Trump: If GOP loses House, don’t blame me

`
"President Trump on Tuesday dismissed concerns that Republicans could lose the House in the midterm elections, saying he wouldn’t accept blame for the potential defeat.

Speaking to The Associated Press, the president argued that he is “helping” Republican candidates ahead of the Nov. 6 vote. He has held multiple "Make America Great Again" rallies in recent weeks in an effort to boost GOP candidates and incumbents." - Source
`
Naw, I wouldn't dream of it. There is no truth to the statements that this coming election is surreptitiously a referendum on tump.

Trump never takes blame for anything. None of the bankruptcies were his fault, it is not his fault that not a single business he started on his own survived, hell it was not even his fault that he grabs women by the pussy.
Check out theverge.com and see how many billions tech firms flush down the toilet on failed projects.

What does that have to do with my post?
Many firms don’t declare bankruptcy even though they’re bleeding billions.
They cheat on their debt and taxes using other methods.

Once again, what does that have to do with my post?

You keep trying to change the subject, sort of a sheep like action, would you not say?
That's what most conservatives do: attempt to deflect.

They're as much cowards as Trump, and just as dishonest.

Trump never takes blame for anything. None of the bankruptcies were his fault, it is not his fault that not a single business he started on his own survived, hell it was not even his fault that he grabs women by the pussy.
Check out theverge.com and see how many billions tech firms flush down the toilet on failed projects.

You keep trying to change the subject, sort of a sheep like action, would you not say?

So you say, Cap'n Blowhard Clayton....remember THESE posts?????

Search Results for Query: Hillary win | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

`
"President Trump on Tuesday dismissed concerns that Republicans could lose the House in the midterm elections, saying he wouldn’t accept blame for the potential defeat.

Speaking to The Associated Press, the president argued that he is “helping” Republican candidates ahead of the Nov. 6 vote. He has held multiple "Make America Great Again" rallies in recent weeks in an effort to boost GOP candidates and incumbents." - Source
`
Naw, I wouldn't dream of it. There is no truth to the statements that this coming election is surreptitiously a referendum on tump.
-------------------------------------------------- just a comment that i can't prove [yet] or maybe never but this topic is going on on EL Rushbo and according to Rush the comment about losing and responsibility was never made by The TRUMP . ----------------- just a comment .

`

`

The Orange Virus dismisses everything not favorable to him. He's a child.

Democrats have consistently told their minions they've already won the House back. If they don't win it, their minions are gonna freak. Pussy Hat mob madness.

He is helping the Republicans with rallies and his agenda under their banner, but Trump is much more popular than Republicans in Congress.

Democrats aren't going to win regardless though, and after we win it will be the Democrats that are fighting from behind and begging the majority of the country for us to listen to them.

And thousands of former Democrats are going to tell your party to get fucked at the end of this month, so you will never get power ever again.
here's hoping.

the left has driven the hate level to heights I've never dreamt of
"the left has driven the hate level to heights I've never dreamt of" Obviously you've never read any posts from 'the right' on this board. You only think you've seen hate until you see theirs.
All of us are a product of the modern left and its completely unprovoked hate and violence.

Nothing compares to the hate coming from every left wing media outlet today.

Yeah. The left is nothing but a proud boy mob!
The Proud Boys are just like myself.

Millennials who hate Antifa and the militant left for getting in our way and attempting to physically beat us down when we get uppity.

I am glad pieces of trash like you fear them. Once Antifa is put in their place there will be nothing stopping the moderate left, centrists and rightists from destroying the far left once and for all.

Interesting. See, to me, The Proud Boys and AntiFa are two separate gaggles of cowards sending ambiguous messages to like minded extremists. They seem to be the 'protest' arms of the left and right using "Made for TV" urban violence tailored for impotent yahoos that believe furthering the ideological divide in this country is a good thing. I hate both equally and wish they would all kill each other.

GO Proud Boys , fight the battle eh . Who wants to throw in and stand beside and with the likes of unAmerican 'antifa' and dem liberals eh ??

`

`
That title is misleading, he never said that
First he doesn't think they will lose
Second, he is working his ass off, so if they do lose, it's not on him....

Search Results for Query: Hillary win | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Wow, you fucking napalmed him........those quotes are hilarious.

Hey Clayton, Hilary didn't withdraw AND Trump won.......bwahahahhahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow, you fucking napalmed him........those quotes are hilarious.

Hey Clayton, Hilary didn't withdraw AND Trump won.......bwahahahhahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Taking a trip down memory lane where leftards here talked SOOO much trash is a guilty pleasure of mine. I LOVE the search feature here!

That title is misleading, he never said that First he doesn't think they will lose Second, he is working his ass off, so if they do lose, it's not on him....
`
If you don't agree with the headline, take it up with Fox News. They posted it.
`
`

Capture-1284.jpg

`

`
`

`
/——/ Fake News.

LOL, after only 2 years in D.C., Daffy Don has become right at home in Not My Fault Central.

So much for all that "he's not a typical politician" nonsense, the sumbitch fits right with the rest of the creatures in Washington.

…. on the bright side, at least his inane outbursts continue to be entertaining.

When will the Righties claim that Trump was a Democrat plant who was sent into the GOP to tear it down from the inside...
The Sordid Sorority

That's what the hereditary ruling class did when they sent a Goldwater activist like hillary over to sabotage the formerly Democratic Party and FDR Liberalism both.

It was an Associated Press lie. No where did he say "don't blame me" It's fake news, snowflake and you sucked it right in.The fake news is the headline. "He dismissed suggestions that he might take responsibility,"The losers printed, they made the suggestions and he told them “No, I think I’m helping people,"Face it, you got hood winked by a headline that was a completely false statement. dingbat, read it and weep.Trump tells AP he won't accept blame if GOP loses House
`
The fall of Western Civilization comes one step closer.
Whiteys Hating Whitey Are Mutants Who Want Us to Share Their Death Wish

Wouldn't that be the fault of those who preach that White people have been a curse on human progress?

Forum List

Back