Ready For a "Telsa" Phone?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
If Apple and Google block or ban Twitter Musk will build a new phone. Can't keep this guy down. I do not like everything he does but I like this.
Proving you cannot buy the richest man in the world. Reportedly Anti fa is threatening a Tesla dealership in Portland. Must be a coincidence.

"I certainly hope it does not come to that, but, yes, if there is no other choice, I will make an alternative phone," Musk said.

If Apple and Google block or ban Twitter Musk will build a new phone. Can't keep this guy down. I do not like everything he does but I like this.
Proving you cannot buy the richest man in the world. Reportedly Anti fa is threatening a Tesla dealership in Portland. Must be a coincidence.

"I certainly hope it does not come to that, but, yes, if there is no other choice, I will make an alternative phone," Musk said.

Musk may end up a real life terminator! Like take out Google with pocket change while @ the same time turning Apple into a soured onion!!! Along with Musk's space program the statist left will soon be cowering while looking up @ the heavens & screaming out in anguish, "Who can be like mighty Musk who uses the stars he created as his personal stepping stones"! Me thinks ole Musketeer enjoys tormenting the statist left!

He should unshadowban my account first, then we can talk phone. I imagine the sensitive anti-American Creepy Ones from Canada have demanded my silencing.

As it were, he has the resources and attraction power to design such hardware on the fly, probably in record time. This is a stark warning to anyone trying to squeeze him, "we can take your marketshare faster than your shareholders can oust the CEO"...

Brilliant play by Musk as he fights for the soul of America that other Western nations have betrayed.

I am shorting Apple the minute Musk announces his intent to make phones. Unlike Google, the phone is the anchor of Apple's products and provides over half of Apple's revenue. A lot of people are ready to move on from Apple.

If he builds it, I will buy it.

We got a guy willing to take on the leftist monopoly. He must be supported

If it doesn't track everything and works it will sell like hotcakes.

Forum List

Back