Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

Trump bragged a lot... Like Gaddafi he inherited a rising economy. He destroyed US soybean farmers. He made Brazil very happy. When he pulled out of the TPP Australia was thrilled.
He produced the numbers don't lie... pre covid our economy was cookin... and maybe that's why covid was released onto the world....

Look at all of these racist marxists. You people are disgusting.

You mean Trump? He doesn't know what Marxist means.
You are marxist scum. And you need to go back to whatever hell hole you came from. Be that an African or Gulf mussie country.

I haven’t seen anyone defending him. Who?
“Kanye saw liberals supporting Nazis in Ukraine and thought that was the green light that society finally agrees with him.”

Stop trying to justify his actions. The man is simply insane.

“Kanye saw liberals supporting Nazis in Ukraine and thought that was the green light that society finally agrees with him.”

Stop trying to justify his actions. The man is simply insane.
Lol. I thought it was funny. You took it seriously. Lol.

Lol. I thought it was funny. You took it seriously. Lol.
Oh good, you don’t actually believe the stupid thing you posted.

I don’t know you well enough to distinguish between when you’re saying something stupid that you actually believe versus when you’re being sarcastic.

Oh good, you don’t actually believe the stupid thing you posted.

I don’t know you well enough to distinguish between when you’re saying something stupid that you actually believe versus when you’re being sarcastic.
Come on! That was funny.

Come on! That was funny.
🤷‍♂️

1670034229431.jpeg

".....our economy was cookin... and maybe that's why covid was released onto the world....

Well, that is not really a surprise from the poster Rambunctious. We've seen that sentiment, or similar before from that source.
And such suggestions are one of the prime reasons that our RightieTighties on this venue are derided and parodied so frequently. Difficult to take 'em seriously. Despite their lack of humor or wit.
They seemingly wallow in a world of white-grievance and conspiracies. Grievance junkies one could call 'em. In their view all people with educations and accomplishments are against 'em and that's unfair. MAGA!

Forum List

Back