Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

BS, Trump's team has been trying to do clean up after Trump shows who he is based on dinner guests.
Who would be friends with an avowed anti-Semite, Ye, unless you did not have a problem with his views.
Remind us how much Ilhan Omar and Tlaib feel about the Jews and Israel.

All you Dems do is defend anti-Semites and Palestinian terrorists.

Nice try though.

Do you have any idea how insane you sound?

Sounding insane to a total idiot DUMMASS must be the highest flattery imaginable!
THANK YOU.png

Do you have any idea how insane you sound?
They just mimic MAGA media. Listen to talk radio, watch a few shows. It's all this over-the-top, dramatic, hyperbolic, apocalyptic talk, 24/7/365. They even talk like this in real life, because they lack the capacity to tone it down and translate it into normal adult-speak.

You seem lacking in curiosity yourself. You just bleat whatever your masters tell you to spew. Your opinions are usually unsupported and when you do bother to try, it’s most often just a quote of someone else’s mere opinion.

You’re really very ignorant.

It's hard to believe Trump didn't know about West or Fuentes.

Wouldn't vote for them either...but thanks for showing your double standards.
No double standards. Trump has never spoken ill of Jews or suggested Holocaust denial.

Just because Nick Fuentes showed up unexpectedly to this dinner doesn’t mean that President Trump agrees with all of his beliefs. This is an idiotic idea of the left, that simply meeting someone means they share every belief. But, this is all the left have. They can’t debate Trump’s actual policies that are great for America, and they can’t defend Biden’s abysmal record. All you idiots can do is scream “Nazi!” like a petulant child.

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

"Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ye wants to run for the White House' big desk.
DTrump has already announced he wants it.
I honestly don't know if Fuentes is running for the POTUS slot too.

Nor do I know who or which one of these blokes the JDL would endorse for POTUS.

Maybe anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial ain't the third-rail of the Jewish vote it used to be?
I dunno.
But I suspect it is still a great big hiccup. Yuge! Maybe.

“Hosted” for Nick Fuentes? Absolute lie.

He had a dinner with Ye.

Funny how the fat Florida man is so ignorant that he has a known white supremacist and Holocaust denier come to Mar-a-Lago....but doesn't know who he is.

Did Marjorie Taylor Greene not know who he was either?
It's almost like the guy isn't a white supremacist and not a holocaust denier and Trump doesn't automatically believe the bullshit that you mindless sheep faithfully parrot.

Nobody on the right really gives two shits about the Jewish vote....They are on the next dem plantation over from the blacks for the most part.....The dems should care about anti-Semites in their own party like Omar least the Jews withhold their money.

Nobody on the right cares about the vote that isn’t white, straight and Christian

That is why they have painted themselves into a corner and Trump can’t expand his base

“Hosted” for Nick Fuentes? Absolute lie.

He had a dinner with Ye.

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 9.10.21 AM.png

Do you have evidence the white supremacist was not served, but just watched Trump stuff himself?

The Loser defended his hosting the notorious white supremacist and antisemite by claiming that he didn't know who was accompanying the antisemitic show business celebrity he had invited.

After a series of antisemitic tirades, Kanye West had been banned by Twitter and dropped from major corporate deals.

“Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, was asking me for advice concerning some of his difficulties, in particular having to do with his business,” Trump wrote Friday on Truth Social, his own personal platform he had absconded to after also getting banned from Twitter - for inciting his goons to attack Congress.

thumbnail.jpg

“Anyway, we got along great, he expressed no anti-Semitism,
& I appreciated all of the nice things he said about me on ‘Tucker Carlson [Tonight].’
Why wouldn’t I agree to meet?”

Why avoid antisemites if they're nice to you?

After all, one has one's priorities.

Forum List

Back