Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

That’s the topic, dumbass. It’s what you’re DESPERATELY trying to pivot away from. Stay on topic.

ROFL

The thread is about you Nazis and your desperation to smear Trump for what someone else said.

Kanye West is a moron, I won't vote for him for president.

But that ISN'T what the thread is about, it's about the reaction of you vile Nazi filth.

You INSTANTLY jumped to TDS and tried to smear Trump - because the ONLY reason you give a shit what Kanye said is your lust to spew hatred at Trump.

Kanye West is a piece of shit for what he said praising Nazis and Hitler. Yes or no? Don’t deflect.

Now as for the actual subject of the thread - you fascists losing your minds, do you agree with the Nazi scum of the ADL that "white lives matter" is hate speech? Which of course is just a slight variation of "the only good white is a dead white" trope - which very well might be written into the DNC platform.

Kanye said something stupid.
“Kanye said something stupid.“

Really? That’s it? Something stupid? For all your rambling about evil Nazis and you can’t even say anything stronger against the guy who just praised Hitler and says he loves Nazis.

You desperately want to deflect away from what Kanye said. Why is that?

I didn’t ask you if he’s a moron. I asked you if he’s a piece of shit for praising Hitler and Nazis. Answer the question this time you piece of shit. Stop running away and answer the fucking question.

“Kanye said something stupid.“

Really? That’s it? Something stupid? For all your rambling about evil Nazis and you can’t even say anything stronger against the guy who just praised Hitler and says he loves Nazis.

You desperately want to deflect away from what Kanye said. Why is that?

Post exactly what he said.

You need me to defend Kanye so that you can attack Trump with righteous anger and justify the seething hatred that eats you alive.

But Kanye is a moron. I've NEVER listened to him - don't give a fuck about Kardashians. That you desperately need to assign him to me is your own problem.

Now as for the actual subject of the thread - you fascists losing your minds, do you agree with the Nazi scum of the ADL that "white lives matter" is hate speech? Which of course is just a slight variation of "the only good white is a dead white" trope - which very well might be written into the DNC platform.

I didn’t ask you if he’s a moron. I asked you if he’s a piece of shit for praising Hitler and Nazis. Answer the question this time you piece of shit. Stop running away and answer the fucking question.

Post his exact words.

Post his exact words.
“I like Hitler.”

“I love Jewish people, but I also love Nazis.”

Why are you defending that? Why won’t you call Kanye a piece of shit for supporting Hitler and Nazis? I ask you if he’s a piece of shit and you run away.

Answer the fucking question.

I never claimed Trump is “so dumb”. All he did was have Ye over for dinner.
It's enough to make him look terrible and/or totally incompetent. A man is judged by the company he keeps.
He said nothing of value came from the meeting. Ye said Trump insulted his ex-wife. They both went their separate ways.
Two narcissists, one an antisemite broke bread together with a white supremacist. Perfectly normal. Bunch of fucking dunces.
By the way, do we get to see a list of every person Biden has had dinner with? And what was said?
Probably not, because Biden isn't a carnival barker populist POS like the Orange Virus is.

"Hey Biff, it's a free country. People can have different political views."

Well, yes, Lenny, you are quite right.
And too, people can express their own views on your own views.
See, it's like this -----it's a scrum. We all get to say what we think about lotsa things.
It's a patriotic American thing. It's a Freedom of Speech thing.

For example poster Biff can say this about your avatar's opinions

"Notice how on this thread, right-wingers are talking about everything from China having more ships than we do to the economy before COVID to other equally irrelevant bullshit..."

And it's OK he does so. Freedom of Speech, yadda, yadda.
But, and this is important Lenny.....our Constitution does not offer freedom from pushback on your speech.

(That's covered in a Captain Obvious TED Talk) :

Kanye is a grifter who setup President Trump.

He‘s not an elected leader and likely won’t ever be one. But that of course won’t stop you from claiming he is a “MAGA Republican“ or some stupid shit.
Lol, if the retard sits at your table he is one of yours. Lol hilarious

Forum List

Back