Trump Planning To Attend Closed-Door GOP House Speaker Candidate Forum

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Is Trump planning to be House Speaker, even if it is perhaps on an interim basis?

Or is he planning to play Kingmaker for whoever ultimately takes the gavel?

Former President Donald Trump is expected to attend a House GOP meeting Tuesday to sit in on the closed candidate forum for speaker of the House, two sources with knowledge of the situation told the Daily Caller.

On Wednesday, Trump hinted at a possible run for Speaker of the House, posting a meme on Truth Social that showed him in front of the speaker’s chair wearing a MAGA hat and holding the gavel.

1696535510232.png

Regardless, we live in interesting times; and (most importantly), this is sure to drive the Leftist media absolutely bonkers.

If that's any more possible.

Last edited:
Trump is a bad fit as speaker, especially with a tiny majority.

He was proven right when Biden now said he will finish Trump's wall. A win is a win is a win...

Is Trump planning to be House Speaker, even if it is perhaps on an interim basis?

View attachment 838736

Regardless, we live in interesting times; and (most importantly), this is sure to drive the Leftist media absolutely bonkers.

That would be great to watch if he does become speaker.

View attachment 838736

Yes, please, please make Donald Trump the speaker of the house. Being speaker requires both intelligence and leadership skills. Trump is dumber than a box or rocks and is not qualified to lead a cub scout den. Being speaker will reveal those weaknesses as clearly as the emperor that was wearing no clothes.

Yes, please, please make Donald Trump the speaker of the house. Being speaker requires both intelligence and leadership skills. Trump is dumber than a box or rocks and is not qualified to lead a cub scout den. Being speaker will reveal those weaknesses as clearly as the emperor that was wearing no clothes.

Triggered.

Trump is a bad fit as speaker, especially with a tiny majority.

He was proven right when Biden now said he will finish Trump's wall. A win is a win is a win...

I actually think the chances of Trump becoming speaker on any extended basis are about as plausible as Biden running a marathon after attending a MENSA meeting.

It would be yet another distraction from his Presidential run while he's fighting the Lawfare BS perpetrated by the Dems.

That said, he is almost certainly going to play Kingmaker, and that alone will cause the Leftist "intelligentsia" to go full on wacko.

The GOP should make Trump Speaker for a week or so. Obviously, he cannot campaign for president and deal with the seditious criminal prosecutions he is facing. But just for shits and giggles, they should all unite and make Trump Speaker. His first order of business would be to physically remove both Pelosi and Hoyer from their fucking offices.

View attachment 838736

He can't be speaker unless the House violates their own rule that says rgar anyone under indictment and facing serious jail time can nor serve in that position.

In any case he would just add to the dysfuction and chaos that has become the GOP

He can't be speaker unless the House violates their own rule that says rgar anyone under indictment and facing serious jail time can nor serve in that position.

If Dems can engage in a presidential impeachment without an inquiry (Jan 6th) - I think that rubicon has already been crossed.

And as usual, you crossed it first.

Besides, the Parties are in control of their own conference rules.

Now what is that ole' saying about rules again...

In any case he would just add to the dysfuction and chaos that has become the GOP
The sheer volume of rule violations that the Dems have perpetrated to come from Trump with every single impeachment the lobbed at him, to hold votes without the voting member having to be present and certainly the ethics violations that have occurred puts the whole thing so beyond anything approaching normal decorum that it makes any House rules laughably obsolete.

View attachment 838736

Triggered.

That would be great to watch if he does become speaker.
Donald Trump as Speaker:

"The first order of business is to get rid of the House Ethics Committee."

"What do you mean I can't limit all bills to be no more than 280 characters?"

"What do you mean I can't abolish the Senate filibuster for bills I want passed?"

"What do you mean the Speaker of the House isn't allowed to issue Executive Orders?"

"The failing Senate is a bunch of losers. The House has higher ratings."

"What do you mean I can't be the only one who decides what laws get changed?"

"What do you mean I can't fire any Congressman I don't like?"

"What the hell does reconciliation mean? I don't do reconciliation for nobody!"

"Can I appoint Alex Jones as my Parliamentarian?"

"Nobody passed more bills than me. A lot of people are saying I'm the greatest Speaker who ever lived. Even better than Abraham Lincoln."

View attachment 838736

Trump's asseaters like Jordan & Gaetz don't need anyone to go bonkers. They're already crazed animals seeking a whiff of Trump's ass.

He'll show up at the forum & turn it into a bigger shit show then it already is.

Forum List

Back