Trump Is 'Single Largest Driver' Of Covid-19 Misinformation, Cornell Study Finds

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm not surprised. trump and his people have been lying about this from the beginning.

It's not surprising the study found that trump is the single largest driver of virus lies.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you!

tenor.gif

Why is Trump talking about subjects he knows nothing about?
He should let the experts talk!
Instead, he tries to sugarcoat the situation to make his own presidency look better, and he doesn’t mind deceiving the public in doing so. Lying is natural for him.

I'm not surprised. trump and his people have been lying about this from the beginning.

It's not surprising the study found that trump is the single largest driver of virus lies.

Right even in the post.... it lied. Trump never said "inject bleach into your body".

I know this, because I watched the video of the statement.

So they lied. And if you knew that when you posted this, then that makes you a liar as well.

Funny how the people who complain the most about Trump telling the truth, never tell the truth themselves.

Yeah, this was a pretty safe assumption.

Hell, he admitted he misled us.

Right even in the post.... it lied. Trump never said "inject bleach into your body".

So they lied. And if you knew that when you posted this, then that makes you a liar as well.

Funny how the people who complain the most about Trump telling the truth, never tell the truth themselves.
After medical experts talked about bleach as a disinfectant, Trump said this:
“I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

You're right!! He did not say "bleach" He said "disinfectant" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

tenor.gif
Yep. Going out there and repeating what the “experts” told him is biting him in the ass. They didn’t know WTF they were doing.

tenor.gif

His lies got my favorite aunt, along with over 200 thousand Americans killed.

When a leader lies about such important situations of life and death, that leader needs to be replaced.

I can't replace my favorite aunt. The over 200 thousand Americans who died needlessly can't be replaced.

Still, today, trump is having his super spreader rallies. No social distancing. No masks. No precautions to prevent the spread.

trump knows how contagious this is. He knows how deadly this is. He knows how dangerous it is to have large groups of people in one place. Yet he continues to have his super spreader rallies.

It's like he wants to spread this to kill or sicken as many Americans as possible.

Don't you Dems have thousands of nursing home patients you killed to bury?

tenor.gif

His lies got my favorite aunt, along with over 200 thousand Americans killed.

When a leader lies about such important situations of life and death, that leader needs to be replaced.

I can't replace my favorite aunt. The over 200 thousand Americans who died needlessly can't be replaced.

Still, today, trump is having his super spreader rallies. No social distancing. No masks. No precautions to prevent the spread.

trump knows how contagious this is. He knows how deadly this is. He knows how dangerous it is to have large groups of people in one place. Yet he continues to have his super spreader rallies.

It's like he wants to spread this to kill or sicken as many Americans as possible.
Where did your aunt live again? NY or NJ? Why is it that Joe Biden who had billions of dollars sent to Wuhan for virus research, he isnt accountable for then China releasing the Kung Flu upon the world and here you are like an idiot blaming someone who stopped flights from coming from China, and Joe was calling the president a racist and Xenophobe for closing the airports? Never mind, i just saw that i called you an idiot, that is enough...

Faux rage is a fitting term. As always, we are debunking hcq propaganda on another thread.

Cornell is the same idiot school that came up with a study during the Iraq war that says Americans killed 2.5 million Iraqis. They came up with that number by interviewing a few dozen Iraqis.

They lost their credibility a long time ago.

No wonder we are producing a generation of illerate uneducated Moon Bats when they go to schools like that.

Forum List

Back