Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

What could be easier for a President to do than publically stand on the throats of Nazis? How could a President pass the opportunity or kick the Nazis?

How could Trump wiff on a big fat hanging curveball like "Mr. President! Do you support the actions of the Neo-Nazis?"

Anyone with a pulse, let alone a soul, would take that microphone and proclaim for all the world to hear that he hates, disavows and condemns Nazis!
Why didn't he say so? Maybe because he didn't want to lie. Trump is a real white man and admires men such as Hitler, Putin, etc. They are/were moral men of action.
And you are taking in oxygen that should be used by human beings.
Trump is one of us. God only knows what you are.

What could be easier for a President to do than publically stand on the throats of Nazis? How could a President pass the opportunity or kick the Nazis?

How could Trump wiff on a big fat hanging curveball like "Mr. President! Do you support the actions of the Neo-Nazis?"

Anyone with a pulse, let alone a soul, would take that microphone and proclaim for all the world to hear that he hates, disavows and condemns Nazis!
Why didn't he say so? Maybe because he didn't want to lie. Trump is a real white man and admires men such as Hitler, Putin, etc. They are/were moral men of action.
Says the POS with a swastica in his avatar..

Yes we know Trump is one of you nazis.., thus the firestorm he created yesterday for showing his true colors.

I'm an American and you are an idiot. Now that formal introductions have been made, why don't you go play with a toaster in the gutter during the rain?

I'm an American and you are an idiot. Now that formal introductions have been made, why don't you go play in the gutter during the rain?
You will never understand Trump if you don't understand what makes him who he is - a man of action proud to be white.

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

Both sides are to blame.

You are so full of bull. You are here to agitate, nothing more. Your trolling is despicable, but I'm sure you know that, as that is your intent.

I'm an American and you are an idiot. Now that formal introductions have been made, why don't you go play in the gutter during the rain?
You will never understand Trump if you don't understand what makes him who he is - a man of action proud to be white.

You're making me ashamed to be White.

If only I could spread shame around. You would get a heaping helping.

Now, it is not my policy to actively engage with vile, evil Nazi scum. Therefore, knowing full well that you will find no support from any American citizen who understands history, morality and politics, you should avail yourself of the exits and get the hell off this board.

I know the Daily Stormer was shut down today. Are you like the cockroaches swarming after a fumigation?

Auf weidersein.

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

The left instigated the violence. That's the central fact that douche bags like you are doing everything you possibly can to ignore.

No one who points out the above is saying a thing about the morality of racism, moron.

You are so full of bull. You are here to agitate, nothing more. Your trolling is despicable, but I'm sure you know that, as that is your intent.
I know that proud white men like Trump offend you. I guess I could be sorry but I'm not.

And yet he is still POTUS and this is becoming just another Democrat pass the smelling salts moment, past its sell by date.

You don't represent Trump. Quit your farce.
I know that proud white men like Trump offend you. I guess I could be sorry but I'm not.

I don't need to "represent" Trump, he does just fine by himself and did the right thing in this case. Only the faggots wanted him to lie about what happened.

Honey, Trump condemned neonazis just as he did antifa and Blum, which I suspect you are actually closer to that spectrum.
I don't need to "represent" Trump, he does just fine by himself and did the right thing in this case. Only the faggots wanted him to lie about what happened.

Honey, Trump condemned neonazis just as he did antifa and Blum, which I suspect you are actually closer to that spectrum.
He read a token statement on Monday written by some useless faggots. What he said yesterday and Saturday was the truth. The proud white man's truth.

depotoo

Notice the 'joined' date on Himmler's avatar.

The Daily Stormer was shut down today.

He's a cockroach the day after the landlord set off bug bombs. He's scurrying here because his safe zone is closed.

Honor us by ignoring him.

Last edited:
You really are just what I suspected. Thanks for confirming my suspicions Give it up already. You think you are hurting Trump with your little play acting. Guess what? No one with brains will fall for it. I also wouldn't be surprised to find out you are a dirty old sock.
He read a token statement on Monday written by some useless faggots. What he said yesterday and Saturday was the truth. The proud white man's truth.

I suspect he is not from there. More like a dirty sock.
adept,

Notice the 'joined' date on Himmler's avatar.

The Daily Stormer was shut down today.

He's a cockroach the day after the landlord set off bug bombs. He's scurrying here because his safe zone is closed.

Honor us by ignoring him.

Forum List

Back