Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

Jesus, I'm gonna wear this out tonight.....

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.
Well, at least he has disavowed the KKK. But Hillary has slept in bed with them.

Animated%20Banner_070_Free%20Range%20Niglets%20Running%20Loose.gif

Call me a fascist ... but, I don't think ANY American should be beaten in the streets for his political views.

senemd5r10by.gif

Even a Nazi.

We're better than that ... or we should be.

True....IF you've reached the conclusion that a Nazi has the SAME moral standing as you....exactly the same conclusion that Trump has also stated. ......

The republican-led congress reconvenes in TWO weeks............If this fiasco by Trump is still in the headlines and if polls begin to show his popularity in the 20s, we will see if elected GOP'ers have the balls to finally state that "the emperor has no clothes."

I'm still laughing at the news today when Trump disbanded his board of CEO's.

Only trouble is, they were going to disband anyway. Trump was just trying to save face and dissolve the group before the news got out that they were leaving anyway.

Getting tired of "winning" yet?
Trump didn't think anyone would figure that out. Yes he is that dense.,

The republican-led congress reconvenes in TWO weeks............If this fiasco by Trump is still in the headlines and if polls begin to show his popularity in the 20s, we will see if elected GOP'ers have the balls to finally state that "the emperor has no clothes."
The CEO's who quit have more balls than trump or repubs in congress

Only trouble is, they were going to disband anyway. Trump was just trying to save face and dissolve the group before the news got out that they were leaving anyway.

The real "test" will be when the ex military advisers currently surrounding Trump, begin to resign.

A leftist whining about morals. Really?
Since you know Trump has no morals except scamming people out of money and sexually assaulting women you take frustration out on Nat.

I'm not frustrated, I'm amused a leftist whining about morals.

As for Gnat? He's a bitter being and as stupid as a stump. Pretty much like you

Good theatre though
So you tired of winning yet?
You DEPLORABLES are the worst people on earth and someday you'll regret voting for this lunatic.

[

The real "test" will be when the ex military advisers currently surrounding Trump, begin to resign.

You vile filth have used every tactic you could in your coup. You finally think you found one that will work.

I don't think it will, I think your civil war is going to backfire on you.

I hate Nazis, and that includes you.

The CEO's who quit have more balls than trump or repubs in congress

Those CEOS were afraid of the subsequent boycotts of their companies.......If gerrymandering is not a factor, some republicans in purple districts will see that their sorry asses may be in jeoprady..

The alt right has become an umbrella community for the American far-right, a loosely defined movement with a strong center of gravity online and which encompasses a large number of subnetworks.

Some of these subgroups identify primarily as the alt-right, but many are affiliated with more specific strains of white-nationalist ideology—including the Ku Klux Klan, Odinists, Neo-Nazis, and more, many in full regalia lest anyone miss the point.

What the hell is Kelly doing there???

IMG_0222.JPG
[

You vile filth have used every tactic you could in your coup. You finally think you found one that will work.

I don't think it will, I think your civil war is going to backfire on you.

I hate Nazis, and that includes you.
Willie has a message for you.

I guess the good news for the hardcore Trump supporter is that the worthless empty suits know as the GOP are afraid of Kevin Hart's shadow. They won't do jack but figure out how they can act like they tried to do something (by straw polling and negotiating a hold out voter). I hope their chicken shit asses feign like their going to do it, just so I can laugh.

Forum List

Back