Trump is losing ground in the polls

If elected, DeSantis will reveal himself to be a RINO.

If Trump is nominated, it will inflame the left and their turnout will be huge, bringing the election with the 10 million vote fraud capability that the Democrats demonstrated in 2020.

It's hugely critical to not have a second democratic presidency but it is going to be a tough fight.

Trump ain't even a candidate yet and lefties worry about his chances while the current president might be in a dungeon in Delaware for all we know.
Trump's diabolical plan, trick Dems into spending all their money attacking him then at the last moment step aside clearing the path for Desantis or a Trump like candidate. He's in their heads already. :muahaha:

The can and will make up ammunition. Doesn't have to be real. Or maybe I would be more accurate to say they will try.
Remember the Romney binder and that he hadn't paid taxes in 10 years. Both were very well known to be lies when the left started them but they worked and the left bragged afterwards that the tax thing was a lie and that they knew it was a lie

Doesn't matter if Trump runs or not, we're not getting another DemonicRat in office for quite a while.

If we do, there will literally be blood running in the streets.

I don't think Trump is going to be the next president.

We want him to be, America needs him to be. And, by far, he's the very best person on the planet for the job. But he won't be president.

The Democrats turned out in massive numbers in 2020 and then there was massive fraud where needed to make sure Trump didn't win. How does any Trump fan think 2024 will be any different? He'll motivate the left more than in 2020 and the number of fraudulent votes required to declare Trump the loser will be fewer or about the same in 2024 as it was in 2020.

I think it highly possible that Trump will decide not to run....I seriously doubt if his wife wants him to.

The election is a long ways off and at his age his health could take a turn for the worse at any moment.....plus he gets very little sleep already....that is not a good thing for anyone.

Though he is still....so far....very vigorous and very sharp mentally for his age.

Liars gotta lie.

Maybe they think if they remove President Trump from the ballot we will all sit home. LOLOLOL

Last edited:
I think it highly possible that Trump will decide not to run....I seriously doubt if his wife wants him to.

The election is a long ways off and at his age his health could take a turn for the worse at any moment.....plus he gets very little sleep already....that is not a good thing for anyone.

Though he is still....so far....very vigorous and very sharp mentally for his age.

Trump will be the bull in the leftist china shop on Jan 20 2025;look for big changes

The left wants DeSantis. THey think they can beat him.

Can you imagine Florida under the governorship of that Barack obama bruthah, drug using homo Gillum?

Forum List

Back