Justice Dept. Said To Have More Evidence Of Possible Trump Obstruction At Mar-a-Lago

:eusa_doh:
That is the purpose of a Grand Jury. To decide if prosecution is warranted.
Please educate yourself.

I know what it is which is why I don't place blame on the jury members.... this is all on Bragg....
Now Trump's attorneys will request a toss out of the case and if that is rejected they will go to trial and beat the charges.... because the charges are ridiculous....

I know what it is which is why I don't place blame on the jury members.... this is all on Bragg....
Now Trump's attorneys will request a toss out of the case and if that is rejected they will go to trial and beat the charges.... because the charges are ridiculous....
You obviously didn’t as you complained about Trump’s team not being allowed to be involved. :rolleyes:

You obviously didn’t as you complained about Trump’s team not being allowed to be involved. :rolleyes:
I didn't complain about them not being involved that's how our system works... quit inferring what I'm not saying dummy.... you have done that twice now....
However now they will be involved and Trump will get his say as well...
The grand jury never heard from Trump's side of the debate... now a judge will....

Nah, that's silly right wing fantasy. You don't even believe it. You just trot out the talking points to avoid honest discussion.
Was Hillary’s homes raided by the FBI? How about Bicep’s or Hunter’s homes.

When the Republcans take control of the White House and the Congress again (if they ever do) you may be screaming bloody murder at how Democrats are treated. Paybacks can be helL.

Was Hillary’s homes raided by the FBI?
Of course not. Hillary cooperated. What a dumb question.

Neither was Biden or Pence's.

Surely I don't have to spell out for you (again) why the orange slob will be indicted, and they will not.

Of course not. Hillary cooperated. What a dumb question.

Neither was Biden or Pence's.

Surely I don't have to spell out for you (again) why the orange slob will be indicted, and they will not.
Hillary cooperated? Hillary has a long history of hiding subpoenaed documents.

I will happily remind you of previous times she has been uncooperative.

I didn't complain about them not being involved that's how our system works... quit inferring what I'm not saying dummy.... you have done that twice now....
However now they will be involved and Trump will get his say as well...
The grand jury never heard from Trump's side of the debate... now a judge will....
Grand jury members are only able to view the evidence from the prosecution... Trump's lawyers were not part of this until now... so I can't blame the jury... but come on... Braggs people selected these jury members without opposition and questioning from the defense....
:rolleyes:

Hillary cooperated? Hillary has a long history of hiding subpoenaed documents.
False. Nor does the link you didn't read support this claim.

And this pathetic whataboutism won't help your credibility or the orange slob's chances .

False. Nor does the link you didn't read support this claim.

And this pathetic whataboutism won't help your credibility or the orange slob's chances .
I have wasted enough time posting to you when you insist on being an ostrich with your head buried in the sand.

1680682939903.jpeg

ah Mar A Lago, a place Trump keeps stocked with C-list celebrities, radical MAGA political activists, and young women, all lubricated by a seemingly bottomless supply of marijuana and cocaine

Forum List

Back