Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

Call me a fascist ... but, I don't think ANY American should be beaten in the streets for his political views.

senemd5r10by.gif

Even a Nazi.

We're better than that ... or we should be.

Whatever happened to diversity, tolerance and Freedom of Speech? When it comes down to only when you AGREE with the other guy, we have become a FASCIST STATE.

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

And you have the high ground on moral authority because why? The ten commandments? No? Oh!

If you aren't going by God's standard, you don't have a leg to stand on. True Story.

True....IF you've reached the conclusion that a Nazi has the SAME moral standing as you....exactly the same conclusion that Trump has also stated. ......

A Nazi, a nihilist, or someone who believes in UFOs ...if they're not engaged in violence, don't deserve violence. Everyone has the right to be an asshole ... you can't assault someone for it.

The alt right has become an umbrella community for the American far-right, a loosely defined movement with a strong center of gravity online and which encompasses a large number of subnetworks.

Some of these subgroups identify primarily as the alt-right, but many are affiliated with more specific strains of white-nationalist ideology—including the Ku Klux Klan, Odinists, Neo-Nazis, and more, many in full regalia lest anyone miss the point.
"But but they're good people" [trump}

A Nazi, a nihilist, or someone who believes in UFOs ...if they're not engaged in violence, don't deserve violence. Everyone has the right to be an asshole ... you can't assault someone for it.

This from the same ILK that wants to ban Muslims from entering our country???....Interesting.

This from the same ILK that wants to ban Muslims from entering our country....Interesting.

I don't want to ban anyone. I'm all in favour of legal immigration. And, just in case the distinction escape you. There's a significant difference between aggravated assault and immigration control.

The alt right has become an umbrella community for the American far-right, a loosely defined movement with a strong center of gravity online and which encompasses a large number of subnetworks.

Some of these subgroups identify primarily as the alt-right, but many are affiliated with more specific strains of white-nationalist ideology—including the Ku Klux Klan, Odinists, Neo-Nazis, and more, many in full regalia lest anyone miss the point.

You have spent all night defending Nazis and proclaiming your love of Hitler.

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.
So did Hitler it didn't stop him. Let's hope Republicans keep him in check till we take back the government.

That is if Trump doesn't rig the elections. The fox are running the hen house

No, democrats are not BETTER THAN THAT.

I want to think that ALL Americans are better than that... evidence to the contrary.

I used to think so, but no more.

I've watched this pile of shit Reasonable viciously lie in direct response to direct quotes SHOWING that he is lying.

So, I'm turning it right back on him and declaring that he defends Nazis and loves Hitler, despite this being directly contrary to the facts.

Turnabout is fair play.

“It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation…”

The problem with that is Republicans who voted for Trump have clearly demonstrated they’re incapable of rational thought.

So . . . . you're sayin' the RATIONAL thing to do would have been to elect a compulsively lying, cheating, stealing, treasonous bitch who sold our national secrets to the highest bidder, used her high office to run a pay-to-play RICO racket, whose husband was a molester, rapist and murderer, and whose life was that of a career criminal?

What could be easier for a President to do than publically stand on the throats of Nazis? How could a President pass the opportunity to kick the Nazis?

How could Trump wiff on a big fat hanging curveball like "Mr. President! Do you support the actions of the Neo-Nazis?"

Anyone with a pulse, let alone a soul, would take that microphone and proclaim for all the world to hear that he hates, disavows and condemns Nazis!

Last edited:
What could be easier for a President to do than publically stand on the throats of Nazis? How could a President pass the opportunity or kick the Nazis?

How could Trump wiff on a big fat hanging curveball like "Mr. President! Do you support the actions of the Neo-Nazis?"

Anyone with a pulse, let alone a soul, would take that microphone and proclaim for all the world to hear that he hates, disavows and condemns Nazis!
Why didn't he say so? Maybe because he didn't want to lie. Trump is a real white man and admires men such as Hitler, Putin, etc. They are/were moral men of action.

What could be easier for a President to do than publically stand on the throats of Nazis? How could a President pass the opportunity or kick the Nazis?

It's very easy for him to not directly disavow nazis.He'll never bite the hand that feeds him.

Why didn't he say so? Maybe because he didn't want to lie. Trump is a real white man and admires men such as Hitler, Putin, etc. They are/were moral men of action.
you just said Hitler and Putin are moral men.
Yikes!

And you are taking in oxygen that should be used by human beings.

Forum List

Back