Trump Is 'Single Largest Driver' Of Covid-19 Misinformation, Cornell Study Finds

I'm not surprised. trump and his people have been lying about this from the beginning.

It's not surprising the study found that trump is the single largest driver of virus lies.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you!

tenor.gif
Yep. Going out there and repeating what the “experts” told him is biting him in the ass. They didn’t know WTF they were doing.
The experts know, but Trump completely misrepresents what they say!
TRUMP:
“I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

No wonder his older sister admitted that Donald paid smart kids to take HIS college exams!

His lies got my favorite aunt, along with over 200 thousand Americans killed. ..

No, no he didn't.

Furthermore, you blithely assume ZERO deaths from the Wuhan virus when you make such a false and unfounded accusation.

Fauci --

January 21:

February 29:

!

March 9:

Fauci on March 9.jpg

In an article published in the NEJM on March 26:

This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza ...

I thought it was Lil’ Lying Fauci.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fffa3e33c-87ee-4199-b412-326b37ff9fa7_931x561.png
Another “doctored” piece?
What’s the source?
Unlike the RNC speeches in Front of the White House, at least they have masks.
Really? You think the picture is doctored?

I am a professional photographer. I have been using photoshop since it's first version. I can spot an altered shot from a mile away.

That is not an altered photo.

The woman's head is at a weird angle but the shadows from her head match up on the chair behind her to her left. You can also see the correct shape shadow of Fauci's head on the chair behind him to his left which is directly behind the lady. The seats are in the correct order with the numbers that show look in the correct succession. Fauci is sitting in the correct relation to others sitting in their seats too.

I will point out, they seem to be alone in that section which is proper public distancing. He and the lady with him should have kept his mask on.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fffa3e33c-87ee-4199-b412-326b37ff9fa7_931x561.png
What’s the source?

I am a professional photographer. I have been using photoshop since it's first version. I can spot an altered shot from a mile away.

The woman's head is at a weird angle but the shadows from her head match up on the chair behind her to her left. You can also see the correct shape shadow of Fauci's head on the chair behind him to his left which is directly behind the lady. The seats are in the correct order with the numbers that show look in the correct succession. Fauci is sitting in the correct relation to others sitting in their seats too.

I will point out, they seem to be alone in that section which is proper public distancing. He and the lady with him should have kept his mask on.
I appreciate your analysis. Seems legit.
Regarding whether they should all have masks on, that depends on the situation, no? If they are family members and no one else is around them, like in their own house, it may not be necessary to wear a mask.

Cornell is the same idiot school that came up with a study during the Iraq war that says Americans killed 2.5 million Iraqis. They came up with that number by interviewing a few dozen Iraqis.

They lost their credibility a long time ago.

No wonder we are producing a generation of illerate uneducated Moon Bats when they go to schools like that.

I can't believe Cornell is still open!

we need a bipartisan commission to vet presidential candidates to prevent another Trump

the voters got this wrong, and this can’t happen again

there's a reason it starts with WE THE PEOPLE not I THE PRESIDENT

What’s the source?

Regarding whether they should all have masks on, that depends on the situation, no? If they are family members and no one else is around them, like in their own house, it may not be necessary to wear a mask.
Looks to be legit.
1601592997245.jpeg

Fauci calls criticism over photo of him with mask down 'mischievous'

What’s the source?

They should have had their mask on to prevent exactly what's happening now.

He gave the far right a photo to use against him.

He also should have been wearing one to set a good example.

That is why he should have been wearing a mask.

He was obviously alone with those 2 people in that area. Those two people obviously were friends or family. No he didn't need to wear a mask because of the virus.

“Trump Is 'Single Largest Driver' Of Covid-19 Misinformation, Cornell Study Finds”

Consistent with the fact that Trump is single largest driver of misinformation in general.

That's true.

It's sad too.

TRUMP:
“I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

No wonder his older sister admitted that Donald paid smart kids to take HIS college exams!
You libs have no clue how cancer medicines work.

What’s the source?

He was obviously alone with those 2 people in that area. Those two people obviously were friends or family. No he didn't need to wear a mask because of the virus.
I respectively disagree.
Fauci is NOT POLITICAL. He’s a very experienced medical practitioner and should do what makes sense, based on his expert scientific understanding.
In that situation in the photo, no one was at risk for contracting a dangerous virus, unlike at Trump’s White House events.

TRUMP:

You libs have no clue how cancer medicines work.
Changing the subject to cancer medicines?
Why is that relevant?
I was not talking politics.

What’s the source?

I respectively disagree.
Fauci is NOT POLITICAL. He’s a very experienced medical practitioner and should do what makes sense, based on his expert scientific understanding.
In that situation in the photo, no one was at risk for contracting a dangerous virus, unlike at Trump’s White House events.
As far as Fauci is concerned, I think we have to question him. His number one job for 40 years was to prepare and protect Americans from a pandemic. He failed.

Same with the CDC. They’re one job was to protect Americans and they failed miserably.

I'm not surprised. trump and his people have been lying about this from the beginning.

It's not surprising the study found that trump is the single largest driver of virus lies.

tenor.gif

His lies got my favorite aunt, along with over 200 thousand Americans killed.

When a leader lies about such important situations of life and death, that leader needs to be replaced.

I can't replace my favorite aunt. The over 200 thousand Americans who died needlessly can't be replaced.

Still, today, trump is having his super spreader rallies. No social distancing. No masks. No precautions to prevent the spread.

trump knows how contagious this is. He knows how deadly this is. He knows how dangerous it is to have large groups of people in one place. Yet he continues to have his super spreader rallies.

It's like he wants to spread this to kill or sicken as many Americans as possible.

No the Chinese virus killed your Aunt. A pandemic kills shit for brains and nothing can stop it.

You want to blame someone, blame the Chinese who loosed this virus on the world.

Get real dispshit.

“Trump Is 'Single Largest Driver' Of Covid-19 Misinformation, Cornell Study Finds”

Consistent with the fact that Trump is single largest driver of misinformation in general.

That's true.

It's sad too.
He has downplayed this whole thing since the beginning, up to and including yesterday.

Who is getting him to do this to the country?

tenor.gif

His lies got my favorite aunt, along with over 200 thousand Americans killed.

When a leader lies about such important situations of life and death, that leader needs to be replaced.

I can't replace my favorite aunt. The over 200 thousand Americans who died needlessly can't be replaced.

Still, today, trump is having his super spreader rallies. No social distancing. No masks. No precautions to prevent the spread.

trump knows how contagious this is. He knows how deadly this is. He knows how dangerous it is to have large groups of people in one place. Yet he continues to have his super spreader rallies.

It's like he wants to spread this to kill or sicken as many Americans as possible.

No the Chinese virus killed your Aunt. A pandemic kills shit for brains and nothing can stop it.

You want to blame someone, blame the Chinese who loosed this virus on the world.

Get real dispshit.
Did China do it on purpose?

Was the CIA involved?

Forum List

Back