Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

You are very naive if you don't think people have over estimated their assets when applying for loans, but the again, you do fall for Biden's lies.
I'm sure people get away with crimes all the time. Doesn't make it less of a crime, does it?

I'm sure people get away with crimes all the time. Doesn't make it less of a crime, does it?
Sure, people speed all the time but cops routinely ticket speeders. If they only enforced the law ONE time to a billionaire they didnt like and gave him a 1 million dollar speeding ticket, would that be ok with you? I guess as long as it was Trump, the answer is yes.

Sure, people speed all the time but cops routinely ticket speeders. If they only enforced the law ONE time to a billionaire they didnt like and gave him a 1 million dollar speeding ticket, would that be ok with you? I guess as long as it was Trump, the answer is yes.
I can't be sure, but I think that New York has prosecuted people who have lied on loan applications.

Notably, you guys were saying the exact opposite when it came to prosecuting Clinton for classified documents. There weren't any examples of that kind of prosecution but the right wing demanded it anyway.

I can't be sure, but I think that New York has prosecuted people who have lied on loan applications.

You sure they have used the same statute against borrowers in NY, particularly when paid in full with interest? Were the amounts of the judgements as out of line as Trumps?

You sure they have used the same statute against borrowers in NY, particularly when paid in full with interest? Were the amounts of the judgements as out of line as Trumps?
You keep moving the goalposts.

Didn't bother you when it was Clinton. Shouldn't bother you now.

You keep moving the goalposts.

Didn't bother you when it was Clinton. Shouldn't bother you now.

We weren’t talking about Clinton. Nobody is moving the goalpost but you.

If Clinton had been convicted, I am sure you would have a problem with it. She was guilty, but got off. Go figure.

We weren’t talking about Clinton. Nobody is moving the goalpost but you.

If Clinton had been convicted, I am sure you would have a problem with it. She was guilty, but got off. Go figure.
You're the one trying to say that no one is prosecuted for fraudulent financial statements on loan applications.

I really don't think that's the case.

Forum List

Back