Malaria drug Trump touted as Covid cure increased chance of death – study

Too late. I have had 5, with no ill effects lasting more than 24-36 hours, the last one in Nov of 2022.
My body just didn't react poorly.
I prefer my Makers Mark, but earlier in the evening, so not as much in my stomach while sleeping.
The White 6 Machine. Zero Defects!

:cool:
My daughter in law had no effects. My son developed heart inflammation and was told to avoid the boosters.

Not everything works for everyone. I received a notification from a medication that I take that there are serious interactions. I never took any of it.

All of the major world leaders of our American allies like President Bukele of El Salvador were all taking hydrochloroquine as a preventative, not a "cure" for the disease. This medicine isn't killing anyone, in fact its safe enough that well people took it for years as a prophylactive when entering malaria zones.
Tommy is full of crap as usual.

My daughter in law had no effects. My son developed heart inflammation and was told to avoid the boosters.

Not everything works for everyone. I received a notification from a medication that I take that there are serious interactions. I never took any of it.
That is interesting, that they are slowly figuring out, who should not be taking it. I have always figured, there were some people whose system more likely to have a reaction. Back in the day, I don't remember them warning about particular drug interactions either.

BTW. If you are where I think you are, there is an uptick in cases. Avoid coughing assholes, that won't stay home when they are sick.

Fenofibrate a triglyceride medication has been studied and UK experts said it can protect some from getting covid... too bad Pfizer and Fauci squashed that study and our government refused to allow anyone to talk about it... I had 5 posts removed from my twitter account when I brought it up... Fenofibrate is cheap and safe that is why they shut it down...

The real problem libs had with hydrocholoroquine was that it was a pill that was on the shelves already in virtually every pharmacy on the globe.

Introducing it would have eliminated their predetermined plan of masks and vaxes, that literally killed millions.

Those tremendous nations like Chad, Niger and Benin that went light on the lib "solution" had a lot fewer covid deaths

It's rumoured that some actually did inject bleach and some swallowed LED low voltage strings of lightsl. I can't say whether or not it worked for them?
Ok, but who would care about democrat rumors? :dunno:

People who took an anti-malaria treatment that Donald Trump touted as a cure for Covid-19 in the early days of the pandemic and waning days of his presidency were 11% more likely to die from the virus, according to a new scientific study

Dear me. This was the horse wormer that Trump was keen on but didnt take himself. It killed 17000 people apparently.

Should trump not be charged with murder ? He could claim stupidity maybe.

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.
More Guardian bullshit.

People who took an anti-malaria treatment that Donald Trump touted as a cure for Covid-19 in the early days of the pandemic and waning days of his presidency were 11% more likely to die from the virus, according to a new scientific study

Dear me. This was the horse wormer that Trump was keen on but didnt take himself. It killed 17000 people apparently.

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.
Complete and utter rubbish . You really are a brainless moron , Turdy Tainted .
A disgusting wretch .

This matter has been discussed in complete detail before here, and Badger has even more scientific knowledge about this topic than me .
At its simplest , the treatment is close to Ivermectin in terms of success . However, if you deliberately cheat with research and give too high dosage outside the key timing before beginning treatment , results are bad .
CDC deliberately did this and then lied repeatedly .

Bastard evil people .

And I repeat , you are a disgusting individual Turdy .

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.
He never claimed it was a cure

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.
Another fake study?

Probably done by the same clowns that said wearing masks would stop the virus.

Forum List

Back