Trump is losing ground in the polls

Democrats click on any story that gives them hope Trump won't run.

You don't see threads about how stoked people are to go out and support pedo peter and the ho.
It has been said many times biden is finished.....and it is true.

You can count biden out....no way will he be the next democratic candidate.

Trump is coherent when he speaks and Biden and Harris aren't. That was the case before Biden was 'elected' too though. So who people vote for doesn't really matter.
If a republican is to win it must be by a big margin......way to easy to steal a close election.

Ron Desantis will be demonized by the left just as Trump has been demonized. That said, I think Desantis has more of a filter than Trump.
They do not have enough ammunition to demonize DeSantis.......a squeaky clean All-American from my hometown.....Dunedin Florida.

Haven't met a Trump supporter that wouldn't vote for Trump and wait for DeSanits, give his age and political philosophy. Problem with democracy is who counts the votes.
The democrats control the polls in all our big cities.....I remember watching the votes come in last time....Trump was winning big in Pennsylvania.....suddenly they shut down the polls....had never been done before even cnn said it was odd.....next day when the polls opened biden was winning.

The can and will make up ammunition. Doesn't have to be real. Or maybe I would be more accurate to say they will try.
Trump gave them too many opportunities.....it was like he did not care....he just said what he wanted to say and let the chips fly where they would......actually I admire him for being so honest and outspoken....but infortunately in the world of politics....not a wise thing to do.

When it was pointed out to him he replied....that is how I got here....which was very true.

But it also got him out of there.

r8snzny86xe91.jpg

the word fight 20 times, and peaceful once.
Hey You've got to go to the capitol and fight to make your voice heard! I told you, does that make me an insurrectionist? Fuck no it doesn't. You claim Trump told you to drink bleach--why didn't you do it? Didn't your parents ever tell you "Would you jump off a cliff because everyone else did?" You democrats seem to think a person bears no personal responsibility for anything they do. Are you three years old? No? Neither were they, moron. Grow up and join the adult world.

Hey You've got to go to the capitol and fight to make your voice heard! I told you, does that make me an insurrectionist? Fuck no it doesn't. You claim Trump told you to drink bleach--why didn't you do it? Didn't your parents ever tell you "Would you jump off a cliff because everyone else did?" You democrats seem to think a person bears no personal responsibility for anything they do. Are you three years old? No? Neither were they, moron. Grow up and join the adult world.
not that, but when you add the willard hotel, Stewart Rhodes and Enrique Tarrio, then you have the makings of an insurrection.

and come to think of it, thats not really the main thing... its preceeding scheme by Eastman & friends.

They do not have enough ammunition to demonize DeSantis.......a squeaky clean All-American from my hometown.....Dunedin Florida.
They’ll make something up, and my fear is that there will be enough useful idiots who will fall for it.

Spoken like the words of an AVERAGE 5th Grader in Idaho.

I think it highly possible that Trump will decide not to run....I seriously doubt if his wife wants him to.

The election is a long ways off and at his age his health could take a turn for the worse at any moment.....plus he gets very little sleep already....that is not a good thing for anyone.

Though he is still....so far....very vigorous and very sharp mentally for his age.

Fake news. do you work for cnn???

put a sock in it.

Ahahahahahahhahaha. No.
This is how much you have rewritten history in your head...

Biden won every debate on major poll... Trump failed to turn up for one because he was getting beaten so badly... His best debate was his last which was beaten rather than embarrassed like the first one...

Biden showed far higher mental capability. In the first debate Trump came off as a child with far less control...

The simpole fact, if you want to say Biden lacks anything mentaly then you have to admit Trump lost to a guy lacking mental capacity

Fall for what Lisa?

The Stolen Election Hoax?
No, the Russia Hoax that Dems fabricated, and then put the country through an entire year of “investigation” in the effort to discredit President Trump.

As far as the election, you won because a) the media worked on your behalf to suppress the bad about Biden and the good about Trump, and b) you shut down the count in six swing states while you could truck in tens of thousands of harvested ballots.

I agree. The Left Media did a spectacular job of making Trump a universally hated man.
The underlying problem is too many Americans are not intelligent enough to see through it.
Millions will come out again to vote JUST TO MAKE SURE Trump has no chance.

Meanwhile, as sure as the Sun rises you can count on RWingers to mostly sit out the election because they know Jesus will take care of all their woes.
Universally hated? Um, no. He received 74 million votes in 2020, the most for any incumbent president in US history. 20% more votes than he received in 2016. But I see your predilection for hyperbole hasn't skipped a beat.

They didn't have anything to demonize Trump so they made it up, starting with fake racism claims and shifting quickly to fake "Russia collusion." They WILL do the same to DeSantis. Just look at the fake "don't say gay" outrage. Somehow, people like you still really don't understand the left/msm. Sad really.

Forum List

Back