Joe Biden Flipping Out Over Losing to President Trump in the Polls – Democrats Losing Patience with Flailing Old Joe

Is it cowardly to bomb and starve children? How about the elderly?

I guess those four-year-olds should have driven out Hamas.

And the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were completely unnecessary. The Japanese were already defeated.
The Japanese were not defeated. Conquering them was the only way to prevent them from reasserting themselves once they rearmed. We didn't stop at the borders of Germany when going after the Nazis. We had two choices -- drop a couple nukes (we were prepared to drop as many as five) to compel them to raise the white flag or conduct a Normandy-style invasion that would have killed an estimated one million American soldiers and ten to twenty million Japanese civilians. I served 26 years in the military, including two combat tours. "War is Hell". Civilians, including children and the elderly, die. It's both unfortunate and that simple. Stop screaming in typical liberal fashion "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!". The Palestinians want a clean war. The want to be able to go to their shop without worrying about Israeli retaliation even when Hamas is firing rocket barrages on the street outside. Again, tough. I don't distinguish between Hamas and the Palestinians because of that. An overwhelming percentage of Gazans supported Hamas and still do. So be it. You got what was coming to you, Muslims.

The Japanese were not defeated. Conquering them was the only way to prevent them from reasserting themselves once they rearmed. We didn't stop at the borders of Germany when going after the Nazis. We had two choices -- drop a couple nukes (we were prepared to drop as many as five) to compel them to raise the white flag or conduct a Normandy-style invasion that would have killed an estimated one million American soldiers and ten to twenty million Japanese civilians. I served 26 years in the military, including two combat tours. "War is Hell". Civilians, including children and the elderly, die. It's both unfortunate and that simple. Stop screaming in typical liberal fashion "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!". The Palestinians want a clean war. The want to be able to go to their shop without worrying about Israeli retaliation even when Hamas is firing rocket barrages on the street outside. Again, tough. I don't distinguish between Hamas and the Palestinians because of that. An overwhelming percentage of Gazans supported Hamas and still do. So be it. You got what was coming to you, Muslims.
The atomic bombs were not needed.

The Israelis have been murdering Palestinians and stealing their land for decades.

Both sides should deescalate and compromise. Why do you want to put Israel first and not the U.S.?

The atomic bombs were not needed.

The Israelis have been murdering Palestinians and stealing their land for decades.

Both sides should deescalate and compromise. Why do you want to put Israel first and not the U

Go ahead and lament our use of nukes. It ended the war and saved American soldiers. THAT is enough for me. As for the other conflict, I do not put Israel before the U.S. I put them before the Palestinians because the Israelis were attacked. Until the Arabs get it through their thick skulls that Israel isn't going anywhere, then there will be no peace. THAT is the underlying issue. Israel fought for their land, died for it, and, yes, KILLED for it. It's theirs now -- the same way virtually every other country came into being. Hamas will never give up power in Gaza (another shining example of an Arab dictatorship squawking about freedom and justice). The have twice rejected a two-state solution offered by Israel because their central tenant is the destruction of Israel. Given the chance, they would murder every single Israeli woman, child, and baby -- and celebrate in the streets afterwards (and not a single Muslim would criticize the behavior -- show me Muslim that has publicly criticized Hamas). Anyone who doubts that is delusional. If Hamas truly cared about the Gazans, they would leave -- and there would be the peace. The won't and will have to be driven out. So be it.

Forum List

Back