Trump hopes the economy crashes

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
First letā€™s get the link posted.

For those who denounce CNN another link.

Now thatā€™s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesnā€™t get blamed for it.

I wonā€™t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I wonā€™t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. Iā€™ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didnā€™t vote for him in 2020.

Stuff and nonsense, as we say .
What a pathetic OP .

Of course he hopes the economy will not boom ( not that it will) .
What person in his situation would not ?

Now thatā€™s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesnā€™t get blamed for it.

I wonā€™t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I wonā€™t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. Iā€™ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didnā€™t vote for him in 2020.

Now watch the sociopathic Trumptards defend him.

Last edited:
Stuff and nonsense, as we say .
What a pathetic OP .

Of course he hopes the economy will not boom ( not that it will) .
What person in his situation would not ?

I like how you have to change what he says. It shows just how bad what he actually said is.

He didn't say he hopes the economy won't boom. He said he hopes it crashes under Biden.

Trump treats this as if itā€™s a reality show or game to win. He doesnā€™t approach it as a job or duty. Therefore it makes sense to him. I donā€™t blame his stupid ass, I blame those dumb enough to vote for him.

Trump is a huge Piece of Shit

A decent one. One should not hope that people suffer to give you an upper hand.
That's called competition and it happens all the time. Minor leaguers, aspiring executives, people looking for a promotion etc. etc. all look for their competition to slip up. That's a fact. Whether it's right or moral is a matter of opinion. MAGA

Both are failed entities.
One is a less than perfect organization and the other is basically a criminal enterprise. They are not anything remotely close. Sure the dems are tainted by big money like the GOP but thatā€™s the end of the comparison. 170 GOP congressmen voted to throw out legal votes. The GOP hasnā€™t published a platform in 7 years. They are on a culture war and could care less about governing. Not. The. Same.

This story is a lie, as are your comments. You left out an important clause. Trump said, "IF the economy crashes, he hopes it does so before he is re-elected. That's a lot different than him saying he wants the economy to crash.

I see more lying stories like this, where critical parts of Trump's words are omitted. We saw the same thing with the media claiming Trump told Iowans to "get over" the school shooting. That was a lie, too.

Forum List

Back