Trump is losing ground in the polls

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I think it highly possible that Trump will decide not to run....I seriously doubt if his wife wants him to.

The election is a long ways off and at his age his health could take a turn for the worse at any moment.....plus he gets very little sleep already....that is not a good thing for anyone.

Though he is still....so far....very vigorous and very sharp mentally for his age.

Everyone will be quite happy with DeSantis as a second option if that happens. Either way it looks like we are going to crush it in 2024.

I think it highly possible that Trump will decide not to run....I seriously doubt if his wife wants him to.

The election is a long ways off and at his age his health could take a turn for the worse at any moment.....plus he gets very little sleep already....that is not a good thing for anyone.

Though he is still....so far....very vigorous and very sharp mentally for his age.

July 19th, 2022?
Really?
I have co-workers who travelled the US this summer...
Trump signs everywhere.
DeSantis signs nowhere.

What you will never find in the leftwing media are stories that show how enormously popular Trump is. They do not want that truth advertised.

Trump is coherent when he speaks and Biden and Harris aren't. That was the case before Biden was 'elected' too though. So who people vote for doesn't really matter.

I really hope he doesn't run.
Yes, I agree with most of his policies but holy crap, I have had enough of the endless riots that somehow he 'inspired'. From the day that he took offices there were riots. Even the BLM riots were a evenly balanced between "F*** Trump" and "BLM matter" - repeat until the lights go out until the riots start.
TDS is still a thing.
Ron Desantis has a better chance of getting things done without the stupid, stupid riots from the wacky left.

He may run simply due to ego. Of course he may also not run due to ego if he believes he will loose.

Yes, I agree with most of his policies but holy crap, I have had enough of the endless riots that somehow he 'inspired'. From the day that he took offices there were riots. Even the BLM riots were a evenly balanced between "F*** Trump" and "BLM matter" - repeat until the lights go out until the riots start.
TDS is still a thing.
Ron Desantis has a better chance of getting things done without the stupid, stupid riots from the wacky left.
What riots?
Visit NYC or Chicago.

TDS is still a thing.
But see, that's playing into the left's hands. That's what they want people to say. My own brother said "I got so sick of all the crap that went with Trump, the investigations, the riots. I just want someone without all the drama". But see, that's the leftwing's goal. THEY'RE the ones launching all the phony invesgatiations that lead nowhere. Don't play their game. If you liked Trump's policies, stick with him.

TDS is still a thing.
Ron Desantis will be demonized by the left just as Trump has been demonized. That said, I think Desantis has more of a filter than Trump.

TDS is still a thing.
So you’re saying that because the left threw temper tantrums over Trump blocking the Marxist Dems from “transforming” America, we should blame Trump? Because the IDENTICAL thing will happen if DeSantis is the candidate - there is nothing too low for the Dems as they will work to eviserate his character.

So you’re saying that because the left threw temper tantrums over Trump blocking the Marxist Dems from “transforming” America, we should blame Trump? Because the IDENTICAL thing will happen if DeSantis is the candidate - there is nothing too low for the Dems as they will work to eviserate his character.
I don't think so.
American I think has come to the conclusion that they made a very, very big mistake in voting in Biden.
DeSantis is a bit tamer version of Trump.

Democrats click on any story that gives them hope Trump won't run.

You don't see threads about how stoked people are to go out and support pedo peter and the ho.
Are you kidding me? I want the orange douche bag to run.

What is better than seeing him lose once? Seeing him lose again!

And having his retard supporters go "elections were stolen" bat-shit crazy, again? Priceless!!!

I don't think so.
American I think has come to the conclusion that they made a very, very big mistake in voting in Biden.
DeSantis is a bit tamer version of Trump.
I’m not so sure. The Dems I know, including members of my own (extended) family still insist that Biden was a better option than Trump. Possibly, they are just not admitting it, due to arrogance or pride.

Forum List

Back