Trump ; Marje going through hell !! Not fair or nice.

It is in the constitution...

prohibits those who had “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same [United States], or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof” from serving in the government.

It seems pretty simple...She has retained Eastman as a lawyer, this should be fun...

Why would MTG deserve leniency? Has she shown any sign of remorse? She used Oath Keepers as private security, has retain Eastman as a lawyer....

I believe that there is nothing she legally did wrong. We will find out sooner or later.

Marje hiding behind her lawyers and wanting to make speeches.

not v impressive.

Her lawyer objecting to the prosecution quoting MTGs own tweets. Apparently it violates her first amendment rights.
judge laughs and tells him to fuck off.

Marje looks very uncomfortable giving anwers and unsure which version of the truth will work.

This effort by Gov. Kemp and the other Bidenistas is a political one, not a judicial one, or one based upon evidence.

Their idea of removing a tremendously qualified candidate like MTG, instead of leaving it to the voters is an atrocity and another reason why Kemp will be tossed out of office this year.
Kemp is alright. He stood up to Trump. MTG is an embarrassment.

I might, but Kemp surprised me. He's not a Trump sell out.

Kemp is a Biden sellout who has no loyalty to the 74 million Little Trumpsters.

And that's the point.

He's a sure loser. The libs won't vote for him if he gets the nomination and neither will the Trumpsters.

He's uncompetitive, and his only reason for being in the race is to pave a way for Abrams.

Marje cant now remember her state of mind when she tweeted fight4trump.

Apparently she is all for peaceful protest.

This relating to her court appearance tomorrow. As usual the failed former Prez is blaming Gov Kemp and other republicans for this.

The wrong sort of republicans obviously.

I dont understand the issue here. Surely she only has to take the 5th to beat the rap on this ?

Its not like there is video of her trying to stop the democratic process and making bizarre and dishonest claims.

She just needs to keep her gob shut and she will be fine.

Pleading the 5th means she is saying she is guilty but beside that, she likely can't keep her mouth shut and say nothing.

Count on gay activists and left wing groomers to single out and launch a relentless attack on an attractive female republican. It's part of the agenda these days.

Count on gay activists and left wing groomers to single out and launch a relentless attack on an attractive female republican. It's part of the agenda these days.
Are you accusing me of being a groomer ? If so in what context ? Answer you cowardly fuck.

Marje cant remember anything at all.
Not quite the 5th.
She is smirking as if she is getting away with it but I fear that she is too dumb to understand her position.

Forum List

Back