Who will take care of the baby boomers? Just fucking disgusting..

If our healthcare system is so bad how are people living into their 90s?

• Our medical systems are the best in the world which keeps people alive longer than most countries.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Our medical system sucks, which is why we have all these old people around we cant afford.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
A Growing American Crisis: Who Will Care for the Baby Boomers?
Beatrice is one of 43 million unpaid caregivers in America, a number poised to spike as the Baby Boomers, who comprise most of the family caregivers now, join the ranks of the oldest old.
In 1992 while living abroad in Saudi Arabia, there was talk from the Democrats in the house, senate and president that Social Security and Medicare was going bankrupt and I "might" not be getting mine even though I paid into it since I was 18. So instead of pissing and moaning how unfair the liberals were going to be to me, I started heavily investing into the stock market, and have created a fortune, that puts me into the top 10% income earners. But what is really interesting about this article, is that the Dimwitocrats say our healthcare system sucks because there isnt enough care out there, yet this couple has lived much longer than they thought they would. I bet the were just relying on ole Uncle Sugar to take care of them, at least till they reach their 70's or so, but instead of planning for their future, now they live in worry. My grandmother who smoked and drank, having a great time, didnt think she would live past 65, yet she lived to 102 and had nothing to rely on except SS and medicare, and 3 kids who had to pick up the tab for her lack of intellectual fortitude. She died a poor liberal Democrat....

A Growing American Crisis: Who Will Care for the Baby Boomers?
Beatrice is one of 43 million unpaid caregivers in America, a number poised to spike as the Baby Boomers, who comprise most of the family caregivers now, join the ranks of the oldest old.
In 1992 while living abroad in Saudi Arabia, there was talk from the Democrats in the house, senate and president that Social Security and Medicare was going bankrupt and I "might" not be getting mine even though I paid into it since I was 18. So instead of pissing and moaning how unfair the liberals were going to be to me, I started heavily investing into the stock market, and have created a fortune, that puts me into the top 10% income earners. But what is really interesting about this article, is that the Dimwitocrats say our healthcare system sucks because there isnt enough care out there, yet this couple has lived much longer than they thought they would. I bet the were just relying on ole Uncle Sugar to take care of them, at least till they reach their 70's or so, but instead of planning for their future, now they live in worry. My grandmother who smoked and drank, having a great time, didnt think she would live past 65, yet she lived to 102 and had nothing to rely on except SS and medicare, and 3 kids who had to pick up the tab for her lack of intellectual fortitude. She died a poor liberal Democrat....
Todays adults are living a more healthful life. My relatives all lived into their 80's and 90's back in the 50's and 60's.

Ah, yes, wonderful anecdotal stories, all about how simple it is to 'get rich in the stock market n stuff', and how evil, vile, and irresponsible all those SS recipients are n stuff.

So get even more rich n stuff and see if you can support all these 'recipients' yourself and get them off SS, then. I understand one get really wealthy in real estate with NO MONEY DOWN!!!! BAD CREDIT OR NO CREDIT!!!!' and other such market wonders.

One way to fix SS is to simply raise the minimum wage to reflect real inflation, increasing the pay ins to SS and Medicare, and paying skilled workers what they're worth as well, and combine that with pay9ing back all the SS funds used for corporate welfare scams, defense pork, interstate highways, etc. Of course that doesn't occur to those who think they are 'special' and too smart to lose their gambling winnings. The medical industry will wipe out nearly everybody's savings, count on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back