AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Kendrick Lamar, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, IMPEACH.jpg

Trump Looks to Uproot Numbers-Only Bias Test Widely Used in U.S. By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations February 14, 2019

https://www.realclearinvestigations...only_bias_theory_governing_american_life.html

RCI.com reports, "In December, the Trump administration rescinded the Obama discipline rule, but stopped short of removing the disparate-impact liability undergirding the directive, leaving schools uncertain about their exposure to investigation if they return to suspending violent or unruly students or referring them to law enforcement."

Hello. This informative article focuses on “the disparate-impact approach in the enforcement or application of any civil-rights law” adopted by the Obama Administration.

However, this HEALTH information discovered and shared by our Nation's Center for Disease Control JUMPED out at me:

"A national survey of students conducted in 2017 by the federal Centers for Disease Control found that African-American students are more than twice as likely to get into fights “on school property” than white students – according to black kids themselves.

"In a separate study, CDC attributed problem behavior among minority students to adverse childhood experiences, including single parenting, domestic abuse and poverty."
___

Sadly, reading the article I learned President Barack 'My Brother's Keeper' Obama chose to scold and punish everyone under our Sun for allegedly impeding black or American citizens of African descent from experiencing equality and respect.

While ignoring America's potentially life scarring Culture of Generational Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment that many of his popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests vividly describe in their music art and public interviews.

If you take a few minutes to examine their biographies, you'll learn repeat Obama WH guests Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) and Shawn Jay-Z Carter (born 1969), THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease known to medical health professionals and Early Childhood Brain Development Researchers as 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (ACEs) or 'Childhood Trauma'. A condition we used to call Child Abuse.

Looking at President Obama's childhood upbringing, to me it's clear young Barack experienced levels of 'Childhood Trauma' when he was emotionally abandon by both his bio-mom and dad. :sad:

I'm not certain WHY apparent PRO BLACK minded 'Childhood Trauma' victim President Obama decided to ignore the emotional PAIN many of his recording artists friends speak about experiencing or witnessing their fellow citizens endure.

"'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbm7xE99jVI/

One thing I am certain of, President and Mrs. 'GIRL POWER' Obama were NOT acting in the best interests of, nor were they promoting a positive HEALTHY image of black or American citizens of African descent, when they invited to their children's and Nation's home, more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally troubled American urban-TRUTH-tellers composing American music art portraying black or American citizens of African descent, in particular teen boys and adult men, as depressed, angry, frustrated, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors!

Did it ever cross Mr. and Mrs. Obama's minds to ask their friends WHY they compose music hatefully informing our entre world that American girls, women and MOTHERS should be viewed as less than human creatures and 'HOES, THOTS or RATCHET females' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect? :willful ignorance:

The good news is, there is a solution:

Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

The BAD news. History shows when sharing fact based opinions criticizing black Americans, especially black female behaviors, responsible citizens sharing facts run the risk of being targeted for HATE by America's PRO BLACK minded community.

The very same large, illogical-thinking PRO BLACK community believing they have a DUTY to harass, bully, INTIMIDATE and denigrate as "C^^NS, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms" our accomplished, successful, free thinking black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual, unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne.jpg
___

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews. com

Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates
___
"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to ALL American and foreign born citizens!

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim
___
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.
___
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D mountain.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back