Joe Biden Flipping Out Over Losing to President Trump in the Polls – Democrats Losing Patience with Flailing Old Joe

There's no doubt that the WB settlements are illegal and should be removed.

However, until there's an official Palestinian state, there's no legally recognized authority that can stop or remove them.

Once this war is over, Netanyahu will certainly be removed from office along with his Likud. They are very much negligently responsible for the Oct. 7 attacks. They failed to protect Israel miserably.

Hopefully the next Israeli government will agree to the 2-state solution - and hopefully the WB Palestinians will as well.

Once there is a WB Palestinian state, they will have the authority to remove the WB settlements.
The only thing stopping the UN from removing Israel from the WB right now, or face a no trade sanction, is the US. IF any US govt just stands by and watches 2-3 million die of cholera and lack of food, while being simply a few miles from clean water and food ... we'd be no better than Putin

You are in error. The Nakba was well underway when the Arab armies attacked.

So if individual Israeli settlers commit acts of terror it’s okay. But if Palestinians do the same it’s not okay.

Begin admitted that Israel attacked countries when there was no proof these countries intended to attack Israel.

Why do you feel the Palestinians had no claim to the land? They’d been living on it for centuries.

To build trust and a secure peace Israel should allow the right of return. Israel needs to acknowledge and reverse its brutal ethnic cleansing.

Many Palestinians have supported the two state solution.

Are the Israelis building trust by bombing and starving civilians?

Like many Israel supporters you hate Republicans. It’s a mystery why Republicans are desperate to defend those who despise them.

There was never a Palestinian state where Israel exists. Just having been born somewhere does not mean that you own the land. If so, please tell me what part of New York I own!

Israel cannot allow the 'Right of Return' as long as Palestinians keep murdering Israelis. They'd have to be total idiots. "From the River to the Sea" does not promote much trust.

Israel was giving thousands of Gaza Palestinians work visa which would have started building trust between them, but the Palestinians responded with the Oct. 7 attacks.

Any hope for trust was lost between Israel and the Gaza Palestinians. Israel has a responsibility to do whatever it takes to prevent the Gaza Palestinians from attacking again. It's long past any questions of trust.

Republicans do not defend me. They would reduce me to slavery if they could. I've used to support myself on minimum wage, which is the same as slavery. It was either that or be homeless.

The only reason why I get along with Republicans is because I have job skills that they need, and they have to pay me a reasonable salary.

The only thing stopping the UN from removing Israel from the WB right now, or face a no trade sanction, is the US. IF any US govt just stands by and watches 2-3 million die of cholera and lack of food, while being simply a few miles from clean water and food ... we'd be no better than Putin

Apparently, you think that the U.N.is a magical organization. They do not have the power to remove the WB settlements unless Israel agrees.

So far, Israel has not attacked Rafah, and the U.S. is demanding a plan for evacuating the civilians. It's doubtful that Hamas will let them leave.

The U.S. is coordinating suppling essentials to the Palestinian people against Israel wishes.

Of course, if you really cared for the Gaza Palestinians you'd be calling for Hamas to release the hostages and to surrender. That's the only way that this war will end.

Apparently, you think that the U.N.is a magical organization. They do not have the power to remove the WB settlements unless Israel agrees.

So far, Israel has not attacked Rafah, and the U.S. is demanding a plan for evacuating the civilians. It's doubtful that Hamas will let them leave.

The U.S. is coordinating suppling essentials to the Palestinian people against Israel wishes.

Of course, if you really cared for the Gaza Palestinians you'd be calling for Hamas to release the hostages and to surrender. That's the only way that this war will end.
they have the power to affect trade.

Why do you put all the blame on Israel and the U.S.?

Why aren't you calling for the release of all hostages, and for Hamas to surrender?
Blame the Israeli militarists and the American politicians who have been bribed to put Israel first.

There was never a Palestinian state where Israel exists. Just having been born somewhere does not mean that you own the land. If so, please tell me what part of New York I own!

Israel cannot allow the 'Right of Return' as long as Palestinians keep murdering Israelis. They'd have to be total idiots. "From the River to the Sea" does not promote much trust.

Israel was giving thousands of Gaza Palestinians work visa which would have started building trust between them, but the Palestinians responded with the Oct. 7 attacks.

Any hope for trust was lost between Israel and the Gaza Palestinians. Israel has a responsibility to do whatever it takes to prevent the Gaza Palestinians from attacking again. It's long past any questions of trust.

Republicans do not defend me. They would reduce me to slavery if they could. I've used to support myself on minimum wage, which is the same as slavery. It was either that or be homeless.

The only reason why I get along with Republicans is because I have job skills that they need, and they have to pay me a reasonable salary.
Why should the Palestinians work with the Israelis after Israel has murdered so many?

Can the Palestinians do whatever it takes to stop Israel?

You despise Republicans but you want them to sacrifice so your ethnic group can continue their policy of apartheid and mass murder.

Fuck Israel. Fuck Nutanyahoo! Jews are squatting on stolen lands - and they continue to steal more. They must pay for their barbaric Palestinian holocaust.

I only support compromise and deescalation on both sides. Israel has already gotten enough revenge. It’s past time for a cease fire.

Why don’t you condemn Biden? Do you enjoy the mass murder of children?
How many times are you willing to excuse Hamas and Hezbollah launching hundreds of bombardment missiles at Israeli civilians? The only reason Israeli casualties don’t number in the hundreds of thousands is that Israel spends billions of dollars on shelters and active defensive systems like Iron Dome. The Gazan casualties are entirely the fault of Hamas stealing and spending the seven hundred million dollars of aid it gets per year to build offensive weapons and shelters that no Gazan civilians are allowed to use.

The Israelis go far out of their way to avoid Gazan civilian casualties, Hamas goes equally as far out of its way to inflict Israeli civilian casualties. I know evil when I see it and Hamas is evil. Hamas wants dead Gazan civilians and children to use to affect world public opinion.

How many times are you willing to excuse Hamas and Hezbollah launching hundreds of bombardment missiles at Israeli civilians? The only reason Israeli casualties don’t number in the hundreds of thousands is that Israel spends billions of dollars on shelters and active defensive systems like Iron Dome. The Gazan casualties are entirely the fault of Hamas stealing and spending the seven hundred million dollars of aid it gets per year to build offensive weapons and shelters that no Gazan civilians are allowed to use.

The Israelis go far out of their way to avoid Gazan civilian casualties, Hamas goes equally as far out of its way to inflict Israeli civilian casualties. I know evil when I see it and Hamas is evil. Hamas wants dead Gazan civilians and children to use to affect world public opinion.
You are lying. Israel bombs civilian targets. Israel is starving civilians.

Israel is arrogant because AIPAC bribes American politicians who shower Israel with $ and weapons.

Israel is arrogant because AIPAC bribes American politicians who shower Israel with $ and weapons.
Israel bombs targets hiding behind women and children. Hamas starves civilians by hiding behind them instead of surrendering or fighting like real soldiers. Any bomb we send them is well spent.

Israel warns before it bombs, it makes cellphone calls, it drops leaflets, it drops small harmless “ door knocker” charges before it bombs. Israel does far more than the laws of war require or that any other nation has ever done, Hamas is committing war crimes under the terms of the Geneva Conventions against its own civilians by hiding among them AND Israeli civilians by deliberately targeting them. Israel doesn’t control the Egyptian crossings, Egypt can move any amount of aid, it can also allow Gazans to flee into Egypt. It doesn’t because the Palestinians have wreaked havoc in every country that offered them sanctuary. The Israelis tried to return Gaza to Egypt when it returned the rest of the Sinai, but the Egyptians wouldn’t take it.
As William Tecumseh Sherman said nearly a hundred and sixty years ago, “War is hell”. When one side deliberately hides anmong its own civilians it’s even more hellish. In the Korean War on at least one occasion the North Koreans drove South Korean civilians ahead of then during an attack on South Korean troops. The ROKs had to kill their own civilians to keep from being overrun. Who was guilty of the war crime, the North Koreans or the South Koreans? Hint, it was the North Koreans.

Fuck Israel. Fuck Nutanyahoo! Jews are squatting on stolen lands - and they continue to steal more. They must pay for their barbaric Palestinian holocaust.
Great words, but why would you support the Biden administration which has been entirely obsequious to Netanyahu?

Last edited:
Israel bombs targets hiding behind women and children. Hamas starves civilians by hiding behind them instead of surrendering or fighting like real soldiers. Any bomb we send them is well spent.
Many Palestinians have fought gun battles against the Israelis. The IDF is good for dropping bombs on children and starving civilians.

Israel warns before it bombs, it makes cellphone calls, it drops leaflets, it drops small harmless “ door knocker” charges before it bombs. Israel does far more than the laws of war require or that any other nation has ever done, Hamas is committing war crimes under the terms of the Geneva Conventions against its own civilians by hiding among them AND Israeli civilians by deliberately targeting them. Israel doesn’t control the Egyptian crossings, Egypt can move any amount of aid, it can also allow Gazans to flee into Egypt. It doesn’t because the Palestinians have wreaked havoc in every country that offered them sanctuary. The Israelis tried to return Gaza to Egypt when it returned the rest of the Sinai, but the Egyptians wouldn’t take it.
As William Tecumseh Sherman said nearly a hundred and sixty years ago, “War is hell”. When one side deliberately hides anmong its own civilians it’s even more hellish. In the Korean War on at least one occasion the North Koreans drove South Korean civilians ahead of then during an attack on South Korean troops. The ROKs had to kill their own civilians to keep from being overrun. Who was guilty of the war crime, the North Koreans or the South Koreans? Hint, it was the North Koreans.
You are lying in order to justify the mass murder of children.

Please acquaint yourself with the facts:

Many Palestinians have fought gun battles against the Israelis. The IDF is good for dropping bombs on children and starving civilians.
Yes, and we dropped bombs on Japanese and German civilians (and vaporized Hiroshima and Nagasaki). And I have no problem with it. But now, suddenly, when it's the Palestinians we should boo-hoo-hoo over it. Tough. That's what happens when you put Hamas in charge of your society. They are hiding like cowards among the women and children.

Yes, and we dropped bombs on Japanese and German civilians (and vaporized Hiroshima and Nagasaki). And I have no problem with it. But now, suddenly, when it's the Palestinians we should boo-hoo-hoo over it. Tough. That's what happens when you put Hamas in charge of your society. They are hiding like cowards among the women and children.
Is it cowardly to bomb and starve children? How about the elderly?

I guess those four-year-olds should have driven out Hamas.

And the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were completely unnecessary. The Japanese were already defeated.

Forum List

Back