Trump is losing ground in the polls

uh, yea...

dgcl26xboaa81.png

"We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore".

“After this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. … We’re going to walk down to the Capitol … because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. … We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue … and we're going to the Capitol.”
The forecast called for snowflakes.

uh, yea...

dgcl26xboaa81.png

"We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore".

“After this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. … We’re going to walk down to the Capitol … because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. … We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue … and we're going to the Capitol.”
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." Donald Trump, Jan 6, 2021

what did antifa and blm say? Burn it down....and we're gonna destroy it. Burn dc...burn the capitol...burn the white house, burn the city, burn police stations with police in them. Don't know why they'd want to burn their allies alive though.

I’m not so sure. The Dems I know, including members of my own (extended) family still insist that Biden was a better option than Trump. Possibly, they are just not admitting it, due to arrogance or pride.

I agree. The Left Media did a spectacular job of making Trump a universally hated man.
The underlying problem is too many Americans are not intelligent enough to see through it.
Millions will come out again to vote JUST TO MAKE SURE Trump has no chance.

Meanwhile, as sure as the Sun rises you can count on RWingers to mostly sit out the election because they know Jesus will take care of all their woes.

I think it highly possible that Trump will decide not to run....I seriously doubt if his wife wants him to.

The election is a long ways off and at his age his health could take a turn for the worse at any moment.....plus he gets very little sleep already....that is not a good thing for anyone.

Though he is still....so far....very vigorous and very sharp mentally for his age.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

There will not be a elected Democrat president after January 21, 2025, nor with there be a Democrat majority in Congress or the Senate.

Last edited:
Let it go, dude. Trump did nothing, nor should he have on Jan 6. His broadcast telling the rioters to go PEACEFULLY is all that he should have done. Next you'll be saying he should have gone Rambo and run down there to turn them away. Give me a break.
I'm not gonna argue the Jan 6 morons case for them. He could have acted faster, I'll never believe otherwise.

I'm not gonna argue the Jan 6 morons case for them. He could have acted faster, I'll never believe otherwise.
First it is below his paygrade. Second, they were adult protestors, he didn't do a Vulcan mind meld on them. Third, Only one person died as a result of that protest. Ashlii Babbitt, an unarmed trespasser who was summarily executed for her crime.

I think it highly possible that Trump will decide not to run....I seriously doubt if his wife wants him to.

The election is a long ways off and at his age his health could take a turn for the worse at any moment.....plus he gets very little sleep already....that is not a good thing for anyone.

Though he is still....so far....very vigorous and very sharp mentally for his age.

Far better if DS runs

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

There will not be a elected Democrat president after January 21, 2025, nor with there be a Democrat majority in Congress or the Senate.
Irrelevant......as in....Biden will not be the democratic nominee.

Doesn't matter if Trump runs or not, we're not getting another DemonicRat in office for quite a while.

If we do, there will literally be blood running in the streets.
The way it looks now you are right except for the second sentence.....conservatives are not going to go out in the streets and fight....they would only do that if forced to do so and we are far from that point.

However....we do not know who the democratic nominee will be....we only know it will not be biden.

It is quite possible that the democrats .....maybe even probable that the democrats will find a fresh face who with the tremendous backing of the MSM will be able to defeat whoever is the Republican nominee be it Trump, DeSantis or anyone else.

Also do not forget the democrats control the election....but if they are going to steal it again...it must be very close....which is also very probable.

Everyone will be quite happy with DeSantis as a second option if that happens. Either way it looks like we are going to crush it in 2024.
Thats the way it look last time also....looks are often deceiving

Americans are angry over the 2020 steal. When all is said and done, Democrats will wish Biden had lost.
By angry, you mean you retards were so furious that your orange douche bag lost, that you stormed the Capitol and tried to hang the VP? Yeah, we know. :itsok:

Forum List

Back