Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

"Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ye wants to run for the White House' big desk.
DTrump has already announced he wants it.
I honestly don't know if Fuentes is running for the POTUS slot too.

Nor do I know who or which one of these blokes the JDL would endorse for POTUS.

Maybe anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial ain't the third-rail of the Jewish vote it used to be?
I dunno.
But I suspect it is still a great big hiccup. Yuge! Maybe.

The majority of American Jews vote for the commiecrats, does Fuentes hang with the freak five (the squad) as well? Sounds like they are birds of a feather.

Righties can't seem to find the energy to con-demn Fuentes.
Democrats can't seem to find energy to announce that they will run against Trump in 2024.* I honestly don't know a dang thing about fuentes. Other than he seems to trigger democrats, which is not always a bad thing. But if you would like to explain why he's such a horrible person that he should have been banned from even being a guest of a guest at Trump's home, I'm all ears.

* this is actually a great opportunity for a two-party candidate of whatever political bent to declare early and start criticizing trump. Best way to get free publicity is to say bad stuff about trump. Especially if they were the only one currently declared to run against him.

Democrats can't seem to find energy to announce that they will run against Trump in 2024.* I honestly don't know a dang thing about fuentes. Other than he seems to trigger democrats, which is not always a bad thing. But if you would like to explain why he's such a horrible person that he should have been banned from even being a guest of a guest at Trump's home, I'm all ears.

* this is actually a great opportunity for a two-party candidate of whatever political bent to declare early and start criticizing trump. Best way to get free publicity is to say bad stuff about trump. Especially if they were the only one currently declared to run against him.
Nice derailing.

Google: Abraham Accords
They say
"We support science, art, medicine, and commerce to inspire humankind, maximize human potential and bring nations closer together"
Trump has worked against everything summarized in the statement.
Trump has doubted science
Trump would not follow the advice of the medical doctors world wide.
Trump is about America firs not "commerce to inspire humankind, maximize human potential and bring nations closer together"

What was your point of bringing up the Abraham Accords. It makes Trump look even worse.
He brought others with him. Even by Ye’s account Trump wasn’t interested in them and insulted him by calling his whore wife “disgusting”.

Seems like Ye is trying to sabotage Trump so he can run in 2024 himself.

To claim Trump is an “anti-Semite“ is beyond ridiculous for all he did for Israel, and his daughter is Jewish.
Trump has shown support for white supremacists and anti-Semites.

What do you say about all those unAmerican pieces of worthless dogshit celebrating fewer whites / “increased diversity”?

Fuentes says what the great Thomas Sowell once said:
“But if you don't have the instinct for self-preservation, it will not matter much in the long run whatever else you may have.”

Thomas Sowell - Will Orlando Change Anything?

jewishworldreview.com
The words of a person consumed by paranoia. Riddled with fear that everybody and everything is out to get him. In grade school he would be referred to as a scaredy cat.
It is sad to see humans ruin their lives because of fear.

Who approved this propaganda?

2101814_orig.png
You know that was during a DECLARED war, right?

I wouldn't vote for them...second time in this thread I said that.
If you answer a Trump cult member and the answer does not fit their deranged view of the world, they ignore it.

They are like little children playing a fantasy game. Trump cult members are scared of the real world.

Forum List

Back