comes out or how bad she looks in Normal World.

I understand the law is to keep traitors out of govt.

I think that the dems are in rror if they are pushing this. She is a huge asset.

But i can understand the adults in the GOp wanting rid of her. She is getting in the way of their important policy initiatives.

But i can understand the adults in the GOp wanting rid of her. She is getting in the way of their important policy initiatives.

How do you figure that?

Without the support of the 74 million Little Trumpsters, they will not win an election in the forseeable future and won't be able to implement any "policy initiatives".

Unless you are talking about the "policy initiative" of ensuring 1 party far left rule in America for the next 100 generations and guaranteeing themselves 2nd place finishes.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
An apt description

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 13
Only in the US would the Democratic Party be called 'far left'. What a hoot.

The policies of the D Party from homo marriage to abortion, legal grass and socialized medicine, can't be described in any other way.

Forum List

Back