Trump Planning To Attend Closed-Door GOP House Speaker Candidate Forum

tumblr_d265b96ff7f059af7b2198b0ab801b57_11c17c0b_540.jpg

Is Trump planning to be House Speaker, even if it is perhaps on an interim basis?

Or is he planning to play Kingmaker for whoever ultimately takes the gavel?

View attachment 838736

Regardless, we live in interesting times; and (most importantly), this is sure to drive the Leftist media absolutely bonkers.

If that's any more possible.
I kinda like the optics of it. I love the idea of trump being speaker of the house and then to see how the anti-American Biden supporters react to it. How the multi millionaire athlete and celebrities react to it along with their poor gullible, democrat supporters.

I believe it’s fair to say the majority of Americans especially working class ones stand with Trump. People are not stupid they see how prices are high today under Biden, and they were better under Trump.

I kinda like the optics of it. I love the idea of trump being speaker of the house and then to see how the anti-American Biden supporters react to it. How the multi millionaire athlete and celebrities react to it along with their poor gullible, democrat supporters.

I believe it’s fair to say the majority of Americans especially working class ones stand with Trump. People are not stupid they see how prices are high today under Biden, and they were better under Trump.

One of the most based motherfuckers on this board.

Is Trump planning to be House Speaker, even if it is perhaps on an interim basis?

Could be. Just think of it:
  1. Democrats put in 96% of the vote to oust Speaker McCarthy thinking they are pulling a fast one on the GOP.
  2. Trump accepts the position as the new Speaker.
  3. The Speaker sets the whole agenda and pace for the House.
  4. Under a Trump lead House, they accelerate and focus the criminal investigations against Biden and the very Deep State who have been targeting to eliminate him.
  5. The results of the investigations damages Biden beyond all saving, skyrocketing Trump in popularity to an easy win to regain the WH in order to SMASH everything Biden has been doing these past 3 years!
And he owes it all to the Democrats!

Another massive leftwing miscalculation after:
  • The Border.
  • Ukraine.
  • Immigration.
  • Sanctuary cities.
  • Crime.
  • Spending.
  • The laptop.
  • Abortion.
  • Schools.
  • Parent's rights.
  • Disney.
  • Twitter.
  • Bud Light.
  • Wokism.
BTW, I just heard about a school district in PA that tried that transgender bathroom crap and the entire student body of the school WALKED OUT.
The school has been forced to reverse their policy.

View attachment 838736

Regardless, we live in interesting times; and (most importantly), this is sure to drive the Leftist media absolutely bonkers.

The MSM is already goin' "He can't be Speaker of The House!" :aargh: and researching how they can block it.

laughing.gif

I'm not even kidding! You can't make this up! :auiqs.jpg:

^^ :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They so stupid! Sorry if something is paywalled, I just went down the line.

Last edited:
The GOP should make Trump Speaker for a week or so. Obviously, he cannot campaign for president and deal with the seditious criminal prosecutions he is facing. But just for shits and giggles, they should all unite and make Trump Speaker. His first order of business would be to physically remove both Pelosi and Hoyer from their fucking offices.

The Leftist Explosion might burst the space/time continuum. I'm in.

The MSM is already goin' "He can't be Speaker of The House!" :aargh: and researching how they can block it.

laughing.gif

I'm not even kidding! You can't make this up! :auiqs.jpg:

^^ :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They so stupid! Sorry if something is paywalled, I just went down the line.
House rules would seem to prevent it. Besides, I understand it's wet dream for you members of Alt-Right Nation, but he's gonna throw his support behind Gym Jordan.

View attachment 838736

That's never going to happen because the majority of Republican House members won't vote for him - not now or ever!

Could be. Just think of it:
  1. Democrats put in 96% of the vote to oust Speaker McCarthy thinking they are pulling a fast one on the GOP.
  2. Trump accepts the position as the new Speaker.
  3. The Speaker sets the whole agenda and pace for the House.
  4. Under a Trump lead House, they accelerate and focus the criminal investigations against Biden and the very Deep State who have been targeting to eliminate him.
  5. The results of the investigations damages Biden beyond all saving, skyrocketing Trump in popularity to an easy win to regain the WH in order to SMASH everything Biden has been doing these past 3 years!
And he owes it all to the Democrats! Another massive leftwing miscalculation after:

BTW, I just heard about a school district in PA that tried that transgender bathroom crap and the entire student body of the school WALKED OUT.
The school has been forced to reverse their policy.
Perkiomen students walked out, the trans policy changed:

Having Trump as Speaker is a bad idea just because its reverse Banana Republic. Jim Jordan or Scalese can do a better job as Speaker.

Perkiomen students walked out, the trans policy changed:

Having Trump as Speaker is a bad idea just because its reverse Banana Republic. Jim Jordan or Scalese can do a better job as Speaker.

Trump is backing Jim Jordan last I saw.

Forum List

Back