Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

Neither of them were employed by Deutsche Bank.

Their testimony indicates that their independent valuations were increased significantly by McConney, Trump's employees, and did not appear in the statement of financial condition.

What's the point of having an appraiser if the value is whatever the owner wants it to be?
The amount loaned to Trump was increased because the branch of the bank that deals with high end clients made that call. So why didn't James and Engeron include them in this law suit?
The point of having an appraiser is to give an independent value. Both of those appraisers did their jobs. They gave a value. What the bank chooses to DO with that is totally up to the bank! What is quite obvious is that certain long time customers are given preferential treatment based on their history of loan repayment. You know...the kind of customer that repays the loan in full and ahead of schedule as Trump did?

They don’t look eager to me.

Please, Marener...don't quote Business Insider! They are without question the most biased business site on the internet. Some of the garbage they post would make a real journalist wince in pain!

Please, Marener...don't quote Business Insider! They are without question the most biased business site on the internet. Some of the garbage they post would make a real journalist wince in pain!
Fact is that Deutsche Bank exited their relationship with Trump.

The amount loaned to Trump was increased because the branch of the bank that deals with high end clients made that call. So why didn't James and Engeron include them in this law suit?
The point of having an appraiser is to give an independent value. Both of those appraisers did their jobs. They gave a value. What the bank chooses to DO with that is totally up to the bank! What is quite obvious is that certain long time customers are given preferential treatment based on their history of loan repayment. You know...the kind of customer that repays the loan in full and ahead of schedule as Trump did?
Deutsche Bank never got the estimates from these two appraisers. Trump received their appraisals, and disregarded them for his own much higher valuations.

Americans are entitled to equal protection under the law, Marener...which essentially means you can't charge me for a crime that you don't charge anyone else for when we're all doing the same thing. That's selective prosecution and it's a violation of the 8th Amendment.
Do you have any examples of people doing the "same thing" that weren't prosecuted?

Deutsche Bank never got the estimates from these two appraisers. Trump received their appraisals, and disregarded them for his own much higher valuations.
The branch of the bank that deals with high profile clients is who went with higher valuations than the two appraisers, Marener. You still seem to be struggling with how all of this works.

Do you have any examples of people doing the "same thing" that weren't prosecuted?
Literally hundreds of thousands of real estate developers all over the country on a daily basis, Marener! O'Leary's point is that EVERYONE does business the way that Trump did and that ALL of them could be targeted next by activist AG's like Tish James and activist judges like Arthur Engeron!

So why can't you give me a SINGLE example of someone else who HAS been prosecuted for this like is happening to Trump? Because if you can't (and it's obvious at this point that you can't!) then it's also obvious that this is a blatant example of selective prosecution!

The branch of the bank that deals with high profile clients is who went with higher valuations than the two appraisers, Marener. You still seem to be struggling with how all of this works.
You really missed the mark by bringing these guys up.

Your confusion is apparent here:
So what we've determined is that appraisals were in fact done by appraisers hired by the bank.
They weren’t hired by Deutsche Bank and Deutsche Bank never saw their appraisals. In Larson’s case, he was falsely cited as a source for valuation which was higher than the valuation he actually provided.

That’s a verifiably false statement, in other words, fraud.

Literally hundreds of thousands of real estate developers all over the country on a daily basis, Marener! O'Leary's point is that EVERYONE does business the way that Trump did and that ALL of them could be targeted next by activist AG's like Tish James and activist judges like Arthur Engeron!

So why can't you give me a SINGLE example of someone else who HAS been prosecuted for this like is happening to Trump? Because if you can't (and it's obvious at this point that you can't!) then it's also obvious that this is a blatant example of selective prosecution!
But you can’t give me an example of someone who has done this!

"allegations by NY's attorney general"

And you continue to swallow any shit this disgrace shovels down your gullet. Sad
Deutsche Bank ended their relationship with Trump.

Your wailing and moaning doesnt change this fact.

Because Tish said so. LOL
What do you mean exactly?

That she told Deutsche Bank to end their relationship or that she is the one that claimed Deutsche Bank ended their relationship?

Deutsche Bank employees testified to it under oath.

1711461299411.png

This is likely the King #1 bogus Witch Hunt of the two dozen launched against Trump
Disheveled, posing semi nude “judge” passing judgement ob a matter he is totally ignorant about.
Witch Hunt extraordinaire

If you have a relevant point, go ahead and make it.

I backed up my assertion.
They were not ending the relationship with Trump. They were closing out one line of credit.

Interesting you quote this snippet from Williams while completely ignoring his testimony for the defense at trial

But, testifying for the defense, managing director David Williams said the bankers viewed clients’ reports of their net worth as “subjective or subject to estimates” and took its own view of such financial statements.
“I think we expect clients-provided information to be accurate. At the same time, it’s not an industry standard that these statements be audited. They’re largely reliant on the use of estimates,” Williams said, so bankers routinely “make some adjustments.”
At times, the bank pegged Trump’s wealth at several billion dollars lower than he did, according to documents and testimony. In 2019, for example, Trump’s financial statement listed his net worth at $5.8 billion, which the bank adjusted down to $2.5 billion.
But Williams said such differences weren’t necessarily unusual or alarming.
“It’s a conservative measure to make these adjustments,” he testified, characterizing them as “standard” and a “stress test” of financial strength.

You have NO IDEA, of how the bank works or what the banker thinks. If you lied to me on your application, your loan will be declined no matter what who you are or what you own or your past record. That was the first thing I learned when I was a loans office in training.

I took an application from a long-time client, with an excellent payment record, good equity in his home and a high paying job. But he lied to me. He didn't tell me there was a 2nd mortgage on his house. When confronted, he said it was a loan his co-signed for his mother who lived with them.

I didn't have my own loan limit at the time - I was in training. So I took the app to my boss and recommended we make the loan. He refused. He said if I couldn't trust this man to tell me the truth when he asked for $10,000, I couldn't trust him to pay me back, and he declined the loan. Over the next few weeks, I got a half dozen calls from various lenders, asking for a loan rating. Another bank gave him the money. I met the manager at our mutual client's bankruptcy hearing about 6 months later. My loan was fully secured and I lost little.

In my 4 years as a bank manager, I had exactly 3 people lie to me on applications. This idea that "everybody lies" to their bank manager is bullshit. One of my friends said she slept well at night because her accountant was the most honest person she knew and he would never let her do anything that dishonest and or get into trouble with Rev Canada.

One very successful businessman told me he lives by the rule that you never lie to your banker, your lawyer, or your priest, and you'll get on well in life. He started with nothing, and retired a multi millionaire.
You are very naive if you don't think people have over estimated their assets when applying for loans, but the again, you do fall for Biden's lies.

Forum List

Back